• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

She wrote this

IMG_20190219_162851.jpg

I thought this could be the case TBH, but why does she feel the need to reply with unnecessary OTTness.  A simple “we traded spots for the photo” could suffice.  I don’t get why she has to put a negative spin on nearly every reply to these types of comments.

Posted

Moving away from the vegeterian topic a bit, I can't believe that Kenna never eats anything else publicly?? Pancakes AGAIN. This isn't even about the taste or sugar and unhealthiness, how doesn't she get tired of eating the same thing over and over again?

that made me wonder too like wouldn't you ever get sick of eating it all the time and might even throw up. i understand she has fondness of sweet things cos i am a sweetooth myself but i would never eat the same thing over and over again. it's just gross to do that. my body will reject it.

Posted

that made me wonder too like wouldn't you ever get sick of eating it all the time and might even throw up. i understand she has fondness of sweet things cos i am a sweetooth myself but i would never eat the same thing over and over again. it's just gross to do that. my body will reject it.

maybe it's a security blanket of sorts for her? everything is so different/unfamiliar but pancakes are a "safe" food and help her not feel homesick? or it's just way easier to know that pancakes are vegetarian and she doesn't have to bother trying to figure out the ingredients in it. that or she just chooses to have the most boring diet in the world like those types of adults that only eat "kid foods" (chicken fingers, pizza, etc).

Posted (edited)

I don't think she'll ever publish it... 

insta.png

fullpic.png

Edited by sulla_luna

Posted

So she had pancakes and a milkshake? I feel sick just thinking about all that sugar.

Posted (edited)

Oh we'll see more sugary food then in the next 10 months or so. Okay...

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted (edited)

I honestly dont get this thread obsession over her not getting sick with pancakes lol i have some foods i can ALWAYS eat, so i get it how its not bothering her. tho its ofc not healthy, and you really lose energy after constantly eating the same (Especially candy (i count anything sweet as candy lol)

Edited by Opheliac

Posted

I don't think she'll ever publish it... 

insta.png

Hidden Content

but her poetry is so bad it’s almost insulting lol honestly tho what’s taking her so long to publish it, she has all the time in the world. and if she loved writing poetry so much she’d have written enough to put the contents together. 

Posted

She can eat whatever she wants but it's better if sweets are in moderation. Better change for the better by eating greens and fruits, Kei chup.

I'll admit, I scoffed when she said she'll make her own poetry book. From what I remember, she already mentioned that around 2 years ago maybe? I hope it's not gonna end up bad. She better get ready for critics.

Posted

I'm surprised she hasn't shown herself eating sushi yet? Considering it's Japan, and that it's easy to find good sushi that doesn't include meat :alpacaconfused: