• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7050 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

wait, she says she doesn't drink water?? How does that make sense, she'd be dead or severely dehydrated lololol also this girl is gonna go bankrupt by the end of the month at this rate. She could buy groceries at least for breakfast and dinner to save some money 

She claimed she's allergic to water.

Edit:  She was quoting Finding Nemo.  I joined a bit later in thread 3 so I missed that, but the references to it were still going.

Edited by ariadne
Behind on Kenna memes

Posted

out of context but i really hope that she changes her instagram style. the brownish color doesn’t match the current japan season and in a few months is spring and sakura trees are a must. so im waiting for her to take the chance to start a new theme with her new pics at japan. 

i hate that theme of hers its just too blinding for me.

Oops — I was wrong! For some reason I thought she had one, but I just checked some old screenshots and you’re right she never had one. 

the only person i know who has a verified instagram is venus angelic. probably other insta famous people or vloggers have one but venus is the only one i know.

Posted

i like how she said she doesn’t want to talk about her expenses yet she’s telling everyone she went to F21, Starbucks, Disneyland. Like bitch?? anyway we all know she’s gonna be broke in two weeks. and a guide to moving to japan from her?? lmaooo i’d rather google that than to listen to her shit 

Posted (edited)

She claimed she's allergic to water.

It was a joke, please refer to my comment in thread 3: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/10262-simply_kenna-thread-3/?page=219

Posted 25 Apr 2018 (edited) · Report post

DEAR EVERYONE:

The allergic to water thing has already been debunked. Please go back and read the many many summaries. 

For the most simple of answers:

On 3/29/2018, 12:03:31, golightly said:

you guys, 

“I’m h20 intolerant” is a quote from Finding Nemo, which she reference in a past Q&A 

nemo5.gif

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted (edited)

I wonder if she was at Forever 21 to buy a winter coat? Because if she is... she's definitely looking in the wrong place. If Japan's is anything like US's F21, everything is sooo thin. I've bought sweatshirts there and jackets, but they aren't thick enough to actually keep you warm, not even enough to be labeled as a real sweatshirt lol. And especially if she's used to warmish Southern Californian winters.. shouldn't she go to like a nice department store (equivalent to US's Macy's or Dillard's?) to buy something nice AND will actually keep her protected from winter weather... y'all had already said if she would actually budget correctly, she could've splurged on a nice coat since she's willing to buy overpriced hot cocoa and Disney passes. Investing in a good coat is totally not a waste of money. 

Also I would imagine that 33℉ is a tad warmer than what Lake Arrowhead is in the winter. So why doesn't she already have a coat that she could've paid to ship over instead of empty frames and her white background people who sell Lularoe own?

I wonder if she was at Forever 21 to buy a winter coat? Because if she is... she's definitely looking in the wrong place. If Japan's is anything like US's F21, everything is sooo thin. I've bought sweatshirts there and jackets, but they aren't thick enough to actually keep you warm, not even enough to be labeled as a real sweatshirt lol. And especially if she's used to warmish Southern Californian winters.. shouldn't she go to like a nice department store (equivalent to US's Macy's or Dillard's?) to buy something nice AND will actually keep her protected from winter weather... y'all had already said if she would actually budget correctly, she could've splurged on a nice coat since she's willing to buy overpriced hot cocoa and Disney passes. Investing in a good coat is totally not a waste of money. 

Also I would imagine that 33℉ is a tad warmer than what Lake Arrowhead is in the winter. So why doesn't she already have a coat that she could've paid to ship over instead of empty frames and her white background people who sell Lularoe own?

Edited by Ne
It was in the 40s℉ in december. Nights are about 30℉ in Lake Arrowhead

Posted

I find it such a waste that she was there for the fukubukuro (lucky pack) season and didn't go for it, its content for youtube, people eat up those videos , its a uniquely Japanese experience and she could have gotten a lot of kawaii Japanese clothes for much cheaper than the usual which would make way more sense than splurging on garbage from forever 21. Whilst she was whining about the price of a coat from laforet she could have gotten a bag with a coat in and got a really good deal on nice quality items.

For anyone who may not know, the first and second of Jan a lot of stores release special mystery bags of items and the value always exceeds the price you pay, like three times the value for example, some stores make exclusive items and some include items they want to thin out stock on. All sorts of stores join in, even places like Starbucks and Baskin Robbins. Some stores even preview some of the items or the type of item so you could easily get a bag that you know contains a coat. 

This.  Like there are so many shops that do bags that match her aesthetic, easy YT content and she could have sold any she didn’t like.  Or held a giveaway for her followers to generate some goodwill.

