• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by hydffjhfhj

Posted (edited)

Soooo she had breakfast at starbucks, went to Disneyland and shops at forever 21... why exactly did Kenna leave the US? 9_9

Imagine going abroad to a country so different from your home country and within the first few days all you do is, well, the same exact things as back home? If I went to japan (even if I would have a whole year to explore the country) I'd try to get as much out of my experience there as possible. Like japanese cafés, exploring tokyo, eating ramen and other dishes...

But realistically most Japanese people go to Starbucks, Disneyland and Forever 21. I've been in Tokyo for years and while I loooooove the country I don't really feel the need to go to random cafes and eat ramen to feel like my time here is worthwhile. That's more like if you're here fore 2 weeks never to return.

Edited by daydreamcarnival

Posted

But realistically most Japanese people go to Starbucks, Disneyland and Forever 21. I've been in Tokyo for years and while I loooooove the country I don't really feel the need to go to random cafes and eat ramen to feel like my time here is worthwhile. That's more like if you're here fore 2 weeks never to return.

If I haven't been somewhere in a while the first thing I do is eat and drink all the stuff that place does best. I think it'd almost make more sense if we seen her trying lots of new things before settling into habits like Starbucks and F21. It's weird that for somewhere she's so enamored with she's just doing the same shit she does back home already. 

Plus the fact we didn't see her eat anything native to Japan, or do anything cultural on her last two trips. Both those were Disney, Harajuku, pancakes, Starbucks, and fast fashion too. No evidence to suggest she actually gives a shit about Japanese culture beyond "this is my home because I like Tokyo Disneyland and everyone calls me a fairy princess randomly in the street" 

Posted

Sure Kenna 

CD0F4382-048B-4758-A798-42FBC7454381.jpeg

if you don't want to post things regarding what you do in your life all the time cos its not your obligation then why did you become a social media influencer in the first place? if you were like me who has only a thousand followers on ig and comments aren't that many then you won't have a problem with not showing your life in public cos you can post whenever you feel like without people constantly asking you this and that. you choose to be "famous" have fans that wants to know what your up to cos they admire you so give it to them. stop complaining cos it just shows your incompetent.

IMG_3623.thumb.GIF.a88927423d006bca2dab9IMG_3631.thumb.GIF.4601170204bd0f70a00b2

Posted

if you don't want to post things regarding what you do in your life all the time cos its not your obligation then why did you become a social media influencer in the first place? if you were like me who has only a thousand followers on ig and comments aren't that many then you won't have a problem with not showing your life in public cos you can post whenever you feel like without people constantly asking you this and that. you choose to be "famous" have fans that wants to know what your up to cos they admire you so give it to them. stop complaining cos it just shows your incompetent.

IMG_3623.thumb.GIF.a88927423d006bca2dab9IMG_3631.thumb.GIF.4601170204bd0f70a00b2

Under no obligation? As an Influencer?? Jesus fucking christ, Kenna.

You're in Japan, it's not surprising that your followers want to see Japan and not Starbucks. The only temple you really showed on your last trip you didn't say anything interesting about it, and you complained about how long it took to get to Fuji. You posted no native food, nothing except cherry blossoms and pancakes and Mickey Mouse. Your fans want to see Japan, why is that so hard for you to do if you're apparently going to temples and eating gyoza anyway? 

Posted

we love a lurking queen

Posted

Can we stop expecting from Kenna any "traditional" Japanese style  content? Her interests in Japan is very artificial ,she don't care about culture etc. She cares only about childish idiotic things so that she can decorate her instagram for measly likes.

Posted

Kenna starts sounding like Miranda, I'd be really taking a step back if I were her. You either accept that you have thousands of followers who will ask you questions and want to know about what you're doing because they're actually interesting in your life or you disappear from your account and post elsewhere to show your family and friends what you're doing.

You can't expect people to see you as anything else than what you're showing online if you want the attention so badly.

Posted (edited)

Apparently Kenna hasn’t used her trust fund yet... 🤔

43C84CFB-8059-42F1-84F7-300A59564E3A.jpeg

85E72C13-8F81-4DAC-A2D6-3E0F2D358904.jpeg

Edited by The Icy one
Used the wrong colour to block out @s

Posted

im not so sure she was joking about that. She said that she has the same reaction to water that lactose intolerant people have to dairy, therefore she calls it h20 intolerance. She also said that she just drinks tea and coffee to stay hydrated. Sounds like a weird set up to just make a nemo joke. If theres proof kenna herself said this lmk lol.

I'm gonna try and make this quick cause I don't wanna be the asshat that keeps bringing up Kenna's dumb childish anti-water thing BUT

I don't know when she originally said anything about "H2O intolerance" and the first instance of it, whenever it was, MIGHT have been a nemo joke or she might have been serious but I do remember about this time last year she did a q&a (almost certain it was her "my hair is pink again also q&a" video a short while before her Japan trip last spring but I cannot find a reupload of it so lacking proof).

one of the questions was something like "are you still allergic to water/h2o intolerant" and she was like YES and explained how it gave her stomach trouble and gas and honestly I was surprised because I had only seen references to her claiming to have a water allergy on PULL before that and i totally thought it was a joke or she hadn't really said it that way but in this video i remeber she seemed pretty serious and was discussing her symptoms

either way her claim is total nonsense, water allergy is a real but incredibly rare thing and she would get skin reactions from showering etc... I think she just uses this "stomach reaction" thing as an excuse.

so hopefully that clarifies what I was saying about it before when we were discussing her health and now we can all go back to ignoring it :alpacadone:

Posted

I'm gonna try and make this quick cause I don't wanna be the asshat that keeps bringing up Kenna's dumb childish anti-water thing BUT

I don't know when she originally said anything about "H2O intolerance" and the first instance of it, whenever it was, MIGHT have been a nemo joke or she might have been serious but I do remember about this time last year she did a q&a (almost certain it was her "my hair is pink again also q&a" video a short while before her Japan trip last spring but I cannot find a reupload of it so lacking proof).

one of the questions was something like "are you still allergic to water/h2o intolerant" and she was like YES and explained how it gave her stomach trouble and gas and honestly I was surprised because I had only seen references to her claiming to have a water allergy on PULL before that and i totally thought it was a joke or she hadn't really said it that way but in this video i remeber she seemed pretty serious and was discussing her symptoms

either way her claim is total nonsense, water allergy is a real but incredibly rare thing and she would get skin reactions from showering etc... I think she just uses this "stomach reaction" thing as an excuse.

so hopefully that clarifies what I was saying about it before when we were discussing her health and now we can all go back to ignoring it :alpacadone:

as it has been said before, it’s been debunked. It’s a pretty obvious Finding Nemo reference. Kenna just isn’t funny and doesn’t know how to land a joke, so people can’t tell if she is being serious or not. 

Posted

You're not wrong, but as an influencer, she's not making use of her surroundings at all (she never has, remember when she went to her hometown(?) and took autumn lookbook pics in front of people's garages instead of the literal forest with trees that actually change colour). Her content is consistently dull and at the rate she's going, her new start in Japan won't change that.