• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7140 posts in this topic

Posted

Pfft. *face palm*

IMG_20190105_234825_01.png

Posted

Pfft. *face palm*

I feel like out of all the things one would pack for moving countries to GO TO SCHOOL, basic stationery would be a necessity to pack... it doesn’t even take that much space.

considering her aesthetic journaling stuff, it’s not like she didn’t have the supplies at hand 🤨

Posted

Definitely thought the caption was her admitting she didn’t know how to dress in general... 

p.s.- the skin lightening in this pic is frightening 

6D6CC9CB-4B96-45C9-A4CE-73D24E63A8A1.thu

Oh hey, it's that dress again.

Posted

lmao are you sure about that krawfish

174CE06C-99FE-4008-9388-05D00B4B87C0.jpeg

her makeup+hairstyle choices all contribute to making her face look awkward, she doesn’t know how to apply makeup to compliment her actual face

Her new pic has max dorrito chin vibes but at least she doesn’t have that crochet sanitary pad on her head anymore, that old pic was terrible 

A685F48E-8301-4A9A-A20C-A4801FC48EEB.jpeg

Posted

WOOOOOW CONGRATS, she actually uploaded that... 👏🎉

I'm not gonna watch it because I know it's just gonna make me upset... :drool:

Posted

I am really surprised how fast she uploaded that video.

Posted (edited)

her makeup+hairstyle choices all contribute to making her face look awkward, she doesn’t know how to apply makeup to compliment her actual face

Her new pic has max dorrito chin vibes but at least she doesn’t have that crochet sanitary pad on her head anymore, that old pic was terrible 

A685F48E-8301-4A9A-A20C-A4801FC48EEB.jpeg

I really thought the bitch was some random Asian woman for sec too lmao! I'm calling the police.

she's really not even trying to hide the fact she's photoshopping herself to look Asian. Theres no way she can claim that she didnt edit anymore than what the snow app did itself now either. :^\

Edited by Buunnybunny
It read weird lmao

Posted (edited)

its just a video about her getting her visa. she used the same site as Mikan.
acknowledges that she cant get a work visa since she doesnt have a bachelors degree.
she spent $150 on a box to send her stuff there and used two large 50lb suitcases with her stuff (that is an insane amount of stuff.. 66lb worth in the box and 100 pounds of stuff in her two suitcases. sis brought over 160 pounds of luggage. im SHOOK)
shes at an airbnb until she can get an apartment since you cant get one before coming to japan (according to her, tbh im not sure how true this is)
she payed for the entire insurance plan.

said shes gonna do a video about language LOL and what phrases you need to know. acknowledges theres a lot of videos about this but wants to make her own. also said you can get around without any japanese but as this video is titled "japan" and not "tokyo" this is obviously 100% false for anyone looking to move to anywhere other than tokyo.

im hype as hell to see what bullshit language video she puts out. to any of you looking for advice on language, dont watch a foreigner teach you what you need to say. watch, listen, and take advice from a native. definitely dont need a kenna video with botched pronunciation and intonation telling us how to order a drink...

Edited by custard
edited for grammar

Posted

Did she ever mention why she chose Tokyo specifically? The reason is obvious, but I wonder if she ever tried to justify it.

And did she not consider that she has to drag all that shit back home in a year...? It's not like she'll have less stuff by the end of it, it will only increase, so shipping all that will be much more expensive.

Posted

Pfft. *face palm*

Kenna.....what about a pencil sharpener, what happens when your singular pencil becomes too blunt?