• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9943 posts in this topic

Posted

Uh, not sure if this is nitpicking or whatever..

but anyone else notice that Mikan and Venus went to the mega starbucks in japan and it  seems that the starbucks qween herself wasn’t invited?

guess this confirms the death of that friendship.. I’m glad the other two realised she was a toxic person to be around..

Posted

Kenna’s hairstylist posted more pics of her. It looks like she went back to get her hair styled? And the streak is pink now? ( that brown belt totally doesn’t go with that dress :/ )

75993FD5-6FC4-412F-BBC3-390F6D7D74EE.png

2B52F19B-4EDE-400A-8627-DC56D0CC8D12.png

0A65AAC2-23E5-48F1-9F89-25E4DB136A32.png

B52073BC-BAB2-4900-B951-9DE3644316CA.png

Posted

She needs a stylist, because yeah, that belt does not go with that outfit.  Even her white corset would be better!

As for her hair right now, aside from the bangs, it's not too terrible.  I could almost see myself getting it, aside from the bangs.  

Posted (edited)

Kenna’s hairstylist posted more pics of her. It looks like she went back to get her hair styled? And the streak is pink now? ( that brown belt totally doesn’t go with that dress :/ )

75993FD5-6FC4-412F-BBC3-390F6D7D74EE.png

2B52F19B-4EDE-400A-8627-DC56D0CC8D12.png

0A65AAC2-23E5-48F1-9F89-25E4DB136A32.png

B52073BC-BAB2-4900-B951-9DE3644316CA.png

Will never understand why she likes to shoop her neck. She looks perfectly fine here. I actually like the pictures. 

and lmao ok this is so random but I have the exact same dress as Kenna but in blue. I just had to check my closet just now to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me... It certainly doesn't come with that brown belt thing that Kenna has on though.. 

2019-03-09-00-00-26.thumb.jpg.69d65ddb94

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

For real, I am loving that top. The hair truly looks a little better (assuming it aint photoshopped to hell). Remove the belt and bam, look at how nice you can look, as Uso mentioned, without an influx of Snow. 

Posted

Lol at the fact that we're already back to talking about her hair and outfit here

Posted

Honestly the editing really isn't that bad. Japanese people do soooooo much worse, it's comical. Non existent nose, actual stark V shape jaw. This is fine IMHO.

Posted

it might not be bad by comparison (which isn’t even relevant, to be frank) but we KNOW what Kenna looks like, so when she shops herself to alien baby levels it’s jarring. I also think that it isn’t okay that she’s trying to erase her features to conform to Asian beauty standards ... which don’t fit her in the least.

Posted (edited)

Will never understand why she likes to shoop her neck. She looks perfectly fine here. I actually like the pictures. 

and lmao ok this is so random but I have the exact same dress as Kenna but in blue. I just had to check my closet just now to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me... It certainly doesn't come with that brown belt thing that Kenna has on though.. 

2019-03-09-00-00-26.thumb.jpg.69d65ddb94

ok i seriously cant with her why does she choose to wear such an ugly nude under shirt that covers her whole body like that??? The original you posted with camisole/spag strap/whatever the term is SOOOO much better and would have made her look more uwu fairy. She just looks like shes wearing one of those revealing ice skating costumes but with nude fabric everywhere and its just looks SO annoying for some reason.

also it seems that she has some nice pieces (like that off the pink striped shoulder blouse thingy she wore when she posted in her story? Dont know if i was imagining it or anyone remembers) BUT WHY does she always seem to wear the ugly ones when posting photos of herself 😂😂😂 (ps get some new earrings kenna)

Edited by Beanbeazxc

Posted

ok i seriously cant with her why does she choose to wear such an ugly nude under shirt that covers her whole body like that??? The original you posted with camisole/spag strap/whatever the term is SOOOO much better and would have made her look more uwu fairy. She just looks like shes wearing one of those revealing ice skating costumes but with nude fabric everywhere and its just looks SO annoying for some reason.

also it seems that she has some nice pieces (like that off the pink striped shoulder blouse thingy she wore when she posted in her story? Dont know if i was imagining it or anyone remembers) BUT WHY does she always seem to wear the ugly ones when posting photos of herself 😂😂😂 (ps get some new earrings kenna)

maybe to hide her tattoos?