• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3510 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

The fuck are they trying to say? 

Posted

Hidden Content

"People who cannot feel compassion are absolutely terrifying. They're not human on an emotional level."

Damn that's rich, considering they're saying all this in defense of a girl who's said she doesn't feel empathy for others on multiple occasions. Also this person needs to realize that when people are being shitty, calling them out might seem "mean" but like... where do you draw the line? Would it be better to just always take the supposed 'moral high ground' and just let them get away with their crappy behavior because calling them out 'isn't nice' and could disrupt their income? It's kind of weird to see things constantly getting flipped like this.

Posted

Damn, I don’t remember Sensoji temple being brown when I went there...

E8A1571E-6902-4017-8B81-5D6BDDCE6EC2.jpeg

This is really pretty and would be even without all the stupid filters!! Why does she do this?  so unnecessary

Posted

that fake rainbow again lmao

Kappa why though?

Posted

it seems really disrespectful for her to edit the temple to fit her stupid poop aesthetic. yuck.

Posted (edited)

I don't think a simple filter on a temple is disrespecting Japan, this is getting too nit picky. If that were true then anyone on Instagram filtering a temple is disrespectful !! Kenna has done many other dumb disrespectful things though, of course !!! :$

yup, but if she wants to add color there are so many better ways that are way less cringy than a fake rainbow

just change to pink kenna already, add all the color you want and keep a little of the brown if you love it so much, stop holding back your usage of color so much, do whatever you want already

Edited by EdenBaggins

Posted

that fake rainbow again lmao

Kappa why though?

She must have gone there at the crack of dawn to get this shot. It's so rare to see sensoji temple without a mob of people around it during daylight, especially since yesterday was a national holiday. Some props are deserved for actually putting in effort and showing Japan I think.

Also, back on the topic of her comments, she probably wears long sleeves to cover her arms because #1 it is cold af this week (snowed twice and dipped below 0) and #2 Japan is not as open about tattoos as ththe US so people will stare at you more if you have very visible tattoos. Not to wk, but it ain't that deep. 

Posted

Found this comment under her latest video and they're giving valid points.

IMG_20190211_215428.thumb.JPG.6ab79fc3e7

god bless whoever posted that 

she speaks barely n5 japanese and n5 japanese is only 800 vocab and 100 kanji. it might sound overwhelming, but it's really basic words (colors, days of the week, body parts, weather, objects, furniture, family members, basic verbs like walking & talkin etc and the grammar is very simple and straight forward)

all the japanese she knows you could literally learn at home IN A WEEK by buying one hecking workbook. she really should've studied more before moving. the fact that her class is teaching her how to say "i am a student"  & "this is my note-book" (watashi wa gakusei, kore wa watashi no no-to desu) pretty much exposes her old claims of  "i ordered an ENTIRE japanese meal by speaking FULL-BLOWN JAPANESE to the JAPANESE waitress in a JAPANESE restaurant" 

Posted

I was re watwatching her journal making video and it reminded me that she was planning or at least transitioning into sewing. That would have been such a better path. Sewing is an important skill and would help her build up a creative channel instead of just makeup and lookbooks. Now she's thrown all that in the trash :/

Posted

With the rate this thread is moving at, we’ll have to make thread 6 by summer lol

Posted

I don't think a simple filter on a temple is disrespecting Japan, this is getting too nit picky. If that were true then anyone on Instagram filtering a temple is disrespectful !! Kenna has done many other dumb disrespectful things though, of course !!! :$

I do submit that the color of temples are of importance because color has meaning. And I admit, I do view different types of architecture and landmarks differently - especially due to my career field. 

Places of worship are places that, although I wouldn’t come out with pitchforks unless it was really egregious, I do feel have mixed feelings about them being used as props for a good IG moment and edited to fit an aesthetic. It’s mostly the context of the religion.

Posted

Hidden Content

I'm really sick of these WKs constantly using "A human" or "A human being" in their arguments.

"Kenna is just a human"

"Kenna is a human being"

"She's only human."

I fucking KNOW that she's a human being! A shitty human being, that is! It's as if being a human gives her an excuse to constantly being a shitty person  :beardo: