• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9863 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Fucking hell, I'm vacationing in Hiroshima at the moment, went to the Atomic Bomb Dome area yesterday and was supposed to go to Miyajima today (decided to postpone as the weather was not super good). Let's pray I bump into Kappa.

Also of course I am not surprised but still disappointed that she is eating waffles/pancakes per usual when this area has amazing food and I am loving trying out Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki, unagi, and so many other delicious things. I mean even momiji manju totally fits into her ~aesthetic~ and is sweet, sooo (edit: she did have momiji manju after all, I am surprised as I didn't think it'd be "western" enough for her princess taste) 

Edited by BatataFrita

Posted

Remember back when she was bitching about how all her candid photos from Disney were ugly, and how she hates candids and only likes staged pics? Wow such personal growth from shitsune

Posted

CB30B7D4-0289-485D-BA20-9C53B78F07D9.png

A5284968-1B38-467D-828F-3ACB8AAA620E.png

To own a cafe... Or even do all the other things mentioned I doubt she knows how to handle a business and administrate the money to pay for the bills of the shop and all the supplies among other things, like handle and hire the staff or be a good manager... My parents were small business owners, let me tell ya, its not that easy...

Posted (edited)

out_of_tune_titanic_theme_song.mp3

Screenshot_2019-03-23_at_10.25.57.thumb.

Edited by lilyofthevalley
Pressed save too soon

Posted

As someone who has relatives who are interior designers I guess I could answer this. Interior design and Interior decorating are two different things. Interior DESIGN requires at least a 2 year degree. It deals more with designing the layout of a house without the math aspect that is associated with architecture. So like for example, deciding that the kitchen will be on the first floor and will lead into a family room.  Interior DECORATION is what she seems interested in. Which is really just decorating a house to look cute/cohesive.  You can get a degree in that (it would make you more credible) but you don't need it to open up a business. Just wanted to clarify since you asked! Interior decorating is one of those careers where your success depends on word of mouth and popularity. I guess she could do well with it. 

O, thanks so much for the clarification! I still think she'd need maybe more than just a high school education though? At least some intern  experience before she really stepped into the field.

But could she really do well with it? I see brown, white, brown, brown, and... more brown as being the only colours she will work with 

Posted

O, thanks so much for the clarification! I still think she'd need maybe more than just a high school education though? At least some intern  experience before she really stepped into the field.

But could she really do well with it? I see brown, white, brown, brown, and... more brown as being the only colours she will work with 

yeah I also doubt she has skills in this sector, sure she likes to decorate her own space but can she decorate according to other people’s tastes? Also she mostly seems into tacky indie decor, she’d grab a house with white walls, slap some empty picture frames and brown furniture and voilà! 

Posted

Personally I hate her decor/aesthetic. I meant in the sense that she has a fanbase who kisses her ass and would eat up anything she puts out. 

Posted (edited)

She’s only interested in careers that sound cute and trendy without considering the actual labor that goes into them. 

She wants to think about opening the doors to a cute cafe every morning and sipping hotto cocoa in a comfy chair, rather than the fact that restaurants are one of the most risky businesses and most fail before they even open. 

At 23, I don't expect her to have her life plan laid out. 

She has so much opportunity to do what she wants, in the sense of the marketing aspect (since some people like her), she has some cash that some people unfortunately have to work for years to save up, and she is living in the place she wants to set her ideas of career. (I assume)

EDIT: Not of real sustenance, OT

Edited by polenta