• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

is it just me or did she really edit her bridge? it’s strange 

looks to me she gave her nose a slight ski slope

:alpacaconfused:

rsz_collage-2.png

Hidden Content

Posted

:alpacaconfused:

rsz_collage-2.png

The nose and chin...

Posted

Im surprised this is her first time into a salon since her mom was a hairstylist! I wish this ecperience would make her more open to going to salons in the future, altho seriously her hair neefs a break rn

She should have talked more about what she thought of her first salon experience. like she described what happened but not much about how she felt.

Posted (edited)

She should have talked more about what she thought of her first salon experience. like she described what happened but not much about how she felt.

i guess this is her being her """"neutral"""" self, probably felt nothing...

Edited by someoneawful
neutral needed quotation marks

Posted

Okay I just watched her video and it really shocked me when I first saw this part??? because it looked nothing like what was posted on her insta but I’ll take for the benefit of the doubt that it’s her “sepia filter” I guess lol

75E65948-4622-4D32-A851-293A6AC69F9B.png

Posted

Is the supposed sepia filter just an excuse for why she always looks more tan in videos compared to on her insta magically. 

Posted

I really like the cut on her, but I'm not surprised the pastel didn't stick. Hair is probably damaged but also if the dye was diluted it washes out easily .It's just a shame that it looks like badly dyed rat tails as of now

Also I like this color on her, I think it adjusts well with her aesthethic (brings in some contrast) 

Anyone knows what the treatment she got is? I'm curious

Posted

Well she actually bit the bullet and made the video...

Ok but hair aside, I actually enjoyed the clips where she was on her way to the salon. I thought they were actually really pretty and not so bland, like she usually makes them

Posted

Christ girl, show your followers ACTUAL JAPAN rather than your shooped face and crispy hair

Posted (edited)

Wait wait hold up, what? They didn't use conditioner after shampooing her hair? The fuck?

I've never had my hair done in Japan, but I have had it done several times at different salons in another east Asian country (China) and they ALL used conditioner after shampooing, just like in the US. I highly doubt that a well-known salon in Japan wouldn't also be using conditioner. That just... makes no sense to me.

Anyone in here who has been to a salon in Japan who can verify if this is normal? Is she trying to drag the stylist again by making shit up? I'm so confused.

I’ve been to a couple famous expensive foreigner friendly salons around the Harajuku/Aoyama area and looked amazing afterwards, and my hair was a bit damaged so they recommended treatments and definitely conditioned it if I didn’t pay for a treatment. I’ve also been to local more cheap hair salons and they always condition it or give me a treatment if I pay for one. 

They do either or. If you get a treatment they don’t need to condition since the treatment is conditioning. 

Edited by Yandere
Clarity

Posted

this girl legit thinks her hair is healthy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

at this point i believe that her brain cells are more fried than her hair smh

Posted

Screenshot_20190227-153828.thumb.jpg.924

At this exact moment she says about the salon "they know how to work with foreigner hair" so I will bring back the WK comment on the hairstylist instagram who says that the hairstylist don't know how to work with foreigner hairs. So first yes I will say it again they are cocksucker completly blind of the reality as much as their queen McKenna. Even if she say that probably only for a sponsor deal, I'm so gigling about the contradiction between the WK and their "idol" (even tought my comment was more generic to the snowflakes world including mckenna, and not specificly her and her WK). Devil laught.

second, when I saw her wet frizzy hair, it remind me when mine where the same, guess because of what ? To much bleach baby. As an half black old bitch, I know what curly fried dead hair looks like cause I fucked up my hair too, like her.

Screenshot_20190227-153514.thumb.jpg.580

She really should make one of those treatment and a her cut to save her hair.

you can even make big corn braid and use an everyday wig to make your scalp oil a lot and nourish her hair with that.

I just can't understand how much you can be in denial to not see/feel your dead hair.

and for the last, I found I took the right timing screenshot  like, girl, that neck shoop comparaison...

Screenshot_20190227-153719.thumb.jpg.e1e

The devil say Goodbye.

Posted

her chin though omg.