• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

2014 tumblr called and said milk and honey already came out. She really missed her chance on the poetry book. I guess it's a more mature hobby to pursue but she's too lazy and un-creative. Okayyy change our minds I guess, more action less talk. 

Also has she ever come on to PULL and said anything? Her comment was a little off putting about people keeping tabs on her, but why not come on and say something. Sorry if this has been asked before, I've read the threads over the years but its hard to remember. At least in my opinion, addressing things about yourself if you're an influencer of any type shouldn't be an annoyance. If she came on here though and began talking to us, I wonder what she would say. Weird!

Hidden Content

It's possible that one or some of the random WKs over the years could have been her, but nothing has ever been confirmed (unlike Mikan, for example, who just straight up made an account with her own name).

I think Kenna probably knows that she'd be torn apart and that her "dry wit" wouldn't really fly here, so she's most probably scared to do that. Not to mention that she loves being able to get the last word in when it comes to arguments in her comment sections, as in, she comments something "witty" and then immediately blocks the person; they never even see her reply, let alone be able to reply, and yet it looks like she clapped back so hard that the other person had to back off, and she can't do that here either. So yeah, she's basically too chickenshit.

Posted

There once was a woman from Cali

Whose dramas are racking up tallies

She says she is smol

When she isn't at all

And her hair was dug up from an alley

Damn 👏 I think we should be crossing our fingers for your poetry Book Lol

Posted

as someone who attempted to write a book i can say it is an extremely complex process even more if you didn't study grammar and literature, to me it was something that took me years and because i was ignorant about grammar rules and literature topics i was stuck and my work was a mess, so i quit because i knew i need to do some research and now i'm in college and educating myself on this topics which help me a lot with my writing, Kenna does not have a decent grammar and i doubt she had done some proper research, poetry is complex it's about metrics and rhythm and critics will have that into account, if she release this book it would be amateur at best, i hope the book is in digital format so trees don't die to become trash.