• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

6032 posts in this topic

Posted

Instagram story update from earlier today..

(surprise surprise she actually posted photos of japan that have been browned. I'm actually slightly impressed)

IMG_3216.thumb.PNG.89656e221546cd3eb7530IMG_3217.thumb.PNG.6d6ccacd74b393377dbfdIMG_3218.thumb.PNG.53bc9a8e2855375fc9f68IMG_3219.thumb.PNG.fcbc5ccd7870e2be8c460IMG_3221.thumb.PNG.4ae0bc9031538fdf8befdIMG_3222.thumb.PNG.e69f048c74038a3f018a5IMG_3223.thumb.PNG.5f4ec4733b0c1285f0302IMG_3224.thumb.PNG.08092df409acf012171d5IMG_3225.thumb.PNG.877d903cefc994d0356ccIMG_3226.thumb.PNG.9329acd639bb3b6182d7eIMG_3227.thumb.PNG.cdb5e69ecc16bc62f93e3IMG_3228.thumb.PNG.82e98be762cfd413d0104IMG_3229.thumb.PNG.ced27f6b9dd68ea891851IMG_3230.thumb.PNG.6b6a656106b896517ffaaIMG_3231.thumb.PNG.eb7c0030f7b07c5b995a8

Posted

all those pictures are beautiful (even #aesthetic) yet don't make it to her feed and get locked away in her story/highlights instead. makes ya think.

i agree, they look so lively and fun + you can see japan and even with a filter it looks refreshing a fun, what a pity not to post them

Posted

she hasn't hung out with mikan at all since coming to japan, has she?

Posted

Why does she seem like she's frowning in that one pic? Her friend is smiling and then you have frowny/angry looking (could be the brows) kendrick. 

Posted

Why does she seem like she's frowning in that one pic? Her friend is smiling and then you have frowny/angry looking (could be the brows) kendrick. 

Because she want's to be a Model uwu.  Practice makes perfect - and if not that's what Snow is for right? :hoplz:

Posted

oh wow she went to the kintaikyo bridge and posted a half decent picture of it. i used to live in that area :alpacasad:

Posted

Instagram story update from earlier today..

(surprise surprise she actually posted photos of japan that have been browned. I'm actually slightly impressed)

honestly I’m glad she’s going out more and experiencing Japan which is a step up, but she would’ve gotten more interaction with fans if she posted it rather just put it in her story considering she’s bleeding subs like crazy. I can’t tell at this point if she actually wants to continue doing YouTube or being an influencer or enjoys that life or not

Posted

6CB42840-4B73-40CE-8BE4-8925085F5921.png

Posted

But isn't it healthy to only drink hot chocolate and sweet drinks?

She probably has numbed her taste buds with all the junk food if she can't tell a difference in water. 

IMG_20190326_091911.png

Posted

Who the hell thinks all water tastes the same...? Maybe she means bottled water, but even there you should be able to taste some difference occasionally. But tap water definitely doesn't taste the same everywhere, yikes.

Anyway, her saying that her followers don't see her IG posts anymore is entirely her own fault. This is what happens when you stop posting regularly and then only post stuff that - apparently - no one wants to see. Of course it's never the influencer's fault, it's always the platform... 9_9

Posted

Spoilered cuz this topic has already been beaten to death but 

It's literally soooo easy to post videos or photos your viewers will be interested in?

Show us some cool food from a convenience store, I heard Japanese convenience stores have amazing food!

Show us a Japanese dollar store, there's some in California and they're all awesome!

Go to a mall and show us a mannequin with some interesting fashion that's uniquely Japanese! 

Show us a karaoke bar, bathhouse or other hobby that's special in Japan!

You can literally post anything aside from what you've been posting the last several years and you will regain a lot of your followers. You are in a foreign country, you should be amazed with all of the unique culture and want to share it. 

Posted

Anyway, her saying that her followers don't see her IG posts anymore is entirely her own fault. This is what happens when you stop posting regularly and then only post stuff that - apparently - no one wants to see. Of course it's never the influencer's fault, it's always the platform... 9_9

Literally cannot find a violin small enough for Kenna right now.

Posted

Cheese is gross? Didn't she live off in and outs grilled cheese back in Cali? What about the famous pizza in a bra picture, that involved plenty of cheese, if cheese is so gross why did she eat so much cheese in America.

To be honest, I can agree with her here, because I can tolerate cheese on a pizza but I still think cheese on its own is disgusting. Not that it's important, I'm just saying :-)