• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

8564 posts in this topic

Posted

her face looks super ridiculous here, especially when the photo is englarged. it's not humanly possible to have eye sockets that gigantic smh.

the wonky ass phone cracked me up though. how did she even miss that? rule 101 of snow is don't pose with your phone in front of your face if you plan to lie about it.

Screenshot_2019-02-20_at_15.40.31.thumb.

It looks like her neck barely supports her head! So unproportionate! She looks like those cartoon dolls! Kenna, stop watching so much anime since you think that those anime girls are actually realistic!

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-20_at_15.40.31.thumb.

maybe it’s just me but her eyes look so incredibly unevenly sized. I’m getting major Quasimodo vibes :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

REMEMBER GUYS!!! sOmE pOepLe lOoK bEtTeR iN sElFiEs ThAn iN rEEaL liFe, yOu SEE!!!!!

Posted

Okay but how is kennDULL gonna get her hair dyed when it was box dyed a dark color mere months ago? When I used black box dye, after 7 months when I wanted to go blonde again, it took them 3 APPOINTMENTS to successfully lift my hair to a blonde because even bleach had little effect on the permanent dye. What the hell.

Posted

Guys correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she literally say she dyed it brown so she can go a long time without dyeing it again.....it hasn't even been 2 months?

I mean, I literally dyed my hair brown last May for the exact same reason, and it actually still looks decent. And tbh, Kenna's hair looks fine as it is....as fine as it can look in its current state.

Do you guys think she's dyeing it brown again so it can be *~*~* O M G  so soft after dyeing!!! *~*~* and she can continue fooling herself that it's healthy lmao

Posted

Guys correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she literally say she dyed it brown so she can go a long time without dyeing it again.....it hasn't even been 2 months?

Hidden Content

Do you guys think she's dyeing it brown again so it can be *~*~* O M G  so soft after dyeing!!! *~*~* and she can continue fooling herself that it's healthy lmao

Yeah, iirc she specifically said she was going back to brown because the blonde upkeep would be too expensive and too much. Yikes.

Posted

I found a photo that explains her hair quality VERY well ! !

Hidden Content

First thing I saw when clicked on the spoiler was this and I was 100% it was Kendull:

kencozy_fried.thumb.png.195df982b30963ff

Posted

She could just be dyeing it into a consistent shade of brown/caramel but doing it so professionally. I don't think she would be doing something absolutely crazy. Her home dyeing jobs have always been blotchy in my opinion, so maybe someone suggested that she went to a salon.

Will she also be getting a Japanese perm in attempt to make her straw hair softer?

Posted

She could just be dyeing it into a consistent shade of brown/caramel but doing it so professionally. I don't think she would be doing something absolutely crazy. Her home dyeing jobs have always been blotchy in my opinion, so maybe someone suggested that she went to a salon.

Will she also be getting a Japanese perm in attempt to make her straw hair softer?

if it’s a japanese straightening perm, her hair will break and fall out. You can’t do that on bleached hair because it would make it even more frizzy and destroy it. (Personal experience after i had my hair gently bleached 2 months before i jap permed it. Had to cut it off and it was in,dare i say, better condition than kappas hair)

Posted

Ngl kinda saw her dying her hair again coming but like it's not a big deal, lots of people say they aren't gonna dye their hair for a while and then a month later they go changing it again *cough* me *cough* but hopefully she doesn't go Bleach blonde again, it doesn't suit her and she whitens her skin even more when it's a light colour.

Posted

I think there's a good chance she might be going pink again. It will be spring soon (sort of) and so she obviously has to jump the gun to become spring sakura kawaii desu fairy Kenna uwu before the season actually hits. I think that pastel blue dress she was wearing is a big hint that "spring Kenna" is about to drop. And spring = pink hair, usually.

But I hope she stays brown (or even goes a little darker so it's more like her natural colour). I really liked her bleached hair on her, but lord knows her hair cannot handle much more.