• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Her little sister is like everything kenner wishes to be. Her face is so cute, her chin and face look smaller than kenkers', her nose is slimmer and upturnes, she looks TINY in her instagram posts etc. She just looks really cute

Since kenna likes to compare herself with her sister(s) do you guys think she sometimes gets annoyed at her younger sister for having features she wishes to have?

Edited by justheretospilltea

Posted

I'm glad to see a nice and refreshing post on her feed. I think this is the first time in a while seeing Kenna being so expressive.

Posted

long time lurker - first time poster ! 

i was watching kenna's recent video and (sorry if someone has pointed out this already) but idk if it's just me but the frame in the background kept moving (like the frame itself and the shadow) so correct me if im wrong but you can also use snow filter on videos as well? 

lol.gif

I kneeeewww she was using some kind of face/body filter on her camera. If you watch some asian video apps, and the videos on there, they film with certain filters on that change their face shape. You can see it flicker when they eat something, for example. 

This could be just a video pixel issue, for sure, but knowing her history I don't doubt at all if she's using face shape filters while filming or in the editing process. 

Posted

long time lurker - first time poster ! 

i was watching kenna's recent video and (sorry if someone has pointed out this already) but idk if it's just me but the frame in the background kept moving (like the frame itself and the shadow) so correct me if im wrong but you can also use snow filter on videos as well? 

lol.gif

Yep! Snow and meitu both have video options, so you can edit skin, jawline, eyesize, nose or anything really and then if people call you photoshopper you can do it on those apps as a video to try and trick people 

Posted

I'm gonna say this for the third time and yes I am begging this point

KENNA NEEDS HER OWN SECTION IN LITTLE SNOWFLAKES

Just imagine... Everything you want without scrolling though 300 pages of random stuff. This would also help lurkers and new people just finding out about Kenna. 

• General thread
  • Threads 1-4 (locked)
  • Videos/Youtube
  • Drawings/memes
  • Photoshop fails

P L E A S E @Rhea @Nyx 

an archive thread too !! its tiring to have to look through hundreds of pages of receipts of her saying things like "living from paycheck to paycheck" - it would be great for whoever wants to make videos on her behaviour.

Posted

an archive thread too !! its tiring to have to look through hundreds of pages of receipts of her saying things like "living from paycheck to paycheck" - it would be great for whoever wants to make videos on her behaviour.

that's what the first post of every thread is for. they can just look through those 

Posted

7BEB1815-B458-41B5-BA0C-D1B4E982541D.thu

Who wants to be she’ll turn this into some lazy vlog that she’ll make up an excuse for for not being on time cuz she’s just “~uwu~ so busy studying and stuff ~uwu~”

Posted

7BEB1815-B458-41B5-BA0C-D1B4E982541D.thu

Who wants to be she’ll turn this into some lazy vlog that she’ll make up an excuse for for not being on time cuz she’s just “~uwu~ so busy studying and stuff ~uwu~”

Mildly OT  but it's interesting to see Kenna spew her 'paycheck-to-paycheck' web but consistently go to Starbucks?? Starbucks is NOT cheap and I'm guessing seasonal items are slightly pricier than the regular ones...

And in regards to her latest story post that says something along the lines of "Starbucks will always have my heart, judge me" etc, it goes along the same line as what I was saying above. It's fine to be a fan of Starbucks (I myself am a Chatime addict but only in spirit because I'm a broke college student) but it's another thing to be buying stuff from it all the time but still be like "o noes, I have like no money and no trustfund money and woe is me" etc. 

Has anyone noticed too that its been a while since she went to Disney? She went with a friend before class, but that was a few weeks ago. Must be the longest shes ever not gone. 

Total waste of that Disney pass :haiplz:

Posted (edited)

Yeah!!! Kenna moved to Japan because of Starbucks!! And Disney! Wow! Does she care more than that? How about investing her money in helping out local cafes run by small business owners? Specially since there can be "aesthetic" cafes over there I would guess. But no, it's better to gift your money to a big corporation. Name a bigger and stronger duo than Kenna and Starbucks? More stronger than you think, is way stronger than her commitment for her "job" in releasing worthwhile content

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

I'm lost on the joke. I'm not really the audience for those apps  so I don't know the etiquette of saving such content. Are you speaking of the content that gets rehosted somewhere and then saved to Pinterest without credits or sources. (so that the link isn't the original one)

yes. 

Posted

Ok I personally really don't understand attacking her for going to Starbucks. Is she supposed to just .... not like it anymore because she's no longer in the states? Saying there are a ton of cafes in Japan seems like a weird reason to be pissed considering there are a ton of cafes in LA yet most people still end up at a Starbucks because they prefer their specialty drinks or blends. Would I go as much as she does if I was spending a year in Japan? Most likely not, but I understand why she would want to. Also it's just a great spot for studying and if she's taking her studies seriously I'm sure she'd rather just go somewhere familiar to her.