• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7031 posts in this topic

Posted

This is one of the little things that tends to bother me in this thread. (sorry its not completely relevant?) With foods and drinks its not really black or white, there is a middle ground to liking some things. Maybe she only likes it a certain way or perhaps she prefers espresso based drinks, like a latte. Maybe she likes it but not enough to consume very often. Kenna probably prefers it with tons of sugar so do I so I cant judge her for that one. Does it matter though? I know that OP who I'm replying to was making a joke, but of all the evidence we have of Kenna lying I see the damn coffee thing brought up so much, I finally felt like I had to say something because her opinion of coffee is so trivial ok sry & maybe I'm exaggerating but it feels like its brought up a lot

I think that is the point. Nobody really gives a crap if she likes coffee or not. So if she's lying about even something so insignificant, that's a whole 'nother level. There's a difference between lying to make yourself look good and lying for the sake of lying.

Posted

I wish Kenna would just take like a month long break from the internet and enjoy her time in Japan. I think by now she MUST be at least a little self aware about her issues with lying and photo editing reading the same criticisms everyday here on PULL is doing nothing but damaging her mental health.

Like it would be best if she could just read the criticisms and fix what is being said but i think it's pretty evident its not going to happen. A break would hopefully make her more stable and help her along the path to beginning to change. She could also use the break to think of video ideas that she actually cares about rather than just churning out the same boring stuff as recently.

Posted

3E57E9D6-878F-4C8D-9253-9DAF6D9B0BF0.thu

Posted

I thought the duckface trend died a decade ago

Posted (edited)

I’m sorry but WTF IS GOING ON WITH HER NECK IN THIS PHOTO? 

She looks like an ALIEN?! Why is her head like 2 feet away from her left (our left) shoulder? Why is her left hand only like 2 inches long? 

Am I missing something? Wtf has she done to her photo? 

Just look at it zoomed in!!!

Kenna get a grip on your editing. Seriously. 

2F0EBC7E-CCA4-42D6-9551-23E7679EF3BE.png

Edited by caterpillars

Posted (edited)

I’m sorry but WTF IS GOING ON WITH HER NECK IN THIS PHOTO? 

She looks like an ALIEN?! Why is her head like 2 feet away from her left (our left) shoulder? Why is her left hand only like 2 inches long? 

Am I missing something? Wtf has she done to her photo? 

Just look at it zoomed in!!!

Kenna get a grip on your editing. Seriously. 

2F0EBC7E-CCA4-42D6-9551-23E7679EF3BE.png

“i JuSt KnOw hOw tO wOrK mY aNgLeS oKaY gUys!!”

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

Amy from Big Bang Theory, but without the smarts?

Posted

I think this is the worst she’s ever looked in a picture

Posted

She’s taken the photoshop/filters waaay too far. She looks ridiculous.

Posted

who even is this? this looks nothing like any of her candids OR her previous shoops. like if you're gonna edit everything about your pictures at least be consistent gosshhh

Posted

oh my god those boots....you'd think she'd own like a pair of brown lace up boots, they'd look so much better(not that the rest of this outfit is good but jesus those boots)I know we've said this a lot but like wtf even is Kennas style anymore?? I can't believe anyone who says she's going for a mori kei look cause this is so far from that(not to mention kenna knows literally nothing about jfashion.)

Posted (edited)

Edited by Vanilli

Posted

More like Granny in a Prairie...

Interesting rug choice for someone who claims to be vegetarian? Yeah, it's probably fake but it doesn't even really fit her ~aesthetic~. 

But also do y'all notice that this entire photo is super blurry? Like it's literally not even medium quality - it's just blurry. Very suble Kenna 
>:(

Posted

honestly same, I thought she was going for a mori-kei look initially but then she goes vintage(?) but it just looks messy and not well thought out.. maybe she goes for some sort of country vibe? Which would make sense with that carpet 

Also I agree that Kenna isn’t doing much to expand her audience as she sticks with the few brave ones who are still on her side, imo she’s scared of doing more “grown up” stuff because it would make her face her own situation and she’d have to accept it, she ran off to japan because she didn’t know what she wanted to do, now she’s in japan she’s clinging onto this new opportunity of being in the entertainment world but i still don’t see any development on her side.. she doesn’t want to be professional and to be an entertainer you’d have to put more effort than what she does right now, sure she’s studying, good for her but seen as she’s chosen this path she has to remember to keep it alive or her plan b will wither away without her realizing.