• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9305 posts in this topic

Posted

I found these two comments under her new post and I am intrigued.

Screenshot_2019-03-28-12-31-04-39.thumb.Screenshot_2019-03-28-12-31-11-38.thumb.

Also, I am amazed that the water allergy thing came up again. I guess that shows how boring kenna has been recently.

Posted

Instead of asking her followers why doesn’t she just do it? She doesn’t ever listen to what they want. 

No one waste your time and give her any ideas. She won’t take them. Can’t wait to see what she films in 2-3 weeks? :P

i think she's desperate to keep her viewers stay, that's why she's doing that. She's bleeding 5000 IG's follower a month, and more from her youtube channel. She know if she lose more, her 'entertainer visa' opportunity is lost. 

Posted

Instead of asking her followers why doesn’t she just do it? She doesn’t ever listen to what they want. 

No one waste your time and give her any ideas. She won’t take them. Can’t wait to see what she films in 2-3 weeks? :P

She's trying to interact with her followers (the more "alive" your account seems with people liking, commenting, voting on your posts, the better chances you have with IG's algorithm) and she's also trying to get instant gratification, "Look, I'm WORKING on something, I'm still a legit Youtuber!!"

Posted

Cherry blossoms are really delicate and fragile flowers. If it's heavy raining while there're supposed to be in full bloom as she said, she maybe will not have the oppprtunity to see them as nice as they should be. I don't think she should wait for the cherry blossoms for her video... or she'll never film it.

Posted

@Pastei 

Hidden Content

@sadboy69

Hidden Content

Guys... it was a joke. I was joking. She can like whatever she wants i just thought it was funny that she liked the soury (?) taste of plain milk but not cheese. Obviously theyre different though. Losing braincells...? Sheesh. Tough crowd. I know i sound like kenna when i say this, but its not that serious, really. lol.

i realize now i shouldve posted my unfunny joke in the nitpick thread (though, again, i wasnt being serious) but in that case just report it. Or you could even just PM me and say "hey winnie, your joke sucks." And ill understand. Im aware of this threads nitpicking problem and didnt intend to contribute to it. 

I know i keep seeing people in this thread say that they supposedly dont have time to report all these comments, but if you have time to read a comment you dont like, then you have time to click the little flag button.

Why would I report a joke lmfao if anyone took ur post serious it wasn't me I just pointed out I thought it was kinda stupid nothing more. Btw I wouldn't recommend people to report posts they simply don't like. Everyone should still be free to say what they want or make any jokes! I know we all have tried to keep the nitpicking down and all that but honestly I feel like that has been going great, am I the only one? Derailing a bit sometimes is a given on forums anyway. 

Posted

you know drinking milk is pretty common in a lot of countries, right? America just happens to not be one of them, so it's prob any not that common to see.

I swear I don't want to be the "ummm actually" gal!! :alpacaworry:  but, it's incredibly common to drink milk in the US. I remember being horrified that people had it with their lunch and dinner. There's a big push for it's consumption, to the point where a famous commercial called "Got Milk?" (endorsed by celebrities) has been going on since the early 90s. 

Posted

That video idea is so boring. It's good to make veg meals, but we know Kenna can't cook so I place my bets that she will simply have her food store bought and add it to her bento box and call it a day. It would be as interesting as her filming her houseware video

Screenshot_20190327-223740__01.jpg

Why doesn't she flim making the Bento now and eat it like any other meal and just have the sakura viewing be it's own video? 

Posted

This is kinda late but in regards to her posting about her body/sneakers, I’m shook she’s actually showing? Parts of herself? And even went as far as to photoshop a dip between her waist and hips to make them a little more exaggerated as someone pointed out?

I recall her phase where she essentially dressed like a giant toddler and I’m just kinda surprised she’d try to enhance/show off her body a little more?

Not to say she’s not allowed to cover herself/people who don’t want to show skin are being childish of course, but Kenna really clings to that “I’m just a baby smol bean uwu” narrative. 

Posted

This is kinda late but in regards to her posting about her body/sneakers, I’m shook she’s actually showing? Parts of herself? And even went as far as to photoshop a dip between her waist and hips to make them a little more exaggerated as someone pointed out?

I recall her phase where she essentially dressed like a giant toddler and I’m just kinda surprised she’d try to enhance/show off her body a little more?

Not to say she’s not allowed to cover herself/people who don’t want to show skin are being childish of course, but Kenna really clings to that “I’m just a baby smol bean uwu” narrative. 

kenna’s shown off her body during these phases, mainly bikini/stomach pics. they always come off very like.. idk... off. it’s like she knows they’re “thinspo” fodder.

Posted (edited)

Why doesn't she flim making the Bento now and eat it like any other meal and just have the sakura viewing be it's own video? 

Because she’s afraid it’s gonna be “boring”, without stealing content, she has a lot of difficulties coming up with original stuff that could otherwise fill up the rest of the vid without using up too much different content 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

if she is gonna tell us about what the video’s process is gonna be before it’s release, then i’d rather not watch it lol i can already be disappointed on how she captures the video

Posted

kenna’s shown off her body during these phases, mainly bikini/stomach pics. they always come off very like.. idk... off. it’s like she knows they’re “thinspo” fodder.

This time felt a little different tbh? The photoshopped curves mainly. It Is weird, but yeah I can see how it comes off that way.

She did it more in her flowerchild phase then regressed to her drowned Victorian child fashion style.

Posted

Why would I report a joke lmfao if anyone took ur post serious it wasn't me I just pointed out I thought it was kinda stupid nothing more. Btw I wouldn't recommend people to report posts they simply don't like. Everyone should still be free to say what they want or make any jokes! I know we all have tried to keep the nitpicking down and all that but honestly I feel like that has been going great, am I the only one? Derailing a bit sometimes is a given on forums anyway. 

the mods have said before to report anything considered nitpicky so that it can be moved to the nitpicky forum. If you didnt consider it nitpicky then i was just referring to the other person i quoted.