• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

y‘all really overreacting about kappa having this girl as her background damn is it that weird? i often have a celebrity as my background oof this is some stale tea

Posted

y‘all really overreacting about kappa having this girl as her background damn is it that weird? i often have a celebrity as my background oof this is some stale tea

oh yeah I know it’s awfully nit-picky and I wasn’t trying to say “LOOK AT KENNA BEING AWFUL” it just felt weird and out of character for her!

Posted

Welcome to the Kenna subforum!

To keep things a little more organized, I made a nitpick thread so we can separate the salt from the tea:

yess.thumb.gif.ee13e466ac510585c75038e07

Posted

Wow nice! thank you!!

Posted

:alpacacrush: Thank you so much, this made my day 

Posted

SWEET BABY JESUS THANK YOU

Posted

20190308_061017.thumb.jpg.a1d512e4ca0fbeEmily commented this... there is something going on. Kenna hasn't responded to that comment. 

Posted

20190308_061017.thumb.jpg.a1d512e4ca0fbeEmily commented this... there is something going on. Kenna hasn't responded to that comment. 

Did she change her hair?

Posted

Did she change her hair?

She said in the video they used darker shade because she wanted brown, but they knew they're going to fade due to bleaching.

Posted

I read this as her saying something like "how dare you (be so cute)". :alpacaconfused:

I read it as a "How dare you steal my caption/poem" but maybe I'm just biased due to her plagiarism history

Posted

I read it as a "How dare you steal my caption/poem" but maybe I'm just biased due to her plagiarism history

Wouldn't put it past her tbh 

Posted

I hope I’m not being nit picky here but  the editing on this is HORRIBLE. Her cheek is literally morphed in with the wall. When you zoom in some wall pixels are right on the cheek and there’s this weird indent. There’s also a weird color between the frame and herself at first I thought it was a weird shadow with a filter but now I am starting to believe from where her real face ends. 

The red line is how I see her face, and honestly there even should be some red lines because you don’t see her cheek. The green is that weird brown color or shadow.

B72A20F2-0587-4908-B7AA-197534BCE20D.jpeg