• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She easily could make it more interesting by putting in scenery shots of the city or raindrops on the floor, idk, just scenic shots. Or combine it with a couple shots of her using the kitchen stuff and trying to cook something. If it comes out badly, who cares? Cooking is something you learn through trying and she'd actually make good use of what she bought and showed in the video.

Edit: That actually works without cooking too, a mukbang kinda video with food and drinks she bought and uses with her kitchenware now.

She could even just talk a little bit about how school is going, how she's finding her apartment, what she thinks of her area etc. She obviously doesn't want to doxx herself, but I think her followers would appreciate hearing about her everyday life, y'know. It could be a nice, down to earth video like her coffee with Kenna videos and interspersed shots of scenery like you suggest could make it artsy. It doesn't have to be complicated, she's done this sort of thing before, but now she actually has more to talk about!!

Hotto no koko to Kenna (idk, "to" is "and" isn't it? I should be working and my brain hasn't woken up yet). 

Edited by Soggy Tofu

Posted

She could even just talk a little bit about how school is going, how she's finding her apartment, what she thinks of her area etc. She obviously doesn't want to doxx herself, but I think her followers would appreciate hearing about her everyday life, y'know. It could be a nice, down to earth video like her coffee with Kenna videos and nterspersed shots of scenery like you suggest could make it artsy. It doesn't have to be complicated, she's done this sort of thing before, but now she actually has more to talk about!!

and for example, morning routines, my day after school, etc. and tbh i would even watch those, bc i just love those kinds of videos. ofc, it's her life and she can do what she wants, but she's definetly missing out some good opportunities to film. she lives in Tokyo, even tho it can be basic, but maybe making small vlogs, going shopping vlogs. 

and ugh, i would even enjoy Disney vlogs, but with more life in it, her favorite Disney food (she films herself eating) some rides, maybe filming herself making a picnic etc

Her entire youtube channel is so staged and dead. I mean many people make whats in my schoolbag videos or a day in my life, morning routines etc and ofc it's hella basic, but i enjoy these bc those people make them so lively

Posted (edited)

did anyone else find this a little weird? a little off brand? who is this person anyways?

A4E9C9B0-D303-4999-8EA3-509AD3DD1F70.png

It's creepy she has a person as her background that she's probably not friends with/ doesn't know much about (maybe)??? I understand people might have photos of people they idolise and stuff but this honestly seems a little... stalkerish? But also they're not Asian and I thought Kenna liked the uwu smol fairy Asians? Maybe she's trying to show us that she's not just enamoured with Asians??? Idk

Edited by alwayscurious

Posted (edited)

It's creepy she has a person as her background that she's probably not friends with/ doesn't know much about (maybe)??? I understand people might have photos of people they idolise and stuff but this honestly seems a little... stalkerish? But also they're not Asian and I thought Kenna liked the uwu smol fairy Asians? Maybe she's trying to show us that she's not just enamoured with Asians??? Idk

I was confused and thought that she maybe posted a screenshot of her phone by accident but nope that can't be it cause she went out of her way to tag it? I don't get it.

Screenshot_20190307-183355.png

Edited by someoneawful
Okay guess she had to prove it or something...?

Posted (edited)

did anyone else find this a little weird? a little off brand? who is this person anyways?

Searched up Emily Rudd and she seems to be an actress? Also, I looked through her instagram and she also has these model-like pictures (poses, brands, etc). So ya'know, what with Kenna *desperately* shouting out photographers and instagram models recently, I guess this was the same thing... 

Edited by Internet Explorer

Posted

Looking through the girl's instagram, it does seem like they've interacted before. She responded to her story and has responded to plenty of Kenna's comments on instagram. She also appears to have lived/lives in LA and likes Disney and anime... Not saying they know each other closely, but they do have some sort of history.

Posted

OT but...

Why isn't Kenna's account verififed...? Sorry if this has been discussed - feel free to tell me and I'll delete this. Idk just confused because I thought she'd want to flaunt off that verified badge :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

shes an ‘actress’ and a public figure so it’s normal for Kenna to be a fan of hers and to have her pics in her phone. I dont think it’s stalkerish, a bit weird yes but it’s fine since the girl is a celebrity 

Edited by Dlwlrma

Posted

If Kenna herself thinks that her footage is boring, why bother with it at all? Sure, she could spice it up with scenery shots, but I'm guessing this is the reason why her videos are so delayed/nonexistent. As a content creator who wants to have a steady (or somewhat steady) upload schedule, she has to start planning out her videos. Not just a generic idea of "I bought some stuff, I should show it" and find out that your entire haul was boring. Take that idea and expand on it so that it ISN'T boring.

Buying necessities instead of actual cute house decor? How about making it a "Guide to Adult Life"? Talk about the process of how she moved from her airbnb to her new appartment. About how her daily schedule looks like. About how that now that she lives on her own, she needs to learn skills to support herself, like cooking and doing chores. Introduce your haul of "boring necessities" but by speaking a bit of your transition from family-supported child to finally being on your own.

Include your Japanese lessons by, like others suggested, give the Japanese name when presenting things. Talk about the recipes that you already tried to make and those you want to make. Make a "recipe" section in her bullet journal, where she can decorate the pages like in her old bullet journal video but "recipe style" and write down the recipes she did and is planning to do.

Plan your videos beyond just a simple idea. Of course you're going to be bored presenting necessities that don't "spark joy" but that you need. You need something else integrated in the video to make it interesting. Especially if it's monotone like her "What's in my bag" video, no one wants to watch someone bored out of her mind looking like she's forcing herself to make a video.

Posted

If Kenna herself thinks that her footage is boring, why bother with it at all? Sure, she could spice it up with scenery shots, but I'm guessing this is the reason why her videos are so delayed/nonexistent. As a content creator who wants to have a steady (or somewhat steady) upload schedule, she has to start planning out her videos. Not just a generic idea of "I bought some stuff, I should show it" and find out that your entire haul was boring. Take that idea and expand on it so that it ISN'T boring.

Buying necessities instead of actual cute house decor? How about making it a "Guide to Adult Life"? Talk about the process of how she moved from her airbnb to her new appartment. About how her daily schedule looks like. About how that now that she lives on her own, she needs to learn skills to support herself, like cooking and doing chores. Introduce your haul of "boring necessities" but by speaking a bit of your transition from family-supported child to finally being on your own.

I agree with this but she's still family-supported - it's just at a distance. 

Also, I guess maybe she said that to be like "see? I am actively trying to film things for my dying YouTube channel that I don't want ot do anymore but it's part of who I am and it's my income since I am a hard-working adult." 

Idk, just make the damn content and use your brain to be creative instead of leeching off of the small and impressionable children who follow you.

Posted

I agree with this but she's still family-supported - it's just at a distance. 
Also, I guess maybe she said that to be like "see? I am actively trying to film things for my dying YouTube channel that I don't want ot do anymore but it's part of who I am and it's my income since I am a hard-working adult." 

Idk, just make the damn content and use your brain to be creative instead of leeching off of the small and impressionable children who follow you.

I know that she's family-supported. However, unless she paid for a maid and that she only bought her necessities for show, she still has to cook and clean after herself. She still moved from an Airbnb to an apartment without her family being physically there to help with the boxes. I never claimed that she was independent.

Posted

Not surprised if she set it as her background just for her story and then changed it back to her old wallpaper lmao