• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm not going to be surprised if she suddenly shoots up from buying followers. 

I'm not sure how to feel about her going to hiroshima. The city is a lot more than just the bombing. But at the same time Kenna is the type to call her home town a place of "Druggies" and lie about it being terrible when it's  a pretty nice place. So who knows what could happen. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

900,008  uh oh spaghettio kenners. 

Tbh I feel kinda bad but at the same time the sweet taste of revenge. This could have all been avoided kimply, literally all of it.

I feel like she began to really lose subs around the time of the name change, her shitty content and her moving to Japan just gave it an extra boost bc everyone knows she's a lost cause. 

Posted (edited)

900,008  uh oh spaghettio kenners. 

Tbh I feel kinda bad but at the same time the sweet taste of revenge. This could have all been avoided kimply, literally all of it.

I feel like she began to really lose subs around the time of the name change, her shitty content and her moving to Japan just gave it an extra boost bc everyone knows she's a lost cause. 

name change, the brown theme, I think these two things made her channel more obscure and less interesting, and let’s not forget the video deleting spree, I don’t think that helped her in any way 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Plus I think a lot of the people who followed her for specific things from her past (journaling, art, crafts, lifestyle tips, boho style, cruelty free, etc.) are finally realizing that that Kenna is never coming back. With every video those people's hopes are dashed and they have to eventually realize Kenna isn't--actually never was--the person they originally followed. When she realized she can't get away with just stealing other people's ideas, her channel became as bland and uninspired as white bread. (Even though all she would have to do is CREDIT the places she got ideas from and she never would have had to quit her crafty stuff...) 

Now if she would play up the ~zomg JAPAN~ thing she would start increasing because she'd be able to appeal to another different fanbase. But instead she's sticking somewhere in the middle where there's nothing interesting to talk about and no videos worth watching.

This, basically. 

This Kenna isn’t the Kenna that got that 900,000 subs. That was boho vegetarian Kenna that put out more than Yesstyle hauls and shitty lookbooks who at least tried to make an attempt at being CF. 

That Kenna is long gone and now we get “Living in Japan is my personality” Kenna. 

Posted

yeaaaaa!!!!!!! cheers everyone.

also those fucking yesstyle boots are so terribly made she can't even zip them up all the way, jfc

Posted

Again with her waffles/pancakes

Screenshot_20190323-024345_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190323-024349_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190323-024356_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190323-024353_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190323-024410_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190323-024359_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190323-024403_Instagram.thu

Posted

I think her Hiroshima posts were tasteful and the photos are looking nice and *omg* it actually looks like Japan! I think it could have done without the filters though. Not everything needs to be ~aesthetics~ all the time.

Also lol for her dropping back to the 800s. I agree with the theory that most of her following came from her boho era. 

shes is and has always been an aesthetic instagram so i dont see why anyones expecting her to not filter literally everything. most people use filters, they're just not as noticeable as the ones kenna chooses (im talking about scenery pics, we all know her selfies are a diff story) 

the hiroshima pics are tasteful and actually nice to look at. at least its not a bunch of pics of her twirling around there like that one time at a shrine last year lol

Posted

She's so quirky

Screenshot_20190323-045028_Instagram.thu

Posted

CB30B7D4-0289-485D-BA20-9C53B78F07D9.png

A5284968-1B38-467D-828F-3ACB8AAA620E.png

Posted

CB30B7D4-0289-485D-BA20-9C53B78F07D9.png

A5284968-1B38-467D-828F-3ACB8AAA620E.png

Can I just say, I love that her caption includes "I love candid photos" 

I don't see her saying that when she can't slap a snow filter on em :harharplz:

Posted (edited)

I really hope she makes a vlog about Hiroshima, it seems like something a lot of people would be interested in (including myself) even if it's just some nice shots to some music instead of like a talking vlog, like she even has her friend there to help get a few clips of her walking around it wouldn't take too much effort and it's be great content.

But that caption on the photo "deer-san" "oji-san" totally 100% not a weeb.

Edited by ritsusu