• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

Her hair looks nice but I wonder how much damage the curls caused to the already damaged hair. 

Im not trying to be nit-picky but I really do not like that hair style. I don't like it in general though, I was never a big fan of the 20's inspired super short and tight curled look. Makes me cringe. 

im surprised she hasn't made a generic "I was totally born in the wrong generation" kind of comment. I dont understand her desire to look so vintage/retro yet hella Asian at the same time 

Posted

aside from that post, she finally drew better brows tbh

Posted

She basically uploads 2 vids a month, but I have a feeling she’ll only upload 1 for February, She’ll probably upload this new vid before the end of the week and give a bs excuse for her not following a schedule.

i mean if she’s busy then good for her but god is her lack of consistency unappealing, and for what? Something that she always says is unfinished even thought she flipped her schedule over to finish it. 

She shouldn't have even announced a schedule. Why would she do that to herself? It only puts more pressure on her to come up with a video on time, or try to find a valid excuse as to why she wasn't able to do so. I've seen so many YouTubers try to stick to a schedule, and usually they do succeed for a couple of months, but we can see the quality of their content fade and then they're just unhappy. The only ones who do make it work are the top YouTubers who have a team for editing/lighting/audio etc. so all they have to worry about is the actual content.

She's setting herself up for failure...or just digging her grave even deeper, considering how her reputation has already failed her.

Posted

I love how time and time again Kenna proves her college level English writings!

P.S, the giant hair clips made a comeback... Why? And also we have a hint on how her apartment is decorated, at least the wall decor... Idk if her "Bambi" aesthetic will encourage her to change her YouTube intro... It's probably my least favorite editing she has

giant hairclips are actually making a huge comeback in asia right now so i guess she's just on trend 🤔 but i dont think the curls are in any way a thing here so that isn't really make sense. she could at least put on a hairpiece that suits it?

Posted

posts a pic about ace/aro's like herself struggling on valentines day.... while being the most naked she's ever been on her social media??

she's allowed to dress however she wants, obviously, just weird juxtaposition for her. especially with her 'sex repulsion'. 

Posted

I thought her outfit was fine and actually kind of pretty. But then I saw her top and recognized it as her dress aND REALIZED SHE JUST PUT THE FUCKING SKIRT OVER HER PANTS I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS GOING FOR ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING.

CC37586F-5427-4CF3-AC96-9D78307E64B6.thu

Why is her face blurred out? 

Posted

Why is her face blurred out? 

i guess she thinks it looks cool? it's like that in the original story on IG

Posted

I thought her outfit was fine and actually kind of pretty. But then I saw her top and recognized it as her dress aND REALIZED SHE JUST PUT THE FUCKING SKIRT OVER HER PANTS I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS GOING FOR ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING.

lol Kenna you can’t buy high fashion at forever 21 or yesstyle.

Also this is probably nit picky but I hope she doesn’t walk around her apartment with her shoes on ew

Posted

I upped the clarity , increased the contrast, increased the shadows ..... and I found some strange results . That shoulder sure has a strange round highlight shape on it ..... it is as if the highlight on the collarbone extends into the wall or something !!! Also I notice a bright outline along the child sized shoulder ... What do you guys think ?? :o

isitafake.thumb.png.6ed3fe155cea2db0e1a5

Posted

to answer her question: no it is not. 

Posted

Did Kenna never hear about giri/tomo choco? I don't see why aroaces should be pressured on VD in Japan (I get it's different outside of that), she could have turned this into appreciating her friendships and that she supports exchanging gifts with her platonic friends instead. Thinking about it, I maybe don't understand after all how aroaces would feel pressured by VD if they're not in a relationship... In the Western world this is a voluntary holiday and you only give out presents when you have a partner, no? And if you're in a relationship, you can just communicate that you don't want to celebrate it. I'm confused...

Posted (edited)

Untitled.thumb.png.fd32fcc6b3ccf652d0aa5

this is on her valentines pic, btw

Edited by littlelamb