• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

No offence to the hairdresser, they worked with difficult materials but
it looks like spread bird poop 

or is it just me? ahah

Posted

Oh no her hair is so brittle and sad looking 😰 I would have cried if I left the salon looking like this. I honestly feel awful for her. She’s so deluded I just can’t wrap my mind around it.

Posted

i haven't been on this site for a day or two i think but i was seriously waiting for the big hair reveal on kenkles instagram. i just knew it she would go to NALU, every youtuber goes there and i was right. she's just predictable lmao.

Posted

I just finished work and instantly had to check Instagram to see if Kenna had posted the picture and DAMN I wasn’t disappointed 😂 

I honestly let out a massively laugh when I saw her hair and cried with joy when I saw there were 50 new posts.

She’s such a train wreck, my god.

Posted

A month and a half is no where near long enough to let damaged hair grow out... you gotta put in at LEAST a few months before touching it with bleach and processors. Honestly, at this point, she really should just shave her head. (I lowkey think she'd look cute with it like that)

Posted

her head looks like a mushroom that tried to grow but fall off after getting defiled by the elements. God help her reminder of that hair. 

Posted

I would imagine that Kenna never told them anything about the damage and they probably tried to convince her not to dye it with the amount of damage it already had. 

Im notnsure how I feel about the fact she tagged  the salon since they aren't really responsible for her poor hair choices and this only serves to make them look bad. 

Not only she tag it, she vlog it too.

k1.thumb.JPG.e394c9dfbf2ca55a59e26029c3e

I wonder if she plan to upload it or not, knowing the krispy result..

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

Hahahaha I'm seriously impressed people were able to see a rainbow in that, because I thought she fell asleep with her head on a stove and burned her hair like that. It also reminds me of a mikshake that's been spilled and left there, and turned into that brown but kinda yellowish and greyish moldy thing.

A cute colour scheme indeed!

That cut is alright but it also should've never worked on her hair without perm straigtening! I have curly hair too, and if I were to cut it this short, it would've shapelessly curled on top of my head like a sphere and I would be a sheep. The extent of damage on her hair is unbelievable to me. I don't feel bad for the salon though, they should've just seen the damage and refused. Part of their job is to snap people out of their delusions before they go bald. 

Edited by Nvri

Posted

i think her hair would be so much cuter if the actual state of her hair wasnt in such a crisis mode. this cut limits whatever styling she did before with her hair, so im excited to see her not try to do any weird hairdos

Posted (edited)

People in the comments section were comparing her to Amélie Poulain
jlk.thumb.png.722f3ba0c60a8d653d01a7de15
5c726885df648_nm.thumb.png.982a0ba43bbf35c72695b9a8f4_kol.thumb.png.81f1ecc65a21
Lol, Amélie's hair doesn't look like fried hay. MAYBE if Kenna's hair had been in a better state

Not sure if it’s the new photo, but she’s gone down another thousand followers

Socialblades says she had 440 155 followers yesterday so she must have lost at least one over hundred followers after posting that photo

mmmm.thumb.png.9711588efeb56a933067f98cf

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

i bet that she dyed her hair black so people can ask her if she is half japanese

Posted

I wonder if getting her hair done was free since isn't Nalu one of those stores that give foreigners free hair cuts if they like tag them on insta or vlog it?

also lol it's so underwhelming for all the hype she gave it. 😂 like yes pastel barely there highlights are wild and crazy. Honestly it'd be a cute look if it was like different tones of pink instead of those weird washed out blues.

Posted

normally i like cuts like that but for some reason the back of her hair looks like she has a mullet... and that dye legit looks like bird poop

Posted

She looks unimpressed in the front shot. I would be too, the colour looks so uneven, especially at the back. And kappa, we know you don’t like your chin, but holding your hand in front of it like that isn’t fooling anyone. 

Posted

And here it is. The hair. 

It's damaged and it’s plain to see. The colourful piece? Unnecessary, really. I get that she needs to be original, but it doesn't look good on hair with such damage. 

The new haircut doesn’t suit her real features, like one of you said. It looks sort of good with her edited face, but not with the real face. 

Also, do you think this new haircut suits her clothes/the style she is trying to maintain? All those flowy dresses and skirts don’t suit this rather „heavy-looking” haircut. At least it’s my opinion and I am curious to see what’s yours.