• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

I think we can all agree that mckankle is just like a moth to the flame when it comes to stirring up drama. She’ll go a handful of days without making any mess but then suddenly she makes one post and becomes the same angry tyrant from before.

It’s like she desires it..

Maybe she thinks we’re the only ones who are watching her and if she loses interest of her “antis” she’ll lose even more followers

Posted

For the benefit of those that can't see her instagram.

Screenshot_2019-02-27-15-27-35-18.thumb.

Also found the following. Once again, we love a emotionally-neutral kanker

Screenshot_2019-02-27-15-29-32-26.thumb.Screenshot_2019-02-27-15-29-36-99.thumb.

Extra to show how birds of a feather flock together .

Screenshot_2019-02-27-15-29-46-26.thumb.

Posted

While I'm okay with a comparison every once in awhile, I gotta agree. I love boho Kenna as much as everyone but I've seen her at least once every page since her hair reveal. :alpacadone:

I think the bottom line is Kenna 4-5 years ago was obviously much more healthy, especially physically, but it has been pointed out repeatedly. Her weight, her personality, her hair was all healthier back before she got a following and first dyed her hair, but ultimately that person is gone. I know this gets said constantly but boho Kenna is not coming back and as much as we can wish she'd have better hair/attitude/clothes/health/etc she's just not going to be like that.

Again, I don't mind comparisons, but it's getting repetitive, especially when its adding nothing. :alpacaworry:

I do find it somewhat amusing when people see pictures of boho Kenna and were completely unaware that's what she used to look like.

Posted

Can we not bring up old pictures and stuff? It's clogging up the thread and we have seen these pictures so many times. 

agree, downvote me all you want, but it feel like a five grader showing off their yugi-oh card collection at this point.

Posted

I think it's ok that we're talking about her appearance. Yes, she is a horrible person and that'll never change BUT she is not only a snowflake for how she acts but she is a snowflake for how she shoops and lies about it. That it why we are discussing her natural beauty: because of how she fakes a false appearance. If that's not worthy of discussion I dunno what is.

Posted

5819bcf413717eb1494bf0f2d9c1ccb7.jpg

I miss when her outfits were actually cute, creative, and colorful like this one

wow where did you get this ?? I swear its like a whole different person. She whitens herself so much its insane. I think even she thinks her skin is naturally white and forgot her real color 

Posted

I guess we can all agree that we have done our part. She wouldn't even have dreamt of having a supportive antis! Most of you gave her advice and constructive criticism at first but it didn't even mean a thing to her. It is her loss if she didn't seek treatment for her hair sooner rather than later. Hence, she would need to drop the delusional wonderland she is living in right now and own up to all the shit she did (which is unlikely). I would just grab my popcorn and watch her talk about donuts and pretty mundane things you can find anywhere in the world and see her unravel more of her oh-so-smoll ~aesthetic~

Posted

Well she actually bit the bullet and made the video...

Posted

Ain"t looking like it but ok girl 

20190227_133102.thumb.jpg.911c968d8fb2e4

Posted (edited)

is it just me or does she seem facetuned even in the video, like???????????

Edited by Uwabbity

Posted

she said she might rebleach her streak... might as well just cut the streak off cuz you know it’s gonna break/fall off anyway. What would that be? The third time the poor strands of hair will be bleached to oblivion? Jesus...

Posted (edited)

Oof her streak is already faded....man...or was it already that way?

Also, already using that *sakura aesthetic~* lol along with bringing out the empty picture frame again

Edited by Uwabbity
I forgot to complete the sentence