I love lucky bag videos - guilty pleasure! 🤣

Posted

UNIQLO is a pretty safe bet and cheap, plus they're all over the place.

I googled and it's literally only 15c colder in Tokyo than arrowhead is now. On average, yes, it looks like arrowhead doesn't get as cold as tokyo so Kenna probably has never experianced this much winter.

She's just completely tempurature inept. 

Thinks the same long sleeve ugly coats that she wears in 30c (86f) California would be enough for -1c (30f) Tokyo. 

As a Canadian, I feel like I can't even comprehend how stupid you must be not to be prepared for winter weather, maybe it's because of where I'm from but gawd damn, that's so stupid.

Posted

I don't know about you guys but I'm very excited to see her trainwreck-to-be-cooking-at-home-journey. If you're not already used to cooking for yourself, trying to do it in a totally new environment where you already learn new things on the daily basis without trying is really stressful because you're just overloaded with new information, I'm speaking from experience here, believe me. 
And not to even mention, how in the world is she going to survive in Japanese grocery stores? I bet my right arm that she's just going to end up eating only convenience store food for the rest of the year, because if she hasn't cooked before she sure as hell isn't going to succeed now as the lazy uwu queen she is. And that good good konbini food probably has the appropriate sugar levels for her.

Another thing I'm very much looking forward to is the inevitable culture shock phase everyone is going to go through. If I remember correctly, whenever moving to a new country you're going to experience more intense culture shock around the 3rd or 4th month of your stay which gets easier after you learn how to deal with it. I bet we're going to get some whining from Kenna around that time how she hates this and that about the country and the people. BUT then again, I could be wrong since Kenners doesn't seem to be interested at all in the actual culture of Japan9_9 

Posted

IMG_3619.thumb.GIF.0511c915f434df7d93fd1

Posted

She should totally go to a JP thrift store, Anika Victoria did a video on them and they seem like a place Kenna could easily find a coat in a style she likes(not to mention it'd be far more unique than going to a f21)

Isn't it sad that we here on PULL have to give the smol "unique" uwu fairy kween advice on how to be unique? :haiplz:

She can make so much out of her stay in japan, I'm so curious to see if she's gonna get her shit together or we're all gonna watch her going downhill yet again.

Posted

I don't know about you guys but I'm very excited to see her trainwreck-to-be-cooking-at-home-journey. If you're not already used to cooking for yourself, trying to do it in a totally new environment where you already learn new things on the daily basis without trying is really stressful because you're just overloaded with new information, I'm speaking from experience here, believe me. 
And not to even mention, how in the world is she going to survive in Japanese grocery stores? I bet my right arm that she's just going to end up eating only convenience store food for the rest of the year, because if she hasn't cooked before she sure as hell isn't going to succeed now as the lazy uwu queen she is. And that good good konbini food probably has the appropriate sugar levels for her.

I think how limited Japanese kitchens are when you look at them with a western perspective will floor her, like I don't imagine her having a real oven (a toaster oven if she is lucky), more than one hob ring and a fish grill if she is lucky, which is a learning curve if you already know how to cook. She doesn't know how to cook and is fussy and safe with her food choices. The set up naturally suits the Japanese style of cooking and outside of white rice swimming in soy sauce and a single sweet bao has kenna ever posted any asian food? I want to predict she will buy conbini food and plate it all aestethic and say she made it. I don't see her being humble enough to admit she is a bad cook and doesn't know what she is doing given her past of being naturally talented and world class at everything, at best I can see her playing it off as I am such a quirky smol whimsical fairy baby uguuu so innocent and sweet clumsy me can't cook like a stinky grown up desu, I am so pure like an anime girl who tries to cook and fails uwu

Posted

i dont think having a small kitchen will be a problem for her. its not like she ever cooks anything herself (as far as we know), everything she eats is basically pre-packaged, processed stuff or junk food. its actually kinda bit fascinating that her body hasn't shut down on her yet tbh.

also i dont think she considers herself some sort of culinary master either, but that might change if some cooking anime gets super popular and she gets inspired to become an aspiring chef or something LOL

Posted

kenna in a couple of weeks or in a month:

IMG_3652.thumb.GIF.a7911e0add367c3c9d0a0

IMG_3660.thumb.GIF.5ba62a223d8826f8a4238IMG_3662.thumb.GIF.71a778e2cbe7143482dd3

Posted (edited)

Nah bro, she’ll always have her parents’ safety net to fall back on. Why do you think she spends money so irresponsibly?

even if it isn't her money yet she acts like this:

IMG_3649.thumb.GIF.8a7faf99e9136f8fc707e

Edited by blvck