• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

*whisper* she needs a main section in little snowflakes

PLEASE ADMINS

Wasn't there a poll a few months ago, and most people voted for her to get her own subforum? @Nyx @Rhea any updates? :alpacaconfused: I would really really love to see her to get a receipts/screenshots thread and a separate discussion thread.

Posted

This particular incident was wide across Instagram, however I didn't see as many lost on other accounts I follow. Seems a lot of bots had interest in her...

Does she have a lot of sponsor deals right now?  Some of the bigger instagram accounts have been buying back new followers to avoid having a downward trend in their social media metrics (like on Social Blade) because a sharp downturn indicates fake followers that have been purged (which looks bad for brands who want that genuine engagement).  Some people have lost followers and have them mysteriously rebound but I haven't noticed it happened as much with the bigger accounts.  That makes me think it may have been meant as a way to purge fake accounts that accidentally caught some innocent accounts in the process.  Instagram is apparently trying to fix the glitch but I think most accounts who had their follower counts slashed on accident have been restored, leaving the ones that lost followers due to purging fake accounts.

Posted

Guys, I love the new video!

...oh wait. 

not that anyone’s surprised, but she really announced an upload schedule and then fell off after one video... she should’ve just sat there and ate her pancakes

Posted (edited)

She basically uploads 2 vids a month, but I have a feeling she’ll only upload 1 for February, She’ll probably upload this new vid before the end of the week and give a bs excuse for her not following a schedule.

i mean if she’s busy then good for her but god is her lack of consistency unappealing, and for what? Something that she always says is unfinished even thought she flipped her schedule over to finish it.

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Cozykitsune-chan I think it'll be a good idea to make a Valentine's day type of video!! Talk about honmei Choco and stuff!!

Posted

Cozykitsune-chan I think it'll be a good idea to make a Valentine's day type of video!! Talk about honmei Choco and stuff!!

Giggling my face off. She's probably scouring at her phone right now thinking

"I DONT HAVE ROMANTIC FEELINGS, I NEVER WILL, FUCK HONMEI CHOCO."

Related image

Because you know, that's her usual tone towards v-day. 

Posted (edited)

Pop Quiz : Did I copy this from Kenna's Instagram page ??

alienlook.thumb.png.ac5f74d945b5979142a9

Remember, this young lady brought you quotes like:

• "When people tell you to stop enlarging your eyes but you aren't doing anything"
  • "I don't 'make myself paler' fam."

I edited this photo of her in Photo Shop ! :P

I saw pics of her before she became what folks call a "weeaboo". She at least seemed more genuine somehow .... I assume there was less editing !! xD

Edited by gsapple
Typo mistake

Posted

Screenshot_20190213-184842__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190213-184905__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190213-184930__01.jpg

Her dolly looks cringy, fake and "scary" she barely looks human now

Posted

Her extremely edited frame is sickening ..... Why does she want to resemble a starving child !?? :S

Posted (edited)

This woman seriously can't differentiate 'then' and 'than'?

I love how time and time again Kenna proves her college level English writings!

P.S, the giant hair clips made a comeback... Why? And also we have a hint on how her apartment is decorated, at least the wall decor... Idk if her "Bambi" aesthetic will encourage her to change her YouTube intro... It's probably my least favorite editing she has

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

Although the over-editing of her skin/face/neck etc is gross, this is a huge improvement on her eyebrow shape. They actually almost look -normal- shaped and are a bit more flattering. The hair is also slightly better than her usual, although the clips look really weird. 

Posted

Posted

Her hair looks nice but I wonder how much damage the curls caused to the already damaged hair.