• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh my god kentucky is dyeing her fried hair again. 

Posted

Hidden Content

I'm more excited for YOUR poetry book

Posted

Oh my god kentucky is dyeing her fried hair again. 

Can't wait to see what color's gonna be. Oh wait, is it pink?

Posted

Screenshot_20190220-123042.thumb.jpg.1a9Screenshot_20190220-123113.thumb.jpg.596

at least she's getting her hair professionally done this time

Posted (edited)

I hope the hair dresser tells her that she needs to take better care of her hair and give her things to treat it but I feel like the only way to treat it is to shave it off

Edited by Monocakes
Rip

Posted

Screenshot_20190220-123042.thumb.jpg.1a9Screenshot_20190220-123113.thumb.jpg.596

I'm willing to bet that she's going to get it dyed at NALU where all the jvloggers go

Posted

her still pushing this poetry book is crazy just because it doesn't make sense anymore. at least when she was talking about doing it before she still had a pretty significant and devoted following (because she was regularly posting on youtube and insta). now she's way out of her internet-prime and most people who were waiting for this damn book are probably no longer following. obviously she can do it just to say she did it but it always came off to me that she was making a poetry book because she had a big following that would have wanted to buy it. either way, i'm sure it'll take another 10 years.

Posted

I'm willing to bet that she's going to get it dyed at NALU where all the jvloggers go

NALU or Assort Tokyo for sure, place ur bets, all!

Posted

Either she will dye it pink or blonde... I'm not happy, can't she just leave her hair like this, grow it and cut the dead ends so eventually her hair it's natural once again? If she continues on like this with bleaching, dying and heating her already fried hair it will end up having patches in her scalp! That's the point beyond repair!

Posted

Either she will dye it pink or blonde... I'm not happy, can't she just leave her hair like this, grow it and cut the dead ends so eventually her hair it's natural once again? If she continues on like this with bleaching, dying and heating her already fried hair it will end up having patches in her scalp! That's the point beyond repair!

Tinfoil hat time: there's pink on her story where she talks about her hair, and we all know sakura season is coming up, so it's most definitely going to be pink again IMO.

Posted

The bleaching she did on her hair might have affected its porosity, making it hard to absorb dye properly. Hence her hair looks lighter now than it was when she last dyed it - it's basically fading. Normally dark hair dyes lasts a long time because they grab your hair like nobody's business, but if your hair is too damaged the color simply won't stay very long (unless you use black). Either she is dying it brunette again after the fading or she is going to be dumb enough to dye it pink again and mess it up even more. Kenna, let your hair fucking grow.

Posted

Y I K E S

will they tell her that she's wrecked her hair or will they be too polite to say anything cause this cannot be a good idea...

her hair has been getting shorter and shorter since she started dying it on her stupid seasonal schedule, it's obviously breaking off and damaged like hell

a good six months to a year of rest from bleaching and dying and shit loads of OLAPLEX would probably help but no she gotta keep dying that haystack until she doesn't have any hair left...

Posted

1) “I dislike having things up in the air” when is the last time she had a schedule? There she goes pretending like she’s this INTJ, type A perfectionist. I really wonder if she’s managed to convince herself that she has an entirely different personality from reality

I mean one upload every 2 months is technically a "schedule" :P :)

actually shocking that she managed to stick to her "new upload schedule - video every wednesday" for what like 2 weeks?? 9_9

...she's so full of crap...