• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

(...) It's awkward that the salon gave this to her for free in return for a good review to her large audience (ie, potential customers) but she's not really doing a good job selling the place.. yikes. 

Normally it would be admirable for the sponsored person to remain brutally honest in their review and a good brand shouldn't insist on it being fake positive. But it so easy sO EASY to tell that Kennuh blatantly lied about her hair being mistreated there, she's making it a real challenge for her minions to keep swallowing that bullshit.

She probably won't get another free service at that salon and may struggle to find new sponsors with this attitude. 

Cheers to self-made trainwreck.

tumblr_inline_ov5cuiUBlD1trhdpd_540.thum

Posted (edited)

I just...don't understand why she has to lie about every little thing in her life when it's so easy to prove her wrong. It's not bad to have damaged hair, that's just what happens when you dye/bleach it a lot. What's the point in lying about something so inconsequential? Saying "yeah my hair is damaged from years of chemical treatment" isn't embarrassing. What's actually embarrassing is pretending like your hair is perfect and silky and smooth after several bleach baths just because you want to uphold a false image of perfection. Kenna, we've seen your natural hair texture and we've seen your current unstyled hair texture, they look nothing alike. Everyone knows the difference between naturally dry/frizzy air-dried hair:

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.973a9673ba676152f Screenshot_2.thumb.png.17c502e9dbdb92a21

and...whatever the hell this is:

201902274.thumb.jpg.bcd3d57a070b109d7a4c Screenshot_7.thumb.png.93e2880d4da0de750

Just stop lying and the drama will stop following you, it's that simple.

in the top second picture it does support her claim in terms of it looking naturally more frizzy and dry. the first one looks curly because of All the hair products she would use. Still theres no denying that even if her hair has always been more texture and Frizzy it looked more alive and healthy. Its completely Dry and Fried now. if she were to use the proper shampoo and lay off the hair coloring her hair would be so nice and go back to normal

51C70A34-C49D-45B8-B425-8A5003D4F3FD.thu

FF53EF23-9EB4-4AA9-9D4A-3959BF7C0077.thu

07B3B112-E5E1-4530-B3C1-6FDA53060C3D.thu

727E57AE-4503-4B39-A2C0-FFA0534F060A.thu

It has been a minute since I’ve wanted to post these screen caps from Felix’s video. Kronch has gotten to the point where I think it’s finally fitting to post them lol

he is like the biggest hypocrite LOL especially when he is going to be marrying someone who does the same shit as kenna and has done similar stuff himself

Just a side note: she seems to be talking a lot to the hairdresser - do you think she's speaking in Japanese or in English? Honestly curious - not trying to nitpick

She was talking to the Hair Dresser in English. She said herself that they spoke english and if people wanted to get their hair done there they wouldnt have to worry about their request getting lost in translation. she most definetly was Not speaking Japenese lol

Edited by galia

Posted

he is like the biggest hypocrite LOL especially when he is going to be marrying someone who does the same shit as kenna and has done similar stuff himself

wait, what? What’s the tea on Marzia? I refuse to believe she is as bad as Kenna

Posted

What I find most disturbing is how she already threw the hairdresser under the bus but is now trying to "act if nothing was wrong, she was so great" but I guess Kenna always needs to blame someone else for her mistakes...

Posted

Does anyone know where she got her refrence pic for her hair from? 

Thanks in advance!

Posted

Thanks in advance!

she said pinterest in her vid. so... she stole it? lol

Posted

she said pinterest in her vid. so... she stole it? lol

What? How? That's not stealing... 

i was just kinda hoping someone had a link. But I missed the part where she said pinterest, so thanks! 

Posted (edited)

What? How? That's not stealing... 

i was just kinda hoping someone had a link. But I missed the part where she said pinterest, so thanks! 

i was making a joke. i just mean that sites like pinterest and weheartit are notorious for not crediting artists and photographers.

Edited by mcgsy

Posted (edited)

We have a Number 76 (Nalu) salon in my country and been there before. My friend has actually been to one of the salon in Japan (not sure if it's the exact same outlet as Kenna). My friend once had the ultrasonic treatment while I had some other treatments. We always went in with unkempt hair and came out with smooth, silky, nicely styled hair (granted we did not have bleach hair). They definitely have many English-speaking hairstylists. Similar to the other salon experiences mentioned here, the Nalu hairstylists will also look at the hair condition and recommend treatment(s) if needed. You may or may not take up the recommendation. 

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted

Thanks in advance!

this seems to be the original page the reference pics are from.  not 100% sure tho 

https://www.beauty-box.jp/style/short/zaa522/ 

Posted

We have a Number 76 (Nalu) salon in my country and been there before. My friend has actually been to one of the salon in Japan (not sure if it's the exact same outlet as Kenna). My friend once had the ultrasonic treatment while I had some other treatments. We always went in with unkempt hair and came out with smooth, silky, nicely styled hair (granted we did not have bleach hair). They definitely have many English-speaking hairstylists. Similar to the other salon experiences mentioned here, the Nalu hairstylists will also look at the hair condition and recommend treatment(s) if needed. You may or may not take up the recommendation. 

Hair salons are usually pretty good at cleaning up hair. I've dyed my hair to hell and back and been a multitude of colours, but getting it professionally done and spacing out appointments has helped keep my hair somewhat alright. And regardless of the state of my hair, I always came out of the salon with essentially perfect hair, and I just go to a standard American beauty salon lol.

Kenna had the right idea of leaving her hair be for awhile - at least a few months would have helped grow out a lot of the damaged hair. Since she keeps her hair so short, if she had waited a few months, she could've gone in with a new head of hair that isn't beyond damaged, but her continuous reuse of bleach, dyes, products and heat has ruined her hair. I know hair is never perfect when it's not freshly styled but her hair just looked... so unhealthy. And two months is no where near enough time to recover hair as bad as hers...

I think the darker hair and pixie cut works for her, but that streak... yikes. And she definitely needs to lay off her hair for awhile. At least until it gets to her shoulders, then she could go back in and do something if she goes back to a pixie cut lmao.

Posted

i was making a joke. i just mean that sites like pinterest and weheartit are notorious for not crediting artists and photographers.

Ooooh! Woosh...haha

this seems to be the original page the reference pics are from.  not 100% sure tho 

https://www.beauty-box.jp/style/short/zaa522/ 

Thank you so much! :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

At least Felix genuinely apologized and acknowledged his mistakes like professional creator. "Still can't swear!!!" Just like he jokingly said while reacting in YT Rewind 2018.

As for Marzia, I don't hear any tea about her. All I know is that she also likes Japan, a fashion trend follower(just like Kenna), but she's not as problematic and rude to her followers. 

Edited by Chloe Price