• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your comment deserved a heck of a lot more upvotes than it got. Why people are so hung up about Kenna "ruining her natural beauty" is beyond me. What does it matter? What does it matter if she was oh-so-beautiful years and years and ago, when she's since been exposed as a plagiarist and liar even then? Would it all be a-OK if she was still oh-so-pretty? I know for a fact that many people overlooked her ignorant Buddhism comments even back then because she was "aesthetic" and "I'm just following her for the looks" But then you're.... still.... supporting her that way?

Would you be OK still following her even now if she still looked like she did in 2016, even though you know aaaall about her toxic behaviour and nasty personality? Because with the frequency her old pics pop up in the thread ("She was so beautiful! She ruined herself! Look how beautiful she was!"), it sure seems like that to me.

Also, like @matrioska said, it's not about her hair and how much she ruined it and how beautiful she'd look if she'd go back to that. It's about her digging her heels in and refusing that she fucking fried her hair with her DIY bleaches, and trying to blame it on the poor random hairdresser that was unlucky enough to get her fried shiitake head as her assignment for the morning. She's being stubborn and she's basically hurting herself that way. Her hair looks awful, it's her own fault, we all know it, and she STILL won't admit it. That's the problem, not the fact that she looks ridiculous. That's her own problem and I couldn't care less about it (but I AM going to make fun of her for it)

Maybe in her oh-so-pretty days her ignorancie could be given a benefit of her being still young and unaware of her bullshit? Now she is just an adult woman who is still pulling some childlish teenage bullshit and that’s why a lot of us have a bad taste in our mouths that is worse now than it used to be back then? 

Edit: things about new video. 

It was pretty nice and doesn't seem so heavily edited (you can see the heavy damage of her hair) and she admitted needing a treatment. It wasn't as boring as the rest. I can’t say I really liked it, but it was decent. I am not WKing, I am just saying it wasn’t bad, she showed what was done with her hair, she even got me interested with the ”hair straightener” treatment, I haven't seen anything like this before.

It’s a shame that there was such a stinky situation with the comments on the stylist’s profile. If it didn't happen, she wouldn’t screw up a sponsorship ONCE in her „career”.

OT: the hair stylist is so pretty and well dressed, I can’t even.

Edited by theloglady

Posted (edited)

Remember when she's so defensive about her hair to the point where she has to prove it by posting edited pictures of it?

images_-_2019-02-28T060742.864.thumb.jpeScreenshot_20180319-142758.jpg.f4f2030a1

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

51C70A34-C49D-45B8-B425-8A5003D4F3FD.thu

FF53EF23-9EB4-4AA9-9D4A-3959BF7C0077.thu

07B3B112-E5E1-4530-B3C1-6FDA53060C3D.thu

727E57AE-4503-4B39-A2C0-FFA0534F060A.thu

It has been a minute since I’ve wanted to post these screen caps from Felix’s video. Kronch has gotten to the point where I think it’s finally fitting to post them lol

That's why I love Pewds.

Posted (edited)

Should have bought a wig and called it a day.

Also...

Screenshot_20190227-073813_YouTube.thumb

It's the corset!

It doesn’t look that bad with this particular outfit, but I just... hate it.  

Edited by NotThatNice
original comment was kinda mean so I reworded it.

Posted

i definitely agree that her hair is damaged but honestly i dont think its fair to compare her hair when its being dyed at the salon (around the 3:10 minute mark in the video) to her old instagram photos where her hair looks good. i have the same hair texture as kenna except my hair has never been dyed/bleached, and tbh my hair would probably still look like hers at that point just bc of the fact that curly hair really just doesnt blow dry that well lmao. i think that also can explain why her hair looked "crunchy" in the hairstylists ig picture

but yeah her hair definitely needs a break. she's probably lost her curl pattern a super long time ago idk

Kinda OT: I have curly hair (3A) but only look like that after blow dry if the hairdresser that attend me did not have much experience. I used to have frizzy hair through middle school because i didn't know how to maintain and style it.

But if we talk about kappa's hair, it's either the hairdresser did not have experience or her hair is badly damaged. Look at this video at 8:05, curly hair after blow dry look normal. The hairdresser even said what she did is a 'messy blow out' and it look nicer than kappa's

Posted (edited)

I just feel like at the stage of damage her hair is at...She must pull out hanks of hair every time she washes it...Or not wash it at all, since it usually looks oily and grimy as fuck. I know I'm pointing out the obvious here, but it looks like its thinning out. Maybe thats why she does bangs these days, to hide her ever elevating hairline. 

Edited by Uwabbity

Posted

Remember when she's so defensive about her hair to the point where she has to prove it by posting edited pictures of it?

images_-_2019-02-28T060742.864.thumb.jpeScreenshot_20180319-142758.jpg.f4f2030a1

I’ve used opalex on my brown hair when I bleached it white and it was still incredibly damaged. I mean I was able to make it look great with added product but Kenna is crazy. It really wouldn’t be that big of a deal is she just admitted it. 

AC53C27B-75F0-4876-97EA-B51E413313D0.thuThis made me think of kenna and myself lol

Posted

If she, right this second, admitted to deep-frying her hair, the main criticism she'd get from "haters" would simply for lying in the first place. She'd spin it to sound like everyone was jumping on her for melting her hair, but mostly what people have been saying is meant to be helpful advice/wakeup call. She has brought upon herself all of the negative attention that she is receiving. Even damaged hair is not necessarily a sentence to having negative attention. She can turn it into something positive by coming clean, then showing us the process of repairing it. As mentioned previously, hair growth and repair treatment videos could be tons of super easy, low-effort content that she could do at 2 am between anime seasons if she wanted to.

Posted

51C70A34-C49D-45B8-B425-8A5003D4F3FD.thu

FF53EF23-9EB4-4AA9-9D4A-3959BF7C0077.thu

07B3B112-E5E1-4530-B3C1-6FDA53060C3D.thu

727E57AE-4503-4B39-A2C0-FFA0534F060A.thu

It has been a minute since I’ve wanted to post these screen caps from Felix’s video. Kronch has gotten to the point where I think it’s finally fitting to post them lol

OT but he would know 🙄 he „owns up“ to the racist shit he does and says every few months

Posted

She could have even gone to a smaller private college since she’s mentioned a thousand times she doesn’t drink or party (i dont either but i dont feel special about it)

OT: I know that public colleges and such have more of a partying and drinking rep but I go to a very large public university and really, you don't even know it's there tbh unless you actually go looking for it

Posted (edited)

Here's a thought about the no conditioner thing? It's kind of unbelievable that the stylist didn't put any in... so maybe she used a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner and Kenna just felt her put one thing in while washing? Or also at 3:17 she's putting some cream in her hair with a comb, could that be a leave-in conditioner (or is that the dark brown hair dye lol oops)? It's awkward that the salon gave this to her for free in return for a good review to her large audience (ie, potential customers) but she's not really doing a good job selling the place.. yikes. 

Are her and Lunestelle in competition to get a pixie cut first or......

Screenshot_20190227-162625_1.jpg

Edited by Ne
added sumthin

Posted

Hidden Content

They both have the longer in front, shorter in back with short bangs look right now, but my understanding is that them matching each other is par for the course.

Posted

Well she actually bit the bullet and made the video...

Just a side note: she seems to be talking a lot to the hairdresser - do you think she's speaking in Japanese or in English? Honestly curious - not trying to nitpick