• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

C0F19492-EC94-4CB7-87F8-1375D2082D5B.png

What does she mean by "apparently I'm a chef now"? Girl proudly admitted she couldn't cook shit a month ago. I get she could have learned but... making pancakes or an egg (whatever the heck that is) is not really a major skill. 

Posted

What does she mean by "apparently I'm a chef now"? Girl proudly admitted she couldn't cook shit a month ago. I get she could have learned but... making pancakes or an egg (whatever the heck that is) is not really a major skill. 

Let me just shit myself in awe at her ability to pour batter into a mold and not burn it.  A regular Gordon Ramsay, she is

Posted

Anyone notice her shrinking nose in her IG profile pic? That’s definitely more than just doing that contour/highlight fake button nose. That just looks so plastic and fake, girl, wtf are you doing!!

BBC8B7CC-28E2-4409-A80C-F4A1F3E24AB5.jpeg

Posted (edited)

c.thumb.JPG.edcba3096f03f8866628d2f8c824

ew.. why it's so crusty... i hope it's omelette, because if it's pancake it look..raw. well, at least she tried and improve her skill with cooking her own meal. because if she keep eat out, those trust fund won't last longer.

Anyone notice her shrinking nose in her IG profile pic? That’s definitely more than just doing that contour/highlight fake button nose. That just looks so plastic and fake, girl, wtf are you doing!!

BBC8B7CC-28E2-4409-A80C-F4A1F3E24AB5.jpeg

she try to emulate those asian beauty standard with extreme photo editing like this:

tumblr_pn8t7r5zw11rczznzo1_540.jpg.7e5dc

it's scary and alien-y but girl too sheltered from real world and rather live in her own delusion 🤦

Edited by jheretodiscuss
fixing typo

Posted

Looks like egg not scrambled properly before pouring into one of those shaped molds for skillets. So the yolk got all fried looking. 

Posted

i'm tired of ppl generalizing this thread's visitor. maybe if you want to talk about other things then.. post about other things? most ppl just want to talk about snowflake and have fun instead of being judged like a herd with the same mindset..

Posted

Personally, I am glad that she is learning to cook finally. I didn't know how to make much outside of waffles, cookies, and a horrible-tasting (in hindsight) chicken dish until partway through university. Cooking is an important life skill that everyone should have. Learning to cook with the internet as my teacher was a frustrating experience, and that's with all of the ingredients I need labeled in my first language at the store and all of the measurements using the system I am familiar with (FREEDOM units, obv.)

The mickey pancake? egg? thing? doesn't look fantastic, but tbh I'd rather watch an ~aesthetic~ timeline of Kenna learning to cook with photo evidence of real, human mistakes (since she really tries to look perfect in everything she does and it would be cool if she just admitted that she messes up sometimes) than have her post and immediately delete literally everything she does. That's really boring, in my opinion.

Kenna, if you're reading this, just make sure to take the brown filter off the next time you eat green veg because last time (greens in a sandwich or something) they looked dead and rotting and that's not very ~aesthetic~

Posted (edited)

i know this is a really minor thing, but: it’s almost definitely egg, since she used an egg emoji in the description. if it was a pancake you know she’d use a pancake emoji, she often does.

Edited by justbritt

Posted

She could get me watching if she did a video of her learning to cook

Posted

She could get me watching if she did a video of her learning to cook

I agree, I thinking cooking videos or like “kitchen chats” are some of the most entertaining videos to watch. feels like hanging out with a friend. kind of like her chocolates video. also it’s not THAT much work to produce and it’s a good opportunity to just share about what it’s like grocery shopping in japan, or just talk about school, or anything really

Posted

Honestly I know everyone’s making fun of how the omelette looks but THANK GOD she’s finally eating stuff with at least some nutritional value like eggs that isn’t sugar milk or donuts.

Gives me a small glimmer of hope that she’s at least SOMEWHAT trying to change and take our feedback and worry about her general health.

Now hopefully she’ll be posting a mickey salad soon...

Posted

As mentioned before, she has potential to make a lot of video content. She could make a whole vlog (diary) of how she's coping to live in Japan and learning to do things on her own like cooking and cleaning her own shit. I know it's her own life and choices but I really wish she would bring out more of her Japan trip to her audience... they'd really appreciate it. Who is she doing this for anyway?