• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5040 posts in this topic

Posted

She did mention in the video description box that this was sponsored by YesStyle. Didn't she just post on her instastory that she didn't think the stuff she filmed for the homeware haul was that interesting? Girl you are getting paid for this!!! Like how unprofessional can one be, why is she still getting sponsorship is beyond me. Surely the fact getting some items to make her flat her home away from home should bring enough joy and excitment. Necessities dont have to be cute or extravagate all the time....

In this video when she tried to speak Japanese with her friend, she actually looked and acted really adorable (compare to the rest of her video). We need more of this type of human interaction Kappa. It's ok to be normal.

Tinfoil hat here but I feel like she was fishing for support from her goons so she could post it without backlash for it actually being another YesStyle ad. 

She's already been given shit for supporting them and if others are right when they say the sponsorship is just picking out things for free then it'd make sense. No one who supports Kenna is going to say no to her actually posting a video ( or else they're automatically a hater and their opinion doesn't matter anyway ) so when she says it's too boring she's going to be flooded with messages telling her, as long as it's her, it won't be boring and thus the argument is born 

"You guys asked me to post the homewear haul it's not my fault YesStyle has the cutest homewear" 

Y'all lmk if the tinfoil hats get out of hand btw I don't want them to become the next poem or art spam lol

Posted

the video was so, sooooo boring. she went to the biggest starbucks in the world to get a hotto chocolate and a croissant. im SICK. 

Posted

she really...Every soap isle I have ever gone down in literally any store in California sells bottles of soap refills (and I live I relatively the same area where she used to live so I'm certain she's seen it). They have different scents- but like the uber fancy scents are usually in little sizes of soap disposable dispensers -but they always have dish soap and hand/body soap in refills, including the foaming soap. Every bathroom and kitchen decor isle in those same stores have soap dispensers so you can match it with your trash cans, toothbrush holders, salt and pepper shakers, plates, towels, or WHATEVER. Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, TJ Maxx, Ross, Walmart, JCPenny, Sears, Macy's, Williams Sonoma, Stein Mart, Home Goods, good god everyone sells refillable soap dispensers lmao

I think she's just trying to make it sound like Japan is just that much more unique. 

Posted

Well guess what kids, I got the screenshots from that convo but forgot to post them before I fell asleep last night. I looked up in Kenna’s followers to see if she did end up blocking the person who made the comment, and she sure as shit did. Here you go: 

532ADA4F-975E-46BA-B89F-069AAEC31D38.jpeg

A6C59742-B9BE-420D-9D61-658FF91EA729.jpeg

A26E8FBE-BEA0-4856-BEF0-CECF5C29EEFD.jpeg

71FDA221-C419-4008-AFE7-01254E02883A.jpeg

Damn, I want to be her friend, she speaks truth.

I wonder what the demographics are of the people who follow *and* comment on cozykitsune's IG posts.  I wonder if a lot of them are in the same boat as kenna in terms of their obliviousness to how the world works (aka this fairy tale idea that good things happen simply because people are nice).  But I feel that knowing those demographics might also be nice in terms of seeing just who exactly is being attracted to WK-ing on Kenna's posts.  

I suspect that most of them are young, white, and female, but I'd always love to be proven wrong (like, I follow kenna, mostly because it makes it easy to keep up with the posts, but I'm 34... so I'm probably not in the demographic she's hoping to attract)

Posted

I live under a rock when it comes to most things but refills on soap and other products is common knowledge for me, then again, I enjoy shopping for myself especially with food and hand soaps. It's a pity that someone as entitled as Kenna doesn't even know common knowledge stuff.

Then again, dumb Aussie here lol

Posted

does she fucking close her eyes when she goes to Target or Walmart?

the image you just put in my mind is hilarious, I think thats how she picks her outfits too

Posted

I can't even imagine being that sheltered. It's extremely common in the USA, does she fucking close her eyes when she goes to Target or Walmart?

She misses Target so much because she forgot what it looks like inside.

Posted

So we get trust funds by being nice according to Kenna's followers...

Kenna's a pretty terrible person and she got enough to fund a whole year in Japan, a studio apartment, and daily eating out.

I'm an actually good person so I wonder how big my promised trust fund will be!!! Maybe enough for 5 years in Japan? 9_99_99_9

Posted

OT a bit and tell me if this has been discussed: Can we speculate how much money Kenna has from her trust fund? Because I was thinking about this just a few moment ago and doesn’t Kenna have like 3 other sisters? Her family must be LOADED (or her dead grandpa whom she doesn’t seem to appreciate enough) and I sure as hell hope her sisters are getting the exact same amount of money in their trust fund- God knows they’ll spend it more wisely (hopefully). It would be awfully disappointing for Kenna to get the largest trust fund and spend it on this useless experience in Japan where she has done nothing but do what she does in the States (except for language school and not exploring a new culture and also going to the biggest Starbucks in the world)

Posted

someone else pointing out the croissant pronouncation lol 

766D45A2-0ABA-4C88-A977-82ADDA1FC7F7.png

Posted

Damn, I want to be her friend, she speaks truth.

I wonder what the demographics are of the people who follow *and* comment on cozykitsune's IG posts.  I wonder if a lot of them are in the same boat as kenna in terms of their obliviousness to how the world works (aka this fairy tale idea that good things happen simply because people are nice).  But I feel that knowing those demographics might also be nice in terms of seeing just who exactly is being attracted to WK-ing on Kenna's posts.  

I suspect that most of them are young, white, and female, but I'd always love to be proven wrong (like, I follow kenna, mostly because it makes it easy to keep up with the posts, but I'm 34... so I'm probably not in the demographic she's hoping to attract)

You’d be amazed at how much of her fanbase is 20+. I’ve had countless WKs on my video 1) on her go off on me for “bullying” Kenna and that shes just so young and doesn’t know any better 2) right after call me ugly/fat/probably have no job or life (lol ok) then 3) say that they’re 25/30+ as if that somehow makes them better or something (I’m 21 for the record but I look like a young teen)? I’m sure some of them are lying bit from their profile pics they actually look like the age they say they are...It’s honestly depressing seeing so many adults, some in their thirties, act so childish when someone dare criticize their “aesthetic uwu qween”. Smh