• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3518 posts in this topic

Posted

I know she has a whole year there and adapting to different foods and customs is really difficult, specially in a place like Japan. I just think it’s funny how predictable she is by now, she can go whenever she wants and it will always be her fantasy land where she is the princess and we are the bad witches.

Posted (edited)

Admittedly I went to H&M a couple of times when I was in Tokyo, but mostly because they're one of the few stores with sizes that still fit me and look a bit more fashionable than Uniqlo.

But smol fairy kween Kenna should have no problem with clothes, I don't get what the hell is her problem. She was at Laforet in Harajuku, she doesn't want to spend the money, okay. Understandable. BUT why does she start on freaking Omotesando dori then to begin with...? It's full of luxury stores, you can't expect to find a cheap item there in a clothing store. Question #1: She's been to Takeshita dori, they have small affordable and cute stores there, why did she move to Shibuya instead? But okay, she - for some reason - went to Shibuya instead. Question #2: Why F21???? There's literally no difference in going to an American clothing store in Shibuya to going to a Japanese clothing store in Shibuya. They're ALL used to tourists who can't speak Japanese properly. You don't even have to speak Japanese to purchase something. I wonder if she thought "Hm, I don't like H&M, but I like F21 and they have that cheap, low quality store here in Tokyo as well, so I'll just go to the next one I can find"...

I guess this is a nitpicky rant, but she makes it so difficult for herself. I know this is Kenna we're talking about, but I really wish she had that "New place, new me" mentality for once...

i remember Mikan did a vid where she visited different Japanese clothes shops and I thought it was quite interesting, but Kenna.. I don’t think she’ll reveal where she got her unique petite clothes unless there’s only 1 left of that item and she’s got it *flashback of her nail polish*

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

She should totally go to a JP thrift store, Anika Victoria did a video on them and they seem like a place Kenna could easily find a coat in a style she likes(not to mention it'd be far more unique than going to a f21)

Posted

Soooo she had breakfast at starbucks, went to Disneyland and shops at forever 21... why exactly did Kenna leave the US? 9_9

Imagine going abroad to a country so different from your home country and within the first few days all you do is, well, the same exact things as back home? If I went to japan (even if I would have a whole year to explore the country) I'd try to get as much out of my experience there as possible. Like japanese cafés, exploring tokyo, eating ramen and other dishes...

I just woke up and saw this on her insta and was JUST about the post this. She most definitely has been keeping up with what were saying :alpacabored:

Posted

I went to sleep at page 18 and woke up to four new pages.. I always get scared checking my PULL notifications because I always seem to wake up to 31+ new posts.. this thread moves so fast.

Posted

If it's anything like the places here, they are two seperate menus and they usually have pictures to help >_>

I think she is full of crap, imo

Thanks for confirming! Agree with ur point 100% 

Posted

Do you guys think Kenna will ever do something in Japan like what you guys mentioned like the JP thrift shop and learn the culture or nah 

Posted (edited)

Do you guys think Kenna will ever do something in Japan like what you guys mentioned like the JP thrift shop and learn the culture or nah 

She probably will but I don't see her willingly go all by herself. She'll probably have Mikan or someone else take her somewhere. Doubt she'd be interested in doing stuff by herself.

Edited by Qualle

Posted

tbh I see Kenna doing the same borderline-touristy safe crap that Jvloggers have covered a million times over (thrift stores, flee markets, cutesy cafes, shopping shopping shopping, maybe a shrine or two just for photos) but I don't see her venturing outside of that at all. Sharing her real experiences in Japan won't fit with her aesthetic, nor will it fit in with her fantasy of her being a perfect fairy princess. There are a ton of things that make Japan interesting and differentiate it from what her U.S.-based audience knows, but I just can't see her covering any of that because none of it would paint her as the perfect quirky dolly she wants to present herself as. I honestly would be interested in seeing the human side of Kenna (her having difficulties staying caught up with her homework, the confusing process of getting a Japanese phone contract, trying and possibly failing to sort her trash properly) but idk I don't think she wants to humanize herself because it would just bring her down to the level of all us other non-fairytale living peons. 

Posted

Didn't she go to some on her last trip? if I remember correctly she got a few items like those hideous mickey mouse denim dungarees that she bragged about being for a child. 

Posted

out of context but i really hope that she changes her instagram style. the brownish color doesn’t match the current japan season and in a few months is spring and sakura trees are a must. so im waiting for her to take the chance to start a new theme with her new pics at japan. 

Posted

Has anyone else noticed that Kenna is no longer “verified” on Instagram? As in she no longer has the little blue check next to her name (all celebrities have this) like she used to.

Posted (edited)

Has anyone else noticed that Kenna is no longer “verified” on Instagram? As in she no longer has the little blue check next to her name (all celebrities have this) like she used to.

when did she have the verified check on Instagram 

Also Kenna reminds me of Carmelita and acts likes her too

4A5B4BF9-CD15-499B-B359-0E51260E5171.gif

Edited by Monocakes
Added gif

Posted

Oh? Is she finally learning? 

Screenshot_20190104-051508_Instagram.jpg

She should just buy a cheap coat from yestyle..... oh wait I guess she knows how absolute shit quality their clothes really are. Don't have a problem advertising them to your hundreds of followers though right Kenner?!

Posted

when did she have the verified check on Instagram 

Also Kenna reminds me of Carmelita and acts likes her too

4A5B4BF9-CD15-499B-B359-0E51260E5171.gif

Oops — I was wrong! For some reason I thought she had one, but I just checked some old screenshots and you’re right she never had one.