• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7022 posts in this topic

Posted

kind of questioning why she went to the roastery in the first place when all she got was a plain hot cocoa and a croissant? if i‘m gonna wait two hours for a seat u bet im getting myself something exclusive to the place

kenna seems to reallY enjoy staying in her cozy comfort zone which is fine but she‘s not gonna be able to keep youtube as her full time career that way. good god girl get a job

Posted

what’s the point of her being an influencer anymore? Like she barely posts, she can’t take criticism, she goes to all these places but barely shares the experiences, makes excuses about her filming, and comes with the complaint of “I’m not obligated to share anything” , at this point she might as well drop being an influencer and just enjoy herself in Japan and occasionally post from time to time 

I think that would honestly be the best move for her at this point. Study, get an offline job, and just post when she feels like it. She obviously wants the cushy influencer lifestyle, but she's really not cut out for it, especially when compared to the people around her who do take it seriously like Mikan.

Posted

maybe to hide her tattoos?

yeah but you know i realizeed she wear this sort of shit back in the US too, so i dont rly think its a japan thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Only she would know

Honestly though, i feel that in the context of japan, she as a foreginer already sticks out as much as her having tattoos so might as well just show them all off haha

Posted

I've noticed that the weeks she misses her upload "schedule" are the weeks we get a random insta story asking for ideas or saying how the video she tried filming is boring please give her more ideas. I've personally given up on the schedule she gave herself, but it seems she hasn't from this pattern. Obviously she doesn't take any ideas since we never see videos. I'm sure her fans are giving her tons of them, and of course we see ideas from people here. 

Even these comments she's flipping over could be taken as ideas for video content. Yeah everyone in the area is probably doing videos and reviews of the new Starbucks, but that's why reviews exist. We collect them for the masses so we don't have to spend much time debating if we should go somewhere or eat something or buy etc. I bet there are people who identify with her food and drink preferences that would love to see her specific opinions for that reason. 

Maybe she was just scouting the place out to wait for it to be less crowded for her own video, but...

Posted

Maybe she was just scouting the place out to wait for it to be less crowded for her own video, but...

i doubt it. Kenna wasn't planning at all. She went on a SATURDAY, which is pretty much the worst time to go when the locals are all out enjoying their time off during the weekends. Mikan on the other hand mentioned in her video that she purposely chose to go on a weekday.

Posted

Ok so she is going to post a video about starbucks after all

27CAD760-BB95-43BA-B0F4-F36A9D563750.jpeg

i doubt it. Kenna wasn't planning at all. She went on a SATURDAY, which is pretty much the worst time to go when the locals are all out enjoying their time off during the weekends. Mikan on the other hand mentioned in her video that she purposely chose to go on a weekday.

She said in another comment she only had to wait 30mins? Which doesn’t make sense since Mikan had to wait for 3hours on a weekday. Did the hype die down so quickly 

Posted

kenna had a little argument with people in the comments of her new intagram post

Hidden Content

even her followers are bored with her half assed posts I wish everyone would just unfollow her so she would get the message that this doesn’t hold up.

I’m glad she doesn’t hold back in her comments, at least everyone can see her true nature this way 

Posted (edited)

Kenna has anyone irl ever told you that being rude and sassy are 2 different things? This girl can do no wrong apparently, and getting criticism as a public figure? I guess even she can’t believe she’s still got followers interested in her life be grateful you frazzled haired troll doll

8F7A9B43-5626-4B7B-A9B7-B6B5E06B601A.jpeg

E62E408F-CF28-4DC8-9A1B-F5FFC6725450.jpeg

Edited by PlanetVenus