• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9203 posts in this topic

Posted

how does she even accidentally delete the note containing the list of what she's gonna talk about??? it's so annoying and disappointing when youtubers mess up like that. they just brush it off like it's nothing and the video ends up half assed lol which sucks when people are genuinely interested in the topic.

Posted (edited)

I really thought the bitch was some random Asian woman for sec too lmao! I'm calling the police.

she's really not even trying to hide the fact she's photoshopping herself to look Asian. Theres no way she can claim that she didnt edit anymore than what the snow app did itself now either. :^\

she looks like a white girl wearing hella eye makeup to me tbh... shes got a dorito chin but i dont really see anything "asian" about this picture.

Edited by custard
i dont doubt that she tried to edit herself to "look asian" though

Posted

2019 Kenna promises tracking

- guide to moving to Japan video UPLOADED

- apartment/banking process info video PENDING

- must-know Japanese phrases video PENDING

Pleasantly surprised she managed to upload the first one in a timely manner, waiting to see on the next ones. Maybe her content will be more plentiful because she will be more alone and can use filming/editing to procrastinate on other stuff? Can't see her being the type of person to keep up with both studies and YouTube...

Posted

Listed on gogonihon's website for language schools in Tokyo area: Shibuya Gaigo Gakuin (its in Shibuya and promotes slow paced studies) LOL perfect match if you are asking me :D

nihon.jpg

Posted

what the fuck girl, use less snow ffs :darth:

Screenshot_20190106-131732_YouTube.jpg

So sad she's delusional to think that she actually looks like her profile picture

she looks like a white girl wearing hella eye makeup to me tbh... shes got a dorito chin but i dont really see anything "asian" about this picture.

(Sorry I can't do the spoiler thing, I'm on mobile)

Maybe a reach, but I bet she thinks she looks like this: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bre8iM9HHwx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v4iq6d6ygzcy

Posted (edited)

Listed on gogonihon's website for language schools in Tokyo area: Shibuya Gaigo Gakuin (its in Shibuya and promotes slow paced studies) LOL perfect match if you are asking me :D

nihon.jpg

imo this further drives the fact that she’s not serious about studying to begin with. i mean she only bought one notebook and barely any stationery to supplement her learning. no guidebooks/practice books to speak of whatsoever, no extra notebooks for studying on her own, which is to say it’s more than likely she doesn’t intend to. i’ve never heard of anybody getting through school and doing decently with that amount of effort.

there’s absolutely nothing wrong with going for what you can handle especially since the language is completely foreign to you, but you’d think that for spending an entire year there you’d actually want to make the most out of it and opt for at least a moderately-paced, standard education? sis isn’t prepared to actually study at all lmao.

it feels so disrespectful for her to have this opportunity and then basically shove it in everyone’s face that she isn’t going to make the most of it. language school was the easiest way for her to move to japan, she’s not actually interested in learning lmao. this bitch makes me so mad 9_9

Edited by sleepycat

Posted

tbh i don't even consider spending a year in japan for language school "moving" to japan 9_9 i mean, she is on the easiest visa doing the easiest thing... 

it's more like a one year long holiday

i mean it is the easiest thing if you have thousands of dollars laying around 

Posted

She went from keetsueneigh to trying to teach Japanese (un)surprisingly fast, lol.

I don't know what it is about Japan that makes people want to teach others about it the second they touch Japanese soil. There was this dumb extremely superficial traveler fairly popular in my country, who wrote a book about her trip to Japan and it was a goldmine of bullshit. She mentioned a situation when she entered a room and greeted people with "ohayou gozaimasen". When nobody responded, she was kind enough to explain to her readers that it's because Japanese people are wary of strangers.

Yep, that's how you do a being nice to people. Have a bad day and remember to trust all strangers! : D

I could totally envision Kenna writing such a book.

Posted

2019 Kenna promises tracking

- guide to moving to Japan video UPLOADED

- apartment/banking process info video PENDING

- must-know Japanese phrases video PENDING

Pleasantly surprised she managed to upload the first one in a timely manner, waiting to see on the next ones. Maybe her content will be more plentiful because she will be more alone and can use filming/editing to procrastinate on other stuff? Can't see her being the type of person to keep up with both studies and YouTube...

how about the apartment and airbnb tours?

Posted

how about the apartment and airbnb tours?

I dunno, I could see her lumping them in with the general apartment stuff so would it still count if she included a tour in that video? They should probably be separate videos but Kenna's lazy sooo...

Posted

The video wasn’t as bad as I was expecting, I don’t get the point of the whole “I deleted my note” at the beginning, if she didn’t say it I wouldn’t have noticed, but yeah im not sure if she’s going to follow up with her video plans, she has so many ideas and material to work with but with her classes starting soon+her still settling in I think it might take a while for her to get all her videos up, I’m expecting she’ll do 2 more videos this month (the ones she promised) and that’s it.

Also when is she starting her class? I can’t wait to hear about it lol

Posted

i mean it is the easiest thing if you have thousands of dollars laying around 

"doing the easiest thing"=spending that thousands of dollars laying around to fulfill her weeb dream, this is how i meant.