• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7022 posts in this topic

Posted

kenna had a little argument with people in the comments of her new intagram post

Hidden Content

I honestly don't know what she expects. She made a point to try and disprove her weeb accusations, so of course people are going to be looking for evidence that she's there for more than just the aesthetic. It probably is annoying but again, these are problems she creates for herself. 

Posted

Oh, looks like she did film the experience. Or so she says in a comment on that post. And that she's editing it currently* (*7hrs ago from this post)

Soooo guess we won't see any of the hundreds of video ideas  I'm sure she got about her household essentials. (Tbh I really liked a lot of the ideas posted here, so I'm kinda bummed I guess?)

Posted

People who are just genuinely curious about your posts are rude because they're not your followers? I don't understand your logic , Kappa.

Posted (edited)

“The entitlement is stRoOOOng...”

Oh, Kenna, sweetie...

18E9415E-79A8-4845-9ECC-90946350B6E7.thu

please ignore 

1831853F-08C3-440A-A202-1FEB79DD306E.thu

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

ALRIGHTY

In the story about the Umbrella Academy thing... why did she choose that specfic screenshot? She doesn't even like coffee. Aside from that, just as an observation, why are Kenna's favourite characters of anything male? :alpacaconfused: It's not wrong or illegal but that's a lot of male appreciation coming from an asexual person...

The second story... aiya. Where do we even begin? It seems so pretentious. I mean, I'm glad Kenna is practicing her kanji and all but it just seems... random?? But then again, I feel that incorporating bits of the language you're learning into parts of your everyday life is good so kudos for that I suppose. Side note: could someone translate what is being said in the poll? Is it yes, is it no? Is it even correct? 

But again, I cannot stress this enough... KENNA YOU'RE A FUCKING INFLUENCER. MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND AND BE CREATIVE. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WATCH IT WILL WATCH IT AND VIS VERSA. Yes, you need to "cater" to your audience, but not 100%. They're there to watch the content YOU create and the stuff YOU find interesting. Not the other way around. They're there because they think YOU'RE interesting (somehow) But seriously girl, be creative, be more independent, and just start doing and less procrastinating.  

photo_2019-03-10 09.35.15.jpeg

photo_2019-03-10 09.35.11.jpeg

Hidden Content

Also, it's hilarious that maybe like... 5 people ask her something and she feels a need to address it publicly instead of just replying in her DMs or comments... we stan a self-centred kween... not.

Posted (edited)

ALRIGHTY

In the story about the Umbrella Academy thing... why did she choose that specfic screenshot? She doesn't even like coffee. Aside from that, just as an observation, why are Kenna's favourite characters of anything male? :alpacaconfused: It's not wrong or illegal but that's a lot of male appreciation coming from an asexual person...

The second story... aiya. Where do we even begin? It seems so pretentious. I mean, I'm glad Kenna is practicing her kanji and all but it just seems... random?? But then again, I feel that incorporating bits of the language you're learning into parts of your everyday life is good so kudos for that I suppose. Side note: could someone translate what is being said in the poll? Is it yes, is it no? Is it even correct? 

But again, I cannot stress this enough... KENNA YOU'RE A FUCKING INFLUENCER. MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND AND BE CREATIVE. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WATCH IT WILL WATCH IT AND VIS VERSA. Yes, you need to "cater" to your audience, but not 100%. They're there to watch the content YOU create and the stuff YOU find interesting. Not the other way around. They're there because they think YOU'RE interesting (somehow) But seriously girl, be creative, be more independent, and just start doing and less procrastinating.  

photo_2019-03-10 09.35.15.jpeg

photo_2019-03-10 09.35.11.jpeg

Also, it's hilarious that maybe like... 5 people ask her something and she feels a need to address it publicly instead of just replying in her DMs or comments... we stan a self-centred kween... not.

it’s hilarious that she went for the trouble of putting a brown filter on five’s gif set. 

