• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I guess she kept her promise of uploading it today

*but not 'today' as in Japanese time.

She needed that long for a video that's not even three minutes long. Part of which is her opening and ending. I guess it's one of her better videos visual-wise BUT I'm really curious if the owners of the houses were okay with her filming in their entrance... Outfits are mostly awful and not exactly new, minus that new purple monster. I can't believe she's running around like that :alpacaworry:

Posted

interesting song choice, but maybe i'm just looking at the lyrics too hard there.

Posted

ok I just had to comment on this.

barely of these outfits remind me of spring, she has white and browns in there which aren’t spring colors. She needs to add more color such as light green, yellow, light pink and purple which would’ve been good. She wears the same shirt twice with different skirts which doesn’t really show a variety and it’s just dull and bland altogether 

Posted

ok I just had to comment on this.

barely of these outfits remind me of spring, she has white and browns in there which aren’t spring colors. She needs to add more color such as light green, yellow, light pink and purple which would’ve been good. She wears the same shirt twice with different skirts which doesn’t really show a variety and it’s just dull and bland altogether 

That's a dress, not a shirt.  She slapped two different skirts over a dress she wears a lot.

Posted

Why is she so pouty and vaguely pissed off? Her body language is like she's giving someone the silent treatment?

Posted

Why is she so pouty and vaguely pissed off? Her body language is like she's giving someone the silent treatment?

it's because she's trying to look like a model

Posted

Lmao, there was nothing that reminded me of spring about this and nothing "whimsical" at all. She looks like she didn't want to be there. Why does she have to move around so much? I could have sat through the entire 3 minute (fucking lol) video if she'd stopped flapping around every two seconds. I get that she's trying to "model" and do various different poses, but she really has no idea how to do it. And Christ, way to pick the most boring backdrops. 

Posted

that purple number towards the end made her look like a 17th century farmgirl with tuberculosis 

Posted (edited)

I set my video resolution 720p and it's still fucking blurry. Meh, for me. She just doing repetitive pose again and  again, the only things that different is the stair pose.

look15.thumb.png.004abc5f341ea19fbb6de0elook14.thumb.png.fd6f0bd2f625b993c17137blook16.thumb.png.47740237fa0c34878bba37blook13.thumb.png.41696ef6ffd81a2c59f7084

and she really love that white dress huh, i find it weird adding a skirt with a dress because i never saw ppl do where i come from. it's that a thing in the us? lol

look11.thumb.png.882b73152583a692d5f665flook12.thumb.png.4ce94470f07bd7580099d50

Edited by jheretodiscuss

Posted (edited)

WOW, HER FIRST EVER KEPT PROMISE

WOW KENNA, IS THIS REAL?

WOW

WoW

wow

w o w 

and just like that, my fucks disappeared.

Now I'm interested to see if she acually keeps up with that process. 

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

Lookbook pose style: "Me, age 10, waiting in line too long."

Seriously, I wish she'd do something other than swing back and forth for 60 seconds per outfit. Go on an adventure, Kenna! Aren't you happy to be in Japan, where you've been dreaming of living for years?

Posted (edited)

I set my video resolution 720p and it's still fucking blurry. Meh, for me. She just doing repetitive pose again and  again, the only things that different is the stair pose.

Hidden Content

and she really love that white dress huh, i find it weird adding a skirt with a dress because i never saw ppl do where i come from. it's that a thing in the us? lol

Hidden Content

I think her repetitive posing is probably because she’s nervous. I wouldn’t blame her. Going outside and filming and dancing around (and in a country where it’s especially not normal) while knowing people will look at you weird takes a lot. I admire her professionalism.

I have to agree though that using the same clothes in one video is... I’m actually on the fence about it. While it does show how versatile the piece of clothing is, it’s annoying while you’re only really showcasing 3 outfits. (She’s reworn clothes in a lookbook in the past so I’m just this editing to clarify. She had about 6-7 outfits in the video she just uploaded, so in this case I think it’s perfectly fine that she reused a dress or a pair of shoes.)

And I truly wish she’d lose that corset. Like... physically lose it. I personally don’t find it flattering. If the use of it is to hide her stomach, than I think it’d be better if she put it on the inside of the dress/shirt/piece she’s wearing. But if she really likes how it looks, than what am I really gonna do about it

Edited by NotThatNice