• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7041 posts in this topic

Posted

I read it as a "How dare you steal my caption/poem" but maybe I'm just biased due to her plagiarism history

looks more like this to me. This was meant for kenna, and kenna only because kenna probably knows what she means, but for the rest to see also. If it was how dare you to be cute, she would say it. This is so vague. 

Posted

okay i just seriously find this comment from her update page kinda funny. ummm...model? where?

IMG_4681.thumb.PNG.c955cf250734b64df429c

Posted

okay i just seriously find this comment from her update page kinda funny. ummm...model? where?

IMG_4681.thumb.PNG.c955cf250734b64df429c

That whole account is a literal worship site for kenna so it isn't surprising. A lot of the captions are quite cringy actually. 

Posted

OK since we have a subfourm thing now, does anyone wanna be that good bitch and make a thread of all the shit Kenna has done? I know it's at the start of each thread but like it'd be nice to have a specific place for new people to go and catch up.

Posted

OK since we have a subfourm thing now, does anyone wanna be that good bitch and make a thread of all the shit Kenna has done? I know it's at the start of each thread but like it'd be nice to have a specific place for new people to go and catch up.

@Junkfood we need your pro skills, snälla snälla 

Posted

Looks like that blue dress is the new lacy cream dress. And those dang hair clips again, why?:derp: 

Posted

I see her lupus rash is back...and the brown of her hair changes every day.
I kinda like this picture, she even tried to put that flower near the lense for the extra aesthetic, but i wish her choice in clothes would improve. If she really want to put dresses over shirts can't she at least use tight shirts and matching fabrics?

Posted

20190308_061017.thumb.jpg.a1d512e4ca0fbeEmily commented this... there is something going on. Kenna hasn't responded to that comment. 

every picture of Kenna is like seeing a different person it’s like she has a bunch of different masks and choose which one she wants to wear today she’s really not consistent in her shooping yikes.

also hears an update on Emily’s comment it’s just very vague and I guess we won’t know about it 

7C92D724-1632-4DD4-A605-6FB7013B65D5.jpeg

Posted

That whole account is a literal worship site for kenna so it isn't surprising. A lot of the captions are quite cringy actually. 

Is that literally just a IG for reblogging Kenna's updates?  It just feels so utterly pointless?

Posted

Is that literally just a IG for reblogging Kenna's updates?  It just feels so utterly pointless?

It's good for us because Kenna often deletes stuff off her own page, but yeah if it weren't for that the concept itself is pretty lame.

I think it also has reposts of things she's tagged in so there's some nice candids as well.

Posted

It's good for us because Kenna often deletes stuff off her own page, but yeah if it weren't for that the concept itself is pretty lame.

I think it also has reposts of things she's tagged in so there's some nice candids as well.

Ahh yes, the archiving for past posts is a good point.....

I have some reading to do >.>

Posted

every picture of Kenna is like seeing a different person it’s like she has a bunch of different masks and choose which one she wants to wear today she’s really not consistent in her shooping yikes.

also hears an update on Emily’s comment it’s just very vague and I guess we won’t know about it 

7C92D724-1632-4DD4-A605-6FB7013B65D5.jpeg

I actually did so research and I think Emily is replying to Kenna's comment on her own page where Kenna said "I have your pic as a bg on my phone". 

Posted

I dunno guys. Emily and Kenna have replied to one another in the past via the comments section, and Emily replied to Kenna using her as a phone background via her story section yesterday as well as on the comment Kenna left on the photo itself. I think people may be reading friendly banter as passive aggressive. 

Posted

Hey everyone! If you're not entirely pleased with the current format of the subforum, please give your input in the ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE thread, as I haven't seen a lot of people over there, but I have seen a bunch of people having some great ideas on the matter in other threads. We could even initiate a poll or something, so our opinions would be taken into account.