• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As safe as Japan is, I wouldn’t advise anyone to let their guard down anywhere, especially with the knowledge that there’s someone out there that could potentially hurt you. And on top of that, McKenna is TINY. Not an inherently bad thing, but when it comes to defending yourself, it’ll make things a lot more difficult. Hope she stays safe. 

Also, as long as I’m here might as well plug it. I ordered something online called ‘self defense cat keychain’ a few weeks ago because I felt unsafe walking to my car from campus at night. Super cheap, easy to access, has a very good grip. 10/10. I actually stabbed myself with it on accident the first day it arrived (it’s not a toy and I really should’ve known that from the get go but I’m just very stupid). Hurt really bad but at least I know how effective it is. Think it’s something that everyone should look into getting, or at least some type of sharp object that has good accessiblity. 👍🏾 

(Edit: Before anyone reads this, consider the fact that if you invest in some sort of stun gun or taser, you’re probably going to have to drop all your bags. Holding onto a stun gun, one with even a good grip, is kind of difficult. Although it may be more effective (and the objective is to get away safely, not with all your baggage (spare me, I really can’t afford to lose 30 or 40 dollars worth of groceries)), a keychain gives you the opportunity to move quick and you have less of a likelihood of dropping your things. If someone has any good tips about actually using a stun gun or anything of that nature, feel free to let me know.)

Edited by NotThatNice

Posted

if it’s okay i would also like to know the username of said stalker in pm

Posted

Dude: same. I know we clown on this chick a lot but I also feel protective of fellow women.  

Posted

many ppl said she'll be safe in japan, but i'm actually worried because she's in japan. stalker case usually dismissed there. and because she's a gaijin it might be worse. 

i hope the stalker never get anywhere near her and she stay safe.

Posted (edited)

me too please, these posts always freak me out :<

Edited by Vaedu
gonna retract this- no need to know. Just hope it gets figured out

Posted

I think it'd be best to not release the user's name.

This person is clearly not mentally stable and their friends who actually have them should check up on their friend and maybe get them some help.

Posted

You’d think after some creepy messages she’d lay low a bit?

68A6B6EC-DF88-418E-95BD-6136AF059775.thu

Posted (edited)

raise your hands if you think that someone is going to call her out for this post being sexual but then ms. kenna-asexual-is-my-middle-name is going to hit em w the good ol' "its your fault for thinking that way!!!

Edited by milkyroses

Posted

Maybe she thought that blocking solved everything and theres nothing to worry about?

Posted

Because of the colour of her underwear and all her filters I legit thought that was her bare ass 😂