• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think she got scared and just went with her gut, these situations are so scary I don’t blame her, I mean it’s not her fault in the first place this person behaves like this...

Also we don’t even know what else this person has sent to Kenna and already those notes alone were intense 

I can understand that but if she was getting so many messages from this one person already, why wait to block them after so many? And why respond to them in such a way, it's almost as if to agitate them more. I admit, I've never been in that kind of situation but I can't help but feel unsympathetic towards her. The way she chooses to respond to people is just so illogical to me. From the girl who asked her merely to check out her work because she's inspired by Kenna to this stalker who is clearly unwell.. I just can't grasp Kenna's way of thinking lol

Edit: After reading the rest of the comments, I take back what I said about being unsympathetic. Of course I can't understand why Kenna reacted the way she did seeing as I've never been in that situation.

It might be advisable to exercise caution when telling victims what they “should” do. I hate to be that person but even Kenna deserves that consideration  ya know?

You're completely right, I don't disagree with this. 

Edited by aquaforia
My feelings have changed

Posted

As much as I don’t like Kenna, I support her deleting that story.

We don’t know what the person sent to her in private (it was already weird af in the comments of her Instagram, and those notes ????) and it’s smarter to keep it low for her own safety.

Posted

Reading those notes I couldn't help but to think of Lunestelle.

Posted (edited)

in regards to kenna's stalker post on her story...

so back in february, i noticed this person left a weird comment on one of her posts. i took a screen shot but never posted it cause it was whatever. but when i saw that post on her story, i remembered the screenshot i took and went back to find it (screenshot is from feb 1st)

IMG_3676.thumb.PNG.6456382ae2ba30e41eedb

i had a hunch that the "stalker" might've been that person? so i searched their profile. lo and behold, they just posted these really creepy things on their story. i have NO idea what the context is, but from what i gather, she blocked them and needless to say, they are pretty upset.

ima spoil it cause it's a lot. WARNING: mention of substance abuse.

Hidden Content

YIKES

If that was me I'd be reporting it to Instagram and telling my family. Maybe the police. Someone whose assuming everyone including their obsession is watching them all the time isn't going to be in a good head space. This isn't like anxiety of people looking at you in a crowd. It's seeing cameras everywhere and assuming people are out to get you. 

Not saying she should do it.  But yeah 1000% understand she'd be scared to death about this. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

I am genuinely curious as to what made you think of Lunestelle? I know she's essentially a Kenna clone but I didn't think she was deranged. Is there some tea on her I missed 👀

Posted (edited)

I also saw something at Sierra her Instagram this morning. Too bad I didn't screen shotted it. It was something along the lines of:

Stalker??: is her Instagram deleted or why did she block me (something like that)

Sierra: I don't know. I don't live with her anymore.

That shit is scary...

Some messages for the stalker I presume?

20190329_214044.thumb.jpg.f894d86cc2682e20190329_214023.thumb.jpg.4d20ab853a39ab

The only thing I could find on Sierra her Instagram.20190329_214009.thumb.jpg.d1540e0905139e

Edited by Whiskas

Posted

I also saw something at Sierra her Instagram this morning. Too bad I didn't screen shotted it. It was something along the lines of:

Stalker??: is her Instagram deleted or why did she block me (something like that)

Sierra: I don't know. I don't live with her anymore.

That shit is scary...

Hidden Content

Hey I don't know if if you're okay with it or if it's against the rules but would you be okay with sharing that person's @ in private messages? I'm curious about what this person is posting. 

Posted

Good god, I can't believe I'm saying this but thank god she's in Japan atm. It would be some new kind of fucked up if her stalker would go to Japan to follow her.
Another reason it's good she's making friends over there and that's she's not staying at that airbnb ppl found easily :S

Posted

I don't care for her at all but that joke was in pretty poor taste. She's a skinwalker but she's hardly that deranged or a danger to Kenna

I'd also like to know the @ of this person via DM if that's ok

I hope she has her friends close by, I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy, it's seriously scary and I legitimately want her to be safe from this 

Posted

I think it would be best for Kenna to not post where she’s at or where she was just in case to be safe but this is awful and although she has done many wrongs being stalked is not ok at all and she should not have to go through that 

Posted

i've been following kenna since thread 1 and i have never felt so worried for her. i can't imagine how scared she must feel and i really hope she does stay safe & her friends help her as well.

Posted (edited)

I seriously thought the stalker was "YouKnowWho", who's always kissing her ass through the comment section. I'm probably wrong. 

On the other hand, as much as I hate Kenna to the core, even her doesn't deserve that kind of danger. I've seen alot of fucked up stalking stories and most of them didn't end well, so if I were her, I keep my friends close and enemies closer. Be more careful of giving out private information, especially location.

Edited by Chloe Price