• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9863 posts in this topic

Posted

Girl really needs to read Stephen Fry’s Ode Less Travelled. It’s the best book on poetry for average people with no academic background. She needs to learn some theory instead of trying to wing it. 

Posted

5c6e287592782_Capture_decran_2019-02-21_

New ig pic.
Notice the heavy blur on her waistline. 
Also, picture taken at school. I guess a bare classroom fits her "aesthetic" more than a vibrant japanese town ahah. Fits her, bare and white.

something looks super off about her lips here lol i think she edited them too big, the lower one looks weirdly flat and as a whole they just look bulgey and wrong on her face. what the fuck even and why.

she looks like that fish from shark tale with the lips, excet that fish had good hair lol.

Posted

I feel like her poetry would work better in quote form (with some alterations to make it grammatically correct) instead of free verse poems, because I did like some stuff she wrote. It just sometimes reads “empty” to me and very quick to end (although they are very short poems and many great poets wrote short stuff, they don’t always have to be the length of Paradise Lost lol). 

Also, on another note, I hope she either gets a pixie cut or let her hair grow, because this hairstyle is just not really flattering, sorry Kenna lol

Posted

something looks super off about her lips here lol i think she edited them too big, the lower one looks weirdly flat and as a whole they just look bulgey and wrong on her face. what the fuck even and why.

she looks like that fish from shark tale with the lips, excet that fish had good hair lol.

she edits her upper lip bigger so she can have a rather unncomon feature (most people lower lip is bigger, like her sister sierra )

Posted (edited)

She should shave her head. It would probably suit her with a cute little buzz cut and could still work for the aesthetic. Think about it, healthy hair grow, tons of video views for a head shave, win-win! And she could even spin it to promote "self love" or whatever and make herself look totally better. Fresh start, right? 

Dye that hair anymore and she'll be bald anyway. 

Edited by bakafox

Posted (edited)

Hey yo I'm new and I mostly made this account to add to the PULL poetry book.

A monster lurks within the depths of the web
Enlarged eyes peering over the edge
Stick thin neck that might break at the stem
Too little waist to support her dying breath
Hair so frazzled it won't connect at the ends
Enormous lips for words unkept
Tarnishing clay for concealing her lies
Interested in foundation that only blinds
Creating the illusion of the girl–

Who has no god damn sense.

Edited by AlfredoPotato

Posted

she edits her upper lip bigger so she can have a rather unncomon feature (most people lower lip is bigger, like her sister sierra )

i remember her mentioning that was one of the differences between her and Sierra, with Kenna having a bigger upper lip rather than the bottom one and Sierra being the opposite, Yeah, sure thing Ken...

Anyways imo it’s gonna be blonde, maybe pink later on but she might start off with blonde since she said she missed the blonde.

I can’t tell if she’s fed up with her brown theme and subtly starting to introduce a new colourful one or if she’s forcing this change while still preferring the all brown, I guess her dye will tell.

Posted

She could've just straightforwardly said, 'They say I would look like a Kappa if I don't stop dyeing my hair'.

Posted

I see that she's creating poems, etc. on a platform that I haven't figured out how to access yet (I'm new and not someone who really uses social media, but I found McKenna because I liked some of her makeup and now I can't stop watching the trainwreck). Other than these poems, however, I notice that she is hardly a prolific creator on instagram or on youtube, and it's rather disappointing. I follow other youtube-as-career people for other topics, and they create 2-4 10 minute videos every day. I understand that there is a lot more editing involved in "aesthetic" stuff, however, how hard is it to take a 30 second video of the scenery and slap a filter on it or take a photo of food or your shoes or something every other day or so?

If she's a creator, why doesn't she create? It's especially bad since there's so little of the past work that she didn't delete.

Posted

IMG_20190221_174914.thumb.jpg.972e1e463aCould anyone clarify this?

Those are called "quizzes," Kenna.

Posted

She should shave her head. It would probably suit her with a cute little buzz cut and could still work for the aesthetic. Think about it, healthy hair grow, tons of video views for a head shave, win-win! And she could even spin it to promote "self love" or whatever and make herself look totally better. Fresh start, right? 

Dye that hair anymore and she'll be bald anyway. 

She can cosplay as Eleven again!

Posted

Those are called "quizzes," Kenna.

I gotta question if she actually talked to people about learning Japanese in a school setting. I've taken Japanese classes across 3 different schools. One semester in community college, 2 years in university, and one summer in a Japanese language school. I can't remember much about the structure of the community college but in the other two locations we pretty much had Monday as a intro to the unit and then used the next three days to learn/be quizzed over the nouns, verbs, and finally kanji (sentence structure and grammar was covered by lecture and homework) followed by a test every other week so it can be pretty grueling and personally I would definitely emphasize how hard it can be to learn the language if you're not ready to fully dedicate yourself so I think it's crazy how Kenna wasn't expecting this?