• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9944 posts in this topic

Posted

Mikan just posted a vlog about starbucks, why do I feel like she lurks here 

Posted

She doesn't even need to lurk here
She's "friends" (seems more like frenemies with how much shade is thrown between the two) with Kenna on IG, so she sees what Kenna posts. Kenna posts about Starbucks, so Mikan can get the idea from her to post about Starbucks. Except she goes a step further and does an actual video/vlog instead of just pictures on a story.

Posted

I'm all for Kenna having her own section in little snowflakes, but for the love of all things good in the world please don't make hers like some of the others that have way more threads than necessary (at least in my opinion). Some of them are just a bit overwhelming and actually make it more difficult to find what you're looking for. If this happens, let's try to keep it tame and not make a separate thread every time she breaths. Please :alpacaworry2:

Posted

She already lurked here and even commented her own thread fyi :alpacawink:

Posted

I don’t know Kenna at all, other than thru all her threads but even then I don’t really know her due to her only showing us 2% of her life. I am hoping she’s studying her ass off to get better in Japanese, because I think it’s cool. She can watch raw anime (not translated*) and read manga and not wait like some of us have to. But sometimes I find myself feeling like maybe Kenna is going thru some lost “what do I really like now at this age” unless she really doesn’t care about what people think about her (jk that’s a lie)

but if she is maturing at her own pace, could she maybe be trying to see what she now likes? I hope I’m making sense, I do not like Kenna for her personality but I am 25 and when I turned 21 or 22 I wasn’t sure what to do in the way I dressed or what I wanted to post on social media. 

I am hoping she figures herself out and grows up. If she loves Starbucks, then cool! But if you are constantly worried about what to post due to backlash don’t care what the people think stop relying on your “antis”. Your interests have probably changed and so will your demographic. Especially when you tend to change with the seasons... When you started doing the whole white aesthetic I unfollowed because I dislike one color themes. I love bright colors. Also people grow up and their likes sometimes change. I’m not gonna lie but I love the tea so I’m obviously going to want to come to see what shenanigans Kenna does. Hopefully she grows up. 

Posted

that "fam" thing is stuck to my head thanks to kenna and if ever i hear that i automatically remember or be reminded of her.

IMG_3374.thumb.GIF.7ce96d29f986fc6bed705

I'm new on here but have read several posts and just wanted to say that after looking at Kenna's new vid, I am sick of:

*her corny shooting hands and wink she always does

* Her saying "fam"

*Her using the very 2012 phrase, "Thanks for listening to my Ted talk."

She was supposed to re-brand but she is more boring than before and seems to be stuck in time. She is in Japan but has become more uninteresting since being there and she refuses to show anything that would show she is in a different country. I think she is doing this for fear of being called a weeaboo. 

Posted

if we have a section for kenna, there should only be the general threads (past threads locked obvi) a thread of memes, and a thread of off topic/one off discussions that still relate to kenna since that's what clogs up the general thread the most. 

having seprate threads for youtube instagram photoshopping etc is what killed many of the other snowflake sections. 

but it if the mods decide that she needs one, we should probably vote on what happens with threads to make it fair. 

Posted

Hidden Content

I like the idea of a receipts page mixed in with your selection. Keeping it under 5 sections I think would be valuable. 

Posted

KENNA when she mentions she never had her hair cut in a salon 

53521612_2059509807449748_7718587475416842240_n.jpg

Posted

Did anybody notice that her classmates are out for dinner and karaoke and they're cutting her out from pictures and videos? her friend made an instavideo of everyone dancing but quickly passed Kenna and she is not in the group photos. Do you think she asked her classmates to not post her on instagram anymore?

DAAAAMMMMMBBB

Posted

That button nose and tiny chin! 

B355ADE8-E553-46EC-AC5A-D09A7A94F0D7.jpeg

Posted

Did anybody notice that her classmates are out for dinner and karaoke and they're cutting her out from pictures and videos? her friend made an instavideo of everyone dancing but quickly passed Kenna and she is not in the group photos. Do you think she asked her classmates to not post her on instagram anymore?

Wouldn't be surprise if she ask them not to record or photograph her, I mean she for sure make the hair stylists remove her pictures, cause they weren't flattering enough 

Posted

Parents.

so she's just going to leech off of her parents and doesn't do anything by herself, nice kenker very nice. tsk tsk.