• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7909 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn, I don’t remember Sensoji temple being brown when I went there...

E8A1571E-6902-4017-8B81-5D6BDDCE6EC2.jpeg

I am amazed by the amount of filter she uses in her photos. Kenna, we ask for more colours but not for a strip of colours. 

I do submit that the color of temples are of importance because color has meaning. And I admit, I do view different types of architecture and landmarks differently - especially due to my career field. 

Places of worship are places that, although I wouldn’t come out with pitchforks unless it was really egregious, I do feel have mixed feelings about them being used as props for a good IG moment and edited to fit an aesthetic. It’s mostly the context of the religion.

I think I get what you mean. Most, if not all, religious places have meaningful architecture. It could be the type of material, design, and/or colour used. Heck, even historical buildings like the forbidden palace are built in a specific way with a lot of significance behind it. It is definitely unnecessary to add a filter over such places because other people who had not visited the site will not be able to appreciate it properly.

Posted (edited)

I think I found the same temple or at least a part of it or a temple that looks like it.

sensoji-temple.thumb.jpg.565b29521fe6acf

Why doesn't she like colours. It's beautiful and she turned it into something boring and pale. 

3001_02.jpg

Edited by Whiskas

Posted (edited)

I think I found the same temple or at least a part of it or a temple that looks like it.

sensoji-temple.thumb.jpg.565b29521fe6acf

Why doesn't she like colours. It's beautiful and she turned it into something boring and pale. 

3001_02.jpg

Yes, this is the place.

While this is the exact location where she took the photo:

Image result for sensoji temple

Related image

Stupid image won't go away again. 

Screenshot_2019-02-08-12-00-02-49.png

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted

In Japan I heard tampons are actually incredibly impopular. I think it differs a lot per country. I also hate tampons and never use them.

This may just be me but tbh does she need to show her feminine hygiene in that video too? I'd rather be interested in the books she stuffs in it. I mean I think all women have a spare pad/ tampon in their bags but that's normally in the 'secret' compartment of the bag so in a way does she REALLY need to show it to her online fans? I mean if your a girl than you'd normally store some in ur bag just in case...it's not something unique and worth sharing just a commonly practiced thing among women be it tampon or pad. 

Posted (edited)

I know she filters everything on hardcore mode for brown aesthetics but being able to tell it by myself as I saw that same temple a few years ago... makes me sad.

But even the comparison pictures are speaking for themselves.

Edited by Nev.Landy

Posted

Wow, she turned something so colorful and beautiful into something so depressing and bland.

The filtering makes her coat and pants blend into the concrete and it just looks ugly. What aesthetic is she even trying to go for? What's with the fake rainbow on every picture? She saps the color out of every picture... just to add different colors back? I don't get it. Just embrace the colors of the things around you ffs.

Posted

i doubt she'll make a Q&A video lol.

IMG_4195.thumb.PNG.066695505ffccc663d478

honestly this made me cackle.

BF43482C-ACC7-42FA-BC40-5E539742AF01.thu

i can't imagine lmao.

DCC3664D-2690-47E4-BA87-7B2A85DF75AD.thu

what creativity? is it creative to copy it from someone. sure if she did made art again expect a copy cat version, she's pretty good at that.

D7EA7F8C-A2B5-4203-A5B4-20F0C8BD54C6.thuAC16AAA6-2FB3-4E33-AC41-50EB6AA4C599.thu

she's living off her trust funds or her parents money. she might not get a job easily due to her lack of education . i'm not sure with the fashion advice tho unless you want to dress like a grandma.

A826996A-C1C6-4123-B953-15B622A28822.thu2A7FDB5E-1A92-4B0B-A227-5CA134438C1E.thu

oh surprised it wasn't the word "antis".

51A6A24C-D8E0-456F-8781-D1DFBF48BE92.thu

Posted

There were a few questions about how she's handling all the financial aspects under her instagram post so I'm hoping she'll talk about that in her q&a. I wonder how she would explain it while at the same time pretend she's using her own ~ hard earned ~ money. 

Posted

I don't know why, but I have the faint feeling that she is kind of the joke of her class? A little bit like Rachel when she first moved in with Monica in FRIENDS and she was completely out of the world :alpacaconfused:

IMG_20190212_143332.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_20190212-102730.thumb.jpg.88c

i think she actually answered pretty maturely in comparison to other times when her sexuality is questioned (and being lgbtq myself i always find dismissing aroace and demisexual's identity out of line)... is kappa-chan learning??

definitely a really good response to the question but... she deleted both from her IG already. 

Posted

definitely a really good response to the question but... she deleted both from her IG already. 

so much for aroace representation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Probs because she was so impressed with her mature answer (and rightly so tbh!) that she decided to use this in Q&A video instead; we'll see.