• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

....guys.... both felix and marzia have their own their own threads....

Really? Never mind then.

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

So I found this forum when I was reading up on Cozukitsune (thanks to Reddit!) and it's been fascinating reading up on this girl's evolution into her current incarnation of Weeaboo Disney-not-Disney fox faerie.

Since I'm a recent member, and have only seen CozyKitsune's IG feed since she did her purge, I know I've missed a lot, and I know there's a lot of reading.  I thought I caught her saying that she used to work at one of the Disney parks?  If she did, where did she work?

Posted (edited)

kenna: my hair IS NOT and HAS NEVER BEEN damaged

also kenna: gets ultrasonic treatment for damaged hair but doesn't mention why she got it in the video

To be fair, I think the Salon does that treatment on basically all their clients (especially if they are making a video) because it's one of their selling points so they want to show it off.

Like I'm sure they did it on Rachel on her first visit and her hair had never been bleached or anything, it was pretty healthy just had split ends because it had gotten so long and probably just really needed the trim that they also did.

but yeah Kenna's definitely is damaged, probably to the point that if they tried that hoping it would help I think it failed...

Edited by someoneawful
duplicated post

Posted

Please ignore the quote. It just showed up when I went to reply. Grrrr.... anyway, she gets her hair done at a salon and she is already talking about bleaching the streak and dying it herself. I do think we all know that she will end up bleaching more and more of her hair. The dark colour looks good on her though. However she did not get a pixie cut!

Posted (edited)

I just wish she would style it differently, that bluntness works horribly on her face, at least with somewhat of a wave it looks more presentable and flattering

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

am i the only one who didnt think this is a pixie cut at all?
she said she asked for a pixie but all i see is an even shorter version of what she had before (aka a bob)

also i know its been beaten to death but i couldnt help but just stare at her eyebrows the entire video. less hair just keeps making them look more and more noticeable and she seriously draws the tails going upwards like shes a freaking cartoon villain....

i don't like it too. it look good on her edited face. but that bangs and the length of her hair made her face looks wider. 

Every once in a whiIe I check this thread and it's still about her goddamn hair lol..

other than ruining her hair, she's been boring lately. it's just starbucks, pankeki and donut in her feed, lol.

Posted (edited)

Ain"t looking like it but ok girl 

20190227_133102.thumb.jpg.911c968d8fb2e4

kind of a reach or OT: when she mentioned the people invested in her hair she sounded almost like she is jealous of her own hair and the attention it's getting, hence she said *hair isn't important* hmm. Her documentation of hr experience lacked the spirit (and definitely lacks crediting the hairdresser or mentioning her work). She would get back to her sense but it would be too late i reckon.

Edited by What-hotsauce
duplication

Posted

all i can say is R.I.P hair. i don't know if you'll be miss by kenker but i'm sure she does, deep down.

IMG_3360.thumb.GIF.b36ab92c1676eec0aa3a3

Posted

i was making a joke. i just mean that sites like pinterest and weheartit are notorious for not crediting artists and photographers.

I'm lost on the joke. I'm not really the audience for those apps  so I don't know the etiquette of saving such content. Are you speaking of the content that gets rehosted somewhere and then saved to Pinterest without credits or sources. (so that the link isn't the original one) Or are you saying any content regardless of the image source link referencing the artists site is stealing if you don't explicitly credit him in the description.