• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9816 posts in this topic

Posted

You can see the original (normal) size of her neck in the picture she posted too

neckshoop.jpg

I am quaking. What a great catch. You’re totally right!!! Regardless, I respect her choice to show any impurities; no matter what. It’s progress.

Posted (edited)

Kenna-stans have been getting tired of her being on r/instagramreality. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.6087989a4a915488230bc1053fb12d0c.JPG

Edited by honeycrisp
removed usernames as per the request of another user

Posted

it's the uncanny valley-ness of it all.

If she had shooped her neck and chin even smaller, she's close to becoming a replica of those chinese living dolls

For illustration, here's a further edited pic of Kenny's neck shooping using the Snow app VS the chinese living doll shooping

shoop.thumb.jpg.e95c940c0e64fd7600042bf4chinese.thumb.jpg.d9adc4714da8d57845dad6

jfc that's creepy. if she keeps up with that neck shooping she'll end up looking like one of them.

Posted

Didn’t she say she had perfect, unblemished skin due to genetics? 

Posted

I feel like this is at least a step forward. I never dreamed of her showing ever showing her acne. So yeah I personally see this as positive. 

Posted

I feel like this is at least a step forward. I never dreamed of her showing ever showing her acne. So yeah I personally see this as positive. 

I think it’s to get that Xenia photographer’s attention. 

Posted

I think it’s to get that Xenia photographer’s attention. 

Why? :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Because we were all talking about how Xenia wouldn't work with Ken because of how she looks. Not a natural beauty, unphotoshopped, etc. based on her Instagram. I feel like posting this "no makeup" was trying to make herself look like the girls that Xenia shoots.

Xenia does follow Ken on Instagram now.

C63FCC64-BBFC-4401-BF02-E740323CB1CF.thu

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

it's the uncanny valley-ness of it all.

If she had shooped her neck and chin even smaller, she's close to becoming a replica of those chinese living dolls

For illustration, here's a further edited pic of Kenny's neck shooping using the Snow app VS the chinese living doll shooping

shoop.thumb.jpg.e95c940c0e64fd7600042bf4chinese.thumb.jpg.d9adc4714da8d57845dad6

For someone who wants to prove she has a small face, photoshoping your neck like that just make her head look bigger. Her neck will break if she really expect us to believe thats her true size neck...

Posted (edited)

Ok I know I'm bad at photoshopping lol but I think this is more close to how this photo probably really looks like (seems like the back part of the neck near the head is even wider but i didn't know how to make that).

shoppkenn.thumb.jpg.24d0de1b7934934eed19

Edited by matrioska

Posted

Correct. The visa requires you to have a 4 year education degree, she couldn't be a teacher even if she wanted to (for the visa).

Correction: Any degree, not just in education.

I have a friend who graduated in East-Asian Studies and he was an English teacher in Japan for around 4 years.

Posted (edited)

Correction: Any degree, not just in education.

I have a friend who graduated in East-Asian Studies and he was an English teacher in Japan for around 4 years.

Haha I meant a 4 year education (as in school) degree. Not education degree 😂 Awkward wording lol my bad! I taught in Japan with an unrelated degree (I promise I word things better than this).

edit: made disclaimer on my previous post just in case!

Edited by DarkSavage

Posted

Ok I know I'm bad at photoshopping lol but I think this is more close to how this photo probably really looks like (seems like the back part of the neck near the head is even wider but i didn't know how to make that).

shoppkenn.thumb.jpg.24d0de1b7934934eed19

Nice edit. Honestly if this is how her neck actually looks, it's not bad at all. It's sad she can't see that.

Posted

03E43D37-8829-47E5-9631-4371C0E3F45E.thuJesus Christ this one is worse, hahaha

how can she think such a small neck can hold such a big ass bobble head? 

Kenners is now a giraffe kek with her spots(sorry if that seems too mean) and neck 

Posted

Haha I meant a 4 year education (as in school) degree. Not education degree 😂 Awkward wording lol my bad! I taught in Japan with an unrelated degree (I promise I word things better than this).

edit: made disclaimer on my previous post just in case!

But this is all just a requirement if she wants to teach English in a school and get a proper work visa for that, right?

she could still "teach English" on the side to earn extra money on the side while studying or whatever, again kind of like Mikan? (And I swear every foreign expat jvlogger with maybe a couple exceptions has at some point been "teaching English").

I'm just wondering if she might possibly be able to wrangle an entertainment visa or something or just continue "studying" basically indefinitely but then also do the "teaching English" thing?

idk maybe I misunderstood the whole thing but yeah okay