• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9285 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Disneyland Japan, you have a biggest fan!

Shes aesthetic, original and shes in love with fall

But never forget

That she is smol.

Posted

as someone who attempted to write a book i can say it is an extremely complex process even more if you didn't study grammar and literature, to me it was something that took me years and because i was ignorant about grammar rules and literature topics i was stuck and my work was a mess, so i quit because i knew i need to do some research and now i'm in college and educating myself on this topics which help me a lot with my writing, Kenna does not have a decent grammar and i doubt she had done some proper research, poetry is complex it's about metrics and rhythm and critics will have that into account, if she release this book it would be amateur at best, i hope the book is in digital format so trees don't die to become trash.

thanks for sharing this info ! I wawas actually wondering about this since this Girl I went to High school with Got a Poem Book Published and I saw the preview and it was a lot like Kenna work. Super Cliche and simple. I was shocked it got published and made me wonder if just anyone can public anything now . 

It's possible that one or some of the random WKs over the years could have been her, but nothing has ever been confirmed (unlike Mikan, for example, who just straight up made an account with her own name).

I think Kenna probably knows that she'd be torn apart and that her "dry wit" wouldn't really fly here, so she's most probably scared to do that. Not to mention that she loves being able to get the last word in when it comes to arguments in her comment sections, as in, she comments something "witty" and then immediately blocks the person; they never even see her reply, let alone be able to reply, and yet it looks like she clapped back so hard that the other person had to back off, and she can't do that here either. So yeah, she's basically too chickenshit.

Mikan actually made an account and comment on here ? Lol

She definitelys reads stuff on here or at least has in the past. She said so in A video or a comment reply . can't remember but someone asked her something and she said something like "the people on her make her laugh for our assumptions "  LOL

Posted

A person really can self publish anything! It can be complete garbage and it’ll still get published. Going through Amazon is one example

Posted

thanks for sharing this info ! I wawas actually wondering about this since this Girl I went to High school with Got a Poem Book Published and I saw the preview and it was a lot like Kenna work. Super Cliche and simple. I was shocked it got published and made me wonder if just anyone can public anything now . 

technically yes, in amazon you can publish your work in digital, and of course there are multiple platforms for writers, to print your book nowadays i think it doesn't matter if your book suck (at least in some cases) as long as you are profitable, in other words, popular, that's how wattpad fanfictions are being published.

Posted

My hair

is

crisp

Like the autumn leaves

It goes

Crunch

Crunch

You see?

-mckenna k

Watch it, she's gonna steal ur poem about her cronchy hair

(side note I fucking CHOKED when I read this lmfaoooo).

Posted

Like @Ciri said be careful in case she lurks and plagiarizes. Also I hate how you all were posting pictures of food... I tend to get curious and want to eat the food from the pictures..

and i do wonder how the hell she can eat pancakes, pancakes, milkshake... sugar,sugar, and even more sugar without getting sick?  If I eat sweets before a meal my stomach doesn’t feel good.

Posted

Where's her strictly neutral colors clothes she wanted to rebrand at?

Screenshot_20190219-211603__01.jpg

Posted

THOOSE EYES??!!??!?!!?? what??!!!!

Posted

can we make a PULL poetry book please?

i swear i'm done derailing.

Posted

So she had pancakes and a milkshake? I feel sick just thinking about all that sugar.

simply_bloated

Posted

THOOSE EYES??!!??!?!!?? what??!!!!

there’s no way she didn’t photoshop her body

Posted

She looks really cute in this dress.

Posted

of course not, don’t mind those natural enourmous eyes. Or that weird mirror blur/smudge. She’s simply_perfect. 

I for one am glad she is not wearing one of her repeated outfits. But it’s stupid she said she would wear brown/tan clothes. (Did she say this or am i remembering wrong???)

Posted

The unnatural neck really catches my eye . . . I guess it is her way of making herself seem "small" ?? I think it makes her look very strange ! o.O