• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9203 posts in this topic

Posted

Sure Kenna 

CD0F4382-048B-4758-A798-42FBC7454381.jpeg

are you able to see how long ago she posted this? while reading this the thing that immediately stood out to me was the “ramen and gyazo” statement considering someone in this thread JUST posted those exact foods in their comment a few pages back. either it’s coincidental, or she’s definitely lurking on this thread and retaliating toward us directly. 

also, long time lurker, just wanted to maybe point this out. 

Posted

are you able to see how long ago she posted this? while reading this the thing that immediately stood out to me was the “ramen and gyazo” statement considering someone in this thread JUST posted those exact foods in their comment a few pages back. either it’s coincidental, or she’s definitely lurking on this thread and retaliating toward us directly. 

also, long time lurker, just wanted to maybe point this out. 

She replied to someone who commented on her second most recent photo, asking why she didn’t show Japanese good and shrines and stuff. That particular comment was 2 hours ago

Posted

starbucks japan has some interesting stuff on the menu I GUESS but of course she goes for a STRAWBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE donut and probably japan's ~*superior*~ hot chocolate lmao. my teeth feel like they are going to fall out just thinking of that combo.

i just looked at current menu there, they've got a special black sesame thing going, she could've gotten black sesame scone or even a damn matcha waffle and it would've been more adventurous than a gd strawberry and white chocolate donut 

y'all going on about the security blankets could not be more spot-on

A little late but this jut popped into my head after reading this: "everyone should be vegetarian, its SOOO easy!! All I do is eat sweets all day :meowplz:"

I used to work at Starbucks and it killed instantly frappucinos for me...SO. MUCH. SYRUP. 

I'm surprised she hasn't taken any pictures of Japanese shrines or temples at all? I mean, maybe it's just me, but they're pretty aesthetically pleasing? I think that the color palette she had during the winter last year would've matched Japan a lot better too, if I'm being honest.

Not gonna lie I actually really liked her feed when it was really white. She could have kept the same thing, just bumped up the saturation some more if she was aiming for more color. I know a lot of people said her feed looked washed out when it was white, but I feel like her current feed is washed out. Sure it's darker but everything seems so monochromatic and just kind of muddles together. I'm really not a fan of it. YMMV.

Posted

Sure Kenna 

No one is expecting to see everything but when the only things you showed off are Disney and Starbucks people are going to assume. It implies the only things in Japan you see as good enough to share are Disney and Starbucks.If you mean it or not. 

Posted

She replied to someone who commented on her second most recent photo, asking why she didn’t show Japanese good and shrines and stuff. That particular comment was 2 hours ago

oh, so someone on pull saw her comment and was mocking her? sorry if that’s the case i’ve just been skimming through since this thread updates constantly lol 

if that’s the case i guess it makes sense. i just love seeing and knowing that she obviously lurks here. 

Posted

Altough if you don’t usually drink beer/alcohol and are not used to the taste, it would be hard to finish that big glass by yourself

but still, she is dumb. At least she is eating in a japanese restaurant?

Sorry to bring this back up but do they not card people for alcohol in japan? Like wouldnt she need to show ID before receiving the drink? And if that is the case she could get in a lot of trouble for "giving it to two girls eating next to me" if they werent carded. 

Posted

Sorry to bring this back up but do they not card people for alcohol in japan? Like wouldnt she need to show ID before receiving the drink? And if that is the case she could get in a lot of trouble for "giving it to two girls eating next to me" if they werent carded. 

apparently the drinking laws in Japan are very lacks- I’m pretty sure you have to be 19 to buy/purchase alcohol but I guess they rarely card? One of my friends visited Tokyo a while ago and she said they she was was able to buy alcohol really easily because they don’t really card. Not trying to defend Kenna tho just  saying that they don’t regulate it too much I think.

Posted

Hidden Content

Oh okay i just wasn't too sure! Cause if they did card then surely she would know she ordered the wrong thing before getting it. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by hydffjhfhj

Posted

Sure Kenna 

it's interesting that she specifically said ramen and gyoza, when those were the exact examples stated here in PULL. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

So she starts soon. Hope she's prepared ...

20190105_114659.png

Japan is the home of stationery galore and she buys a plain ass notebook and a white pencil case (and a pretty celestial calendar)? Why this posts reeks of "i'm not really going to study shit but if I post this people will think I'm going to school"?

Posted (edited)

Edited by hydffjhfhj