• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7031 posts in this topic

Posted

i wonder how big her apartment is because are those stairs in the background?

A LOT of apartments in japan are layed out to have the front door to the individual apartment on the ground floor, a small space to take off your shoes and then immediately in front of that- a staircase to the rest of the apartment. Her apartment is likely quite small and basically just “one floor” except for the entrance at the bottom of the stairs. Probably only a kitchen area and one other room. I don’t know where she lives in Tokyo but a lot of my coworkers pay ¥60,000-¥90,000 a month. It’s definitely possible to get something under 1k USD but it will be very small, and farther from the station. If you live just outside Tokyo you can pay half that price or less, and get something like 3-6x bigger, and it’s just as easy to commute to Tokyo. Dunno what the deal is with people wanting to waste their money to live right in Shibuya or whatever. 

Posted

IF YOU'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THIS SUBFORUM, TAKE IT TO THE NITPICKING THREAD.

Correction: if you have an opinion about the thread/subforum itself please please please write it in the ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE thread

basically noone is using that thread (which literally has no other purpose than that), but just litters BOTH the main and the nitpicking thread with complaints and suggestions about the subforum

If you want to get your voice heard, and you don't have the time to report 6 pages of what you consider nitpicking (which really noone has), don't put your opinions amidst endless number of posts about Kenna's hair and such, because the mods won't see that. And what they don't see, they can't change.

Posted

She's literally so lazy... i don't even know what to say. She asks her followers for ideas/help like every 2 days but onky uploads every blue moon

Screenshot_20190316-032511_Instagram.thu

Hire implies paying. I really hope she will pay. But then does she have the budget to pay someone? If she does how the fuck? 

Posted (edited)

i mean based on her track record, she'd really only need help once a month...9_9 which would amount to what a couple hundo. so i guess it could be worth dipping into grandpapa's trustfund for if it'd drastically improve her video quality and lead to more interest in her channel. but imo she should probably work on consistency and uh her personality to gain her audience back before worrying so much about cinematography. but i guess i should expect that would take precedence over anything else for an ~*aesthetic kween*~

19 PM.jpg

sorry shit won't go away

Edited by sylveon

Posted

lol, she lowkey tried to hire a fans. meaning she could pay them minimum wage depends on how blinded they are with he smol fairy charm. 

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if she says "hire" but then she'll say "Isn't the exposure enough? I have 900k subscribers"

I have over 400k on Instagram. I’ll just tag you as my photographer and that’s enough, right??

Posted

I can imagine Kenna trying to get free labor from fans. She thinks she's so famous that being around her should be enough of a blessing without pay. 

This is just like how she shouted out @xenia.lau saying how great they are and kissing their ass instead of contacting them to set up a shoot like it says on their insta profile

xenia.lau.png

Posted

Whenever I feel sad and worry that what if everyone around me secretly hates me, I tell myself "Imagine if you had as many people hate you, as someone toxic and infamous who wasn’t self aware like Kenna."

And then I feel better.

Posted (edited)

Hire implies paying. I really hope she will pay. But then does she have the budget to pay someone? If she does how the fuck? 

I feel like she wants to have someone else to blame for her lack of content lol

"I want to film around Japan but I can't just bring a tripod everywhere" = "I want to have someone carry my things for me"

I do imagine her paying for the hour and then say something like: "but we were walking around, I shouldn't pay for that"

(Sorry... this is sort of a nitpick, I didn't realize it was the main thread until after I posted this)

Edited by misty
adding disclaimer

Posted (edited)

wrong thread

Edited by gh0stbird
oops

Posted

She's so fucking dumb, I just can't even anymore 🤷‍♀️ If she just once in a while left her Shibuya/Harajuku bubble, she would know that there are perfectly fine sports shoes all over the place. Just go to ABC-MART.