• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

The unnatural neck really catches my eye . . . I guess it is her way of making herself seem "small" ?? I think it makes her look very strange ! o.O

i know right?? i actually get uncomfortable if i look at her neck for too long. makes me feel like my neck is closing up. ://

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190219-211603__01.jpg

What is with her and smudged mirror. Can't she clean her mirror? Oh wait, or is that a filter? I am so confuse right now.

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted

Mikan actually made an account and comment on here ? Lol

She definitelys reads stuff on here or at least has in the past. She said so in A video or a comment reply . can't remember but someone asked her something and she said something like "the people on her make her laugh for our assumptions "  LOL

yep mikan did and replied to her owm thread. as for kenker what assumptions girl? lmao. she's laughing at her own mistakes that are actually true.

Posted

Where's her strictly neutral colors clothes she wanted to rebrand at?

her head is literally the size or bigger than her waist. Kenna are you for real? This photo editing is so ridiculous, she’s not even trying to suggest she has real proportions. I think it’s really dishonest since we won’t ever know how the dress really looks on her without all the editing and ridiculous angles 

Posted

She edits herself to look like a Disney princess: all massive eyes, tiny waist and neck. And the smudge and emoji are suspicious. Whenever instagrammers include random emojis like that, I always assume it’s to cover up warping. 

Also, has she done a 180 from sweaters in Cali summer weather to sundresses in cool Tokyo weather? Just dress for the actual weather, not the weather you want ffs. 

Posted

Where's her strictly neutral colors clothes she wanted to rebrand at?

We see you, Miss "I love fall so much I'm gonna wear a coat in the middle of summer." Now it's a sundress in winter? Her seasons are completely backwards. At this rate she should just move to the southern hemisphere.

That sundress is super cute but I don't think I've seen her suck in this hard since the picture of her looking at an ice cream at Disneyland. Also her head literally looks photoshopped onto her body.

Posted

I gotta admit I was hoping for an upload today. (it is supposed to be today, right?) Her last video was a step up in quality and I kind of wanted to see if she could build some momentum off it. 

Posted

Funny how that smudge is right at the waist and would make editing harder to notice or she is bigger than she wants others to believe

Posted

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 2.30.36 PM.png

(Sorry, I am new here. My English is not that great... Hope you guys like it.)

is it weird when I find your poem is better than Kenna's "college level english" poems? 

Posted (edited)

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that she simply  doesn't know how to clean the mirror. She have shown us time and time again that she doesn't have basic adult (human) skills whatsoever, so why cleaning  would be any different? 

Edited by Miss Lyllith
Fucking autocorrect