• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is her face blurred out? 

because she doesn't look like her insta pictures.
Idk why she thought she could fool everyone by BLURRING her face. She's ridiculous. I guess the snow filter doesn't pick up her face properly at this distance.

Posted

I'm sorry but what the hell are these photos? What is in her mouth? Why is she nude? Why did she tie a piece of ribbon on her neck? Why is there a rainbow in her hair? Why does she look deranged in the second photo? So many questions... :(

I actually thought the second picture was like vomit or something inappropriate until I looked at it closely. Hehhhhhh

Posted

Screenshot_20190213-184842__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190213-184905__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190213-184930__01.jpg

Her dolly looks cringy, fake and "scary" she barely looks human now

This valentine's day is the first one ever that I won't be single...I have never in my life felt "pressured" on vday lol. Am I just out of touch with singles' reactions to the holiday or is she being delusional and self-victimizing like always? (Both?)

Posted

Untitled.thumb.png.fd32fcc6b3ccf652d0aa5

this is on her valentines pic, btw

That comment is pretty funny, they seem to not be able to grasp the concept of being aro/ace. I think her response is fine. (if we’re suspending our disbelief of her actually being an aromantic asexual person) 

Posted

Screenshot_20190213-184842__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190213-184905__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190213-184930__01.jpg

Her dolly looks cringy, fake and "scary" she barely looks human now

What is that white thing on the 2nd picture? Chocolate? It looks like baby throw up. 

Posted

What is that white thing on the 2nd picture? Chocolate? It looks like baby throw up. 

looks like an ice cream shaped white chocolate with tiny colored bits inside (sprinkles?)

Posted

The photos aren’t that bad imo, it’s just the caption that is super cringe 

Posted

6974F586-994D-4D2A-9A5B-609F81D967C7.thu

91837963-F329-4E26-B56B-810873FEF687.thu

I honestly thought the same

Me too, sis. I was scrolling through while eating and it made me want to vomit, this photo is disgusting

Posted (edited)

Did Kenna never hear about giri/tomo choco? I don't see why aroaces should be pressured on VD in Japan (I get it's different outside of that), she could have turned this into appreciating her friendships and that she supports exchanging gifts with her platonic friends instead. Thinking about it, I maybe don't understand after all how aroaces would feel pressured by VD if they're not in a relationship... In the Western world this is a voluntary holiday and you only give out presents when you have a partner, no? And if you're in a relationship, you can just communicate that you don't want to celebrate it. I'm confused...

Now that you mentioned it, she may not have heard of tomo choco. Japan seems to be really into holidays like Valentine and Christmas. You will see shops everywhere selling valentine chocolates. The tradition is for girls to give chocolates to their crushes. If the crushes reciprocate the feelings, they will return the gift on White Day (14 March). Maybe she felt pressured from people asking her whether she is gifting someone or asked to buy chocolates while shopping. Not too sure but I don't think all aroace will feel pressured during Valentine because, as you said, it doesn't concern them.

Updates on the comment section:

IMG_20190214_140550.thumb.jpg.a7365150f6IMG_20190214_140617.thumb.jpg.6bfd5a2806IMG_20190214_140730.thumb.jpg.7835e491cd

Edited by mitsukuni
PS: love the person that pointed out asexual and aromantic are two different things.

Posted

Im not trying to be nit-picky but I really do not like that hair style. I don't like it in general though, I was never a big fan of the 20's inspired super short and tight curled look. Makes me cringe. 

im surprised she hasn't made a generic "I was totally born in the wrong generation" kind of comment. I dont understand her desire to look so vintage/retro yet hella Asian at the same time 

her grandma fashion sense already screamed "i was born in the wrong generation" to me.