Edited by sucroster
THE SSSS

Posted

the shade continues because Mikan also reminded Kappa in the comments that she had just posted about catching an early bloom in the exact same place the day before. So, Kappa is simply_following everything Mikan does. but! She ignored Mikan’s comment entirely despite responding to others. 

943689CB-991E-4490-8614-B7D8B8478A6D.jpeg

ooof is this a rivalry? the shade still continues eh?

Posted

kenna had a little argument with people in the comments of her new intagram post

Hidden Content

yikes she comes off so pretentious and entitled here and my favorite part is that she calls it sassy. Girl there’s a BIG difference between sassy and rude 

Posted

Which would I prefer, Kenna? Idk if it's all boring (like she says) and done poorly then neither probably. Why would putting them together make them magically more interesting? If she's just worried about if she'll come off boring, well, that's one thing. I'm getting the vibe that she just doesn't like what content she's trying to produce. COOL so change it girl. Stop forcing this stuff if you hate it. Not all footage is going to be good/usable. Maybe keep the footage and make a monthly life in Japan video with it since weekly videos are too much. Take a break. Try a new hobby. Or just stop trying to act like she's going to show us those sorts of things (Japan experiences etc) and go back to look books or whatever she actually enjoys making. It's very easy to see when there isn't passion behind a project.

And guess what, if these do get uploaded and I do bother to watch, I'm now going to go into the video expecting to be bored. All because she keeps saying how boring the videos are. 

If only her brand change had actually been more than her handle. 

Posted

Her starbucks post.. 15DCE8DA-038C-4B2A-860E-E802BF20F7E7.thu

notice she only tagged the location but like sucroster said, had to be unique and not praise it like everyone else.. :alpacabored:

Ok, firsties, I saw this post from Kenna, and was wondering if anyone knew what this actually said on the napkin?  It's been kinda bothering me a bit because I don't know Italian!

Secondly, my 7 and 9 year old girls are sassy.. Kenna is just rude af.  She doesn't even have the benefit of offering something to society like Dr. House to justify the rudeness, she just snaps at anyone offering a hint of criticizing because that pierces the shell that she's got going.  I think at this point she's just hoping to coast on what she had already built up (and trashed via deleting posts) rather than make new content.

Posted

Ok, firsties, I saw this post from Kenna, and was wondering if anyone knew what this actually said on the napkin?  It's been kinda bothering me a bit because I don't know Italian!

Secondly, my 7 and 9 year old girls are sassy.. Kenna is just rude af.  She doesn't even have the benefit of offering something to society like Dr. House to justify the rudeness, she just snaps at anyone offering a hint of criticizing because that pierces the shell that she's got going.  I think at this point she's just hoping to coast on what she had already built up (and trashed via deleting posts) rather than make new content.

It says: “Artisanally made, kneaded and leavened with love. Made according to the true tradition, this is the Princi bread.”

Posted

I feel like she knows she's putting on airs and it's ruining her life. To me, it definitely looks like she was happier before this whole YouTube thing, and now she's so deep into the aesthetic that she's moved to Japan and I think she's fooled herself to a point that even she doesn't want to be at.

She's truly a kid of this generation where everything she produces or does is just on the internet, and if she keeps doing this shit she's just gonna be unhappy for the rest of her life. 

Posted

"are you really getting heated and invested over ___" "the entitlement is strong" does she not see the irony in those statements? l o l

i really hate when she pulls out the tired ass "ur sOOOO pressed and heated and invested and salty over nothing, it's embaRRAssing" shit especially. just because she thinks it's cool to have no emotions like a 12 year old edgelord doesn't mean she has to try to humiliate people. she really talks like she's superior for pretending she has no feelings. yikes.

who was even heated anyway? it was a simple comment lmao. she's like onision sometimes istg; comment one vaguely negative thing and to her, it means the person is crying and obsessed with her and her boring ass life lol.

lmfao right she pulls this shit all the time. Ironically the fact that she perceives simple questions or suggestive as obsessive, heated haters says more about her emotions than anyone elses. Also does this girl check to see if the person she is responding to is following her before she decides what to say? Lmao she is so sad