• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess the reason why she always wear sweaters is because she's ashamed of having tattoos.

Posted

Kennickie always has me dying with how unoriginal and pretentious she can be. Even her intro is becoming kinda grating.

Posted (edited)

The comments mentioning how brave Kenna was to order her coffee in Japanese... when she legit asks for a grande size hot cocoa 😂 

Just adding some context for the others: the girl who posted that comment also said that she has been studying Japanese at uni for a year and that she would probably feel shy or awkward to use it, and Kenna replied this 

Screenshot_20190227-182919.thumb.jpg.5f3

"just go for it" as if everyone can hop on a plane to practice a language in a foreign country and do nothing else in the midtime. Our princess kappa is so down to earth and relatable, we stan

ps. I know that some may find this nitpicky and that kenna's answer is kind of decent, but the fact that she is so obnoxious to her own privilege really gets my nerve

Edited by daphneelven
PS

Posted (edited)

Bleaches her hair to hell- “my hair isn’t damaged!! It’s never been softer than it is now!” 

Dyes her hair this crap- “my hair is never soft, guys! Only with loads of conditioner!” 

She mentioned in her video that prior to this hair salon visit her hair was either done by herself or someone in the family. So I guess she can never admit the current state of her hair is directly linked to whatever she has done to it before. Kappa is always right!

soft.thumb.jpg.359f3f41b2447823e4a4e5e96

Edited by Milda

Posted

im just ??.  when she dyed her hair brown she said that it was because she won’t have time to keep dyeing it and spend money on it on Japan. But now in the video she said that because the  Rainbow was fading  she would buy manic panic to dye it again (after probably bleaching it) soo... she is spending money when she said she wouldn’t? 

Posted

Screenshot_20190227-182919.thumb.jpg.5f3

Kenna's Next Video: How to speak Japanese in Starbucks exclusively. 

Posted

From the hair stylists instagram

20190225_020917.thumb.png.d1fcec46d829ae 20190225_020946.thumb.png.216597a3f7e21b

Did she ask to the hair stylist to remove the pictures? Cause I went to her instagram and they ain't there.

Posted

Should have bought a wig and called it a day.

Also...

Screenshot_20190227-073813_YouTube.thumb

It's the corset!

THIS is the final straw for me tbh

Posted

i definitely agree that her hair is damaged but honestly i dont think its fair to compare her hair when its being dyed at the salon (around the 3:10 minute mark in the video) to her old instagram photos where her hair looks good. i have the same hair texture as kenna except my hair has never been dyed/bleached, and tbh my hair would probably still look like hers at that point just bc of the fact that curly hair really just doesnt blow dry that well lmao. i think that also can explain why her hair looked "crunchy" in the hairstylists ig picture

but yeah her hair definitely needs a break. she's probably lost her curl pattern a super long time ago idk

Posted (edited)

It’s sad she missed out on going to university and getting a profession for THIS. She’d be a lot happier if she studied to do something she loved like maybe get an art history degree and work at a museum or get some kind of english degree and become an english teacher and help students write poetry.

She could have even gone to a smaller private college since she’s mentioned a thousand times she doesn’t drink or party (i dont either but i dont feel special about it)

But yknow you can also just buy pancakes and video games.

Edited by CoconutMacaron