• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7081 posts in this topic

Posted

kinda ot, but i think kenna could've really benefitted from titling her video "visiting biggest starbucks in the world" or smth like that and not just "vlog and haul" lol 

Posted

I've been watching a few of Kenna's videos, and why does she do the constant jumps?  I mean, that just seems like it's hiding the fact that she doesn't seem super confident in front of the camera, and doesn't practice before she goes in front of the camera?  Or is it also because of the video tuning?

Posted

Yeah I'm jealous that she has that much money. :feelgood:

But that's probably the only thing I'm jealous about. I'm proud of all the things I've done so far - Traveling to Japan, and to a lot of other countries with money that I've saved by, you know, working hard.  I'm jealous bc she got it easy, but I'm not jealous of the life she's living. I would chose mine 100000 times over. She's bored and boring, she seems like she doesn't really know what to do next and why she is in Japan even, so, there's not much to envy - she's just a lost child that could be interesting if ONLY she wasn't building a fake and not so interesting life. 

:derp:

Now that I'm done with this jealous thingy - I kinda enjoyed her vlog at the beginning, the few bits of landscapes  and Starbucks (too bad for the hot cocoa), but yeah, the homeware haul part was awful - I love watching haul but... I was really puzzled, as many of you, bc why did she have to order from Yesstyle instead of just going to Daiso. This shop is awesome and I'm living for it. Girl is missing out on some great deals - again, she has money so I guess it's fine.

Posted

Everyone, go home :alpacaworry: PULL is cancelled :alpacaworry2: We've been ANNIHILATED by Obvious Throwaway Account with Default Instagram Picture and Kenna's usual Dry Wit (TM) :alpacaworry2: I cannot believe I was so ATTACKED in my OWN HOME and also snatched off the STREET today by this :alpacaworry:

lol omg this response tho, iconic

Posted

Her videos are so dull. I skipped through because I was interested in the Starbucks; the place looks pretty damn cool. I also love Muji, tbh, there are several in London. 

If I were feeling particularly masochistic, I would rewatch and count the number of times she said “and the next thing I bought”, “the next thing I got form yesstyle” etc. You don’t need to lead into every single item, and if you do, mix it up. Otherwise it’s incredibly repetitive. 

Posted

Amazed by soap refills.

That's the bubble she lives in everyone. Such a princess life that she doesn't even know that normies refill soap dispensers to save money. 

There are people in the comments who noticed that:

IMG_20190312_030450.thumb.JPG.79b10bb81aIMG_20190312_030511.thumb.JPG.0e90db09bbIMG_20190312_030610.thumb.JPG.c0299191b1IMG_20190312_030653.thumb.JPG.625503f7a6IMG_20190312_030706.thumb.JPG.0e209d3e1a

Posted

Gee Kenna, can you be less pathetic for once? Literally no one here is jealous of you, people enjoy the sad caos that you are. What do you have that people can envy anyway? You’re a potato sack who doesn’t know how to dress, you’re ashamed of your own appearance, even your fucking nose is fake, you barely have any friends, you’re lazy, you’re 23 and supported by your parents, you don’t have any education, you’re ignorant and petty. Get real, you insufferable brat, try to learn from people who use their free time to try to teach you how to be a bit more human. 

im pretty sure the “friends” she does have are just trying to get something from her bc they know shes rich and has a following so even if they hate her they stay anyway

Posted

I can't even imagine being that sheltered. It's extremely common in the USA, does she fucking close her eyes when she goes to Target or Walmart?

Maybe she only buys those fancy scented soaps from places like Bath & Bodyworks? Or swanky artisan soaps?

Posted

I can't even imagine being that sheltered. It's extremely common in the USA, does she fucking close her eyes when she goes to Target or Walmart?

Her mom probably used to buy her groceries/necessities, or her roomies when she lived with her sister and Grace.

Or she just.... lived under a rock

Posted

who gonna come thru with the hooktube link for this latest video?

Posted

Maybe she only buys those fancy scented soaps from places like Bath & Bodyworks? Or swanky artisan soaps?

Her mom probably used to buy her groceries/necessities, or her roomies when she lived with her sister and Grace.

Or she just.... lived under a rock

I'll take "Privileged Rock" for $1000 Alex! 

Posted

The fact Kenna had no idea Soap refills existed is the most shocking thing. 

She must of at least seen people refill the soap at school or something right?