• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5997 posts in this topic

Posted

her face looks super ridiculous here, especially when the photo is englarged. it's not humanly possible to have eye sockets that gigantic smh.

the wonky ass phone cracked me up though. how did she even miss that? rule 101 of snow is don't pose with your phone in front of your face if you plan to lie about it.

Screenshot_2019-02-20_at_15.40.31.thumb.

It looks like her neck barely supports her head! So unproportionate! She looks like those cartoon dolls! Kenna, stop watching so much anime since you think that those anime girls are actually realistic!

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-20_at_15.40.31.thumb.

maybe it’s just me but her eyes look so incredibly unevenly sized. I’m getting major Quasimodo vibes :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

REMEMBER GUYS!!! sOmE pOepLe lOoK bEtTeR iN sElFiEs ThAn iN rEEaL liFe, yOu SEE!!!!!

Posted

Okay but how is kennDULL gonna get her hair dyed when it was box dyed a dark color mere months ago? When I used black box dye, after 7 months when I wanted to go blonde again, it took them 3 APPOINTMENTS to successfully lift my hair to a blonde because even bleach had little effect on the permanent dye. What the hell.

Posted

Guys correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she literally say she dyed it brown so she can go a long time without dyeing it again.....it hasn't even been 2 months?

I mean, I literally dyed my hair brown last May for the exact same reason, and it actually still looks decent. And tbh, Kenna's hair looks fine as it is....as fine as it can look in its current state.

Do you guys think she's dyeing it brown again so it can be *~*~* O M G  so soft after dyeing!!! *~*~* and she can continue fooling herself that it's healthy lmao

Posted

Guys correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she literally say she dyed it brown so she can go a long time without dyeing it again.....it hasn't even been 2 months?

Hidden Content

Do you guys think she's dyeing it brown again so it can be *~*~* O M G  so soft after dyeing!!! *~*~* and she can continue fooling herself that it's healthy lmao

Yeah, iirc she specifically said she was going back to brown because the blonde upkeep would be too expensive and too much. Yikes.

Posted

I found a photo that explains her hair quality VERY well ! !

Hidden Content

First thing I saw when clicked on the spoiler was this and I was 100% it was Kendull:

kencozy_fried.thumb.png.195df982b30963ff

Posted

She could just be dyeing it into a consistent shade of brown/caramel but doing it so professionally. I don't think she would be doing something absolutely crazy. Her home dyeing jobs have always been blotchy in my opinion, so maybe someone suggested that she went to a salon.

Will she also be getting a Japanese perm in attempt to make her straw hair softer?

Posted

She could just be dyeing it into a consistent shade of brown/caramel but doing it so professionally. I don't think she would be doing something absolutely crazy. Her home dyeing jobs have always been blotchy in my opinion, so maybe someone suggested that she went to a salon.

Will she also be getting a Japanese perm in attempt to make her straw hair softer?

if it’s a japanese straightening perm, her hair will break and fall out. You can’t do that on bleached hair because it would make it even more frizzy and destroy it. (Personal experience after i had my hair gently bleached 2 months before i jap permed it. Had to cut it off and it was in,dare i say, better condition than kappas hair)

Posted

Ngl kinda saw her dying her hair again coming but like it's not a big deal, lots of people say they aren't gonna dye their hair for a while and then a month later they go changing it again *cough* me *cough* but hopefully she doesn't go Bleach blonde again, it doesn't suit her and she whitens her skin even more when it's a light colour.

Posted

I think there's a good chance she might be going pink again. It will be spring soon (sort of) and so she obviously has to jump the gun to become spring sakura kawaii desu fairy Kenna uwu before the season actually hits. I think that pastel blue dress she was wearing is a big hint that "spring Kenna" is about to drop. And spring = pink hair, usually.

But I hope she stays brown (or even goes a little darker so it's more like her natural colour). I really liked her bleached hair on her, but lord knows her hair cannot handle much more.