• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9305 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

is she trying to tell us thats her really neck xDxDxD wow its always bad in her selfies but seeing her shop lollipop stick with a full body pose, especially a wide one looks RIDICULOUS

Edit: omg noooo guys hahahaha sorry my laptop didn't update im reacting to the 'model' pic thinking it was just posted lolol

Edited by Iceqween

Posted

Okay...am I the only one who actually loved this video? She was a little awk in the posing, but so am I lol and I'm a model, sometimes it just gets awkward, especially if people are staring. 

A couple of things I liked:

• I liked that she smiled, it was cute and looked like she was having fun.
  • The purple dress was really pretty, especially on her, despite being totally impractical
  • The mesh dress, while overused, does have a light and airy "spring feel"
  • The music didn't make me want to cry for once
  • I loved the pink vending machine (?) im surprised she used it as a background as it was a bit out of place, but at least a little Japan!

I don't mean to WK at all, but I honestly liked this video way more than anything she's put out this year.

Hopefully she keeps branching out and does vlogs and stuff because it looks like she is enjoying herself, but its Kenna so like prob not hahaha

One can dream

Posted

Kinda unrelated to her new video but I don't get why she always has to appear aesthetic all the time? Instagramers or influencers showcase their best part of their lives, yes, but on a day-to-day basis they are like the rest of us living a very unaesthetic and real life. Kenna, however, she wants to live in that bubble 24/7. Everything has to appear showcase worthy. Which is why she goes around using "Instagram makeup" to school and over the top outfits... Speaking generally not specifically on her stay in Japan... Idk, just speaking in rambles that I just thought of. Sorry if it's unnecessary or been said but haven't figured out a way to spoil this...

Posted

Kinda unrelated to her new video but I don't get why she always has to appear aesthetic all the time? Instagramers or influencers showcase their best part of their lives, yes, but on a day-to-day basis they are like the rest of us living a very unaesthetic and real life. Kenna, however, she wants to live in that bubble 24/7. Everything has to appear showcase worthy. Which is why she goes around using "Instagram makeup" to school and over the top outfits... Speaking generally not specifically on her stay in Japan... Idk, just speaking in rambles that I just thought of. Sorry if it's unnecessary or been said but haven't figured out a way to spoil this...

honestly i don't think her style at school is a problem myself, in a way she's just wearing what she likes, but i agree that she does always want to give off this 24/7 aesthetic vibe and it's a huge put off, not as in herself but her indoor surroundings always seem so bleak and showroom-y, like a permanent display room, i'm referring to her haul in particular where she gave tips on how to make your living space "aesthetic", i mean this is just me but a house like how she imagines it sounds quite sterile and sad, yes, i like coordination but if your house doesn't look lived in and looks like a photo set every time you display it what's the point of it? who has empty picture frames sitting around their house? bleh

anyways about the video 

1. she looked quite stiff when she wasn't smiling, i guess she did say she was nervous
  2.  the song saved this video, otherwise i wouldn't have noticed anything different
  3. her blush was too strong, it looked like someone slapped her in the face
  4. that sheer dress with the appliques on the bust needs to go in the bin + her faux corsets while she's at it
  5. uploading this video at 4am with the same ol' "i uploaded this really late lol so it's probably full of mistakes", AH Kenna, I've never heard you say how proud you are of your videos, there's always an excuse for something, how offputting.

Posted (edited)

Would someone be willing to do a summary of the video? I love them, and for those of us who really can't stand to watch her videos ahah 

Edited by sneeze
forgot to say please and thank you ahah

Posted

Would someone be willing to do a summary of the video? I love them, and for those of us who really can't stand to watch her videos ahah 

look at my post, i screenshoot all of her look. nothing to summarize about. it just her posing the same thing over and over again

Posted

Honestly like everybody else said those clothes are NOT SPRING clothes. And somebody suggested maybe it’s still cold in tokyo, but it’s not. It’s been like 22-23 degrees Celsius for the past several days and very sunny. We’re all sweating even in summer clothes. Seeing those boots made me cringe so hard. My feet are sweating just thinking about wearing boots in 22+ degrees. 

Posted

Why is she so pouty and vaguely pissed off? Her body language is like she's giving someone the silent treatment?

because she ugly inside and the ugly is escaping

Posted

Boring and sepia.

Posted

So that'd ehy she had to get her video up at 4am lol

Screenshot_20190322-080255_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190322-080302_Instagram.thu

Posted

Well thank god she's out of Tokyo. 

It's funny how she posted the video at the VERY last minute yet praises herself #hardworkingwoman

Posted

I really, REALLY hope she won't make a video about Hiroshima. Please just don't, Kenna.

Posted

I really, REALLY hope she won't make a video about Hiroshima. Please just don't, Kenna.

why? i know there's history about them with US, but i think there's a respectful way to address it.

Though i hope she did hiroshima justice and didn't make a boring vlog (like her japanese one) 

Posted

look at my post, i screenshoot all of her look. nothing to summarize about. it just her posing the same thing over and over again

My bad I missed it! Thanks