• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9212 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yep. You can't pick your own spirit animal either. There are a lot of different kinds of ceremonies depending on the tribe. My bestfriend, who is of the Cree tribe, focus a lot on a minor Spirit called "Grandmother Fox" who is THE fox spirit to them. She's sometimes a fox, sometimes an old woman. She's a valuable key in the epic of Ayas, a powerful hero that basically fights evil and impacts/changes the lives of animals and humans. A hero who on his quest is adopted by Grandmother Fox and she guides him on his journey, offers him advice and shows him how to access his power. She's a vital cog in a VERY valued Legend to the Cree Tribe.

Just since this is the "Fox spirit" I grew up knowing - Kenna seriously makes a mockery of the fox spirit. 

Essentially, only the Creator can assign you a spirit animal and you must go through a form of request or ceremony to recieve one. You must ask the creator, you cannot chose your own. More on spirit animals: http://www.indigenouspeople.net/whitwolf.htm

To protect you, I will no longer allow you to speak with humans or guide and protect them. I will make you afraid of them so that you will no longer approach them. I will create a spirit animal to represent each of you, and to this spirit animal I will grant one gift that he may use. 

If a human lives in a good and kind way and follows my path, they may ask me for one of my spirit animals to guide and keep them on my path. This spirit animal will only come to humans who have a good heart.

Sites like this? > http://www.spiritanimal.info/ Absolute trash.

It goes deeper, into how certain dances will tie spirits together for life, etc etc. 

More info on that: http://www.sicc.sk.ca/archive/saskindian/a89mar11.htm

ty. for taking the time to learn about Canadian Aboriginals. They're a very valued part of our culture.

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

Okay some of those comments were vulgar but most of them were hilarious 👌🏻😂

Posted (edited)

In Japan I heard tampons are actually incredibly impopular. I think it differs a lot per country. I also hate tampons and never use them.

When I was in Japan and Korea I couldn’t find Tampons anywhere...sorry off topic. Honestly Kenna looked really nice in that picture at the temple...but she is still so cringe. Also some of those comments made me giggle a bit, but some of them were just weird and reaching. I was hoping that Kenna oops sorry *KEI* would learn to be a normal human being, what with her going to somewhere other than her usual Starbucks-in and out- Disney land trifecta..I thought going to school with other people would humble her a bit...but I guess that I was hoping for too much.

Edited by agonot

Posted

When I was in Japan and Korea I couldn’t find Tampons anywhere...sorry off topic. Honestly Kenna looked really nice in that picture at the temple...but she is still so cringe. Also some of those comments made me giggle a bit, but some of them were just weird and reaching. I was hoping that Kenna oops sorry *KEI* would learn to be a normal human being, what with her going to somewhere other than her usual Starbucks-in and out- Disney land trifecta..I thought going to school with other people would humble her a bit...but I guess that I was hoping for too much.

I think the new coat IS her version of humbling herself in response to being around regular people and a new culture.  Can't expect her to do something about that personaility, come on' fam it's been years of consistency! 

Posted

OT but I think in the last thread someone said they kept an archive of Kenna's old insta posts online and I can't find it, does anyone know where it is?

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the bad quality but I tried editing kenna’s hair out on my phone as her ends looked a bit tragic, also that coat’s colour is unfortunate as it does look like a bathrobe.. maybe styled better it wouldn’t look so weird?

C86A4C58-1CFF-48F0-B084-55B2F862F92B.jpeg

Edited by PlanetVenus
Damn I know I’m no photoshop pro but 😔💔

Posted

Sorry for the bad quality but I tried editing kenna’s hair out on my phone as her ends looked a bit tragic, also that coat’s colour is unfortunate as it does look like a bathrobe.. maybe styled better it wouldn’t look so weird?

C86A4C58-1CFF-48F0-B084-55B2F862F92B.jpeg

is that a pixie cut? correct me if i am wrong however i think it suits her. just my opinion tho.

Posted

is that a pixie cut? correct me if i am wrong however i think it suits her. just my opinion tho.

I tried to do one yes! I just cut the bg and pasted it on her ends on my phone so it looks quite rough (also I downloaded the pic in bad quality so my bad)

Posted

We have to keep in mind that this isn't Kenna's real face. Her jawline, chin and nose are completely different. With her real features, I don't think very short hair like a pixie cut would flatter her at all. It would make her face width and nose stand out.

oh yeah i forgot about that. sorry i'm just really used to her shopped face that i sometimes forgot what it looks like. i guess you're right it won't suit or flatter her.

Posted

I don't mind the white coat, it's nicer than the other one... and it's not brown on brown!  Progress!  

Posted (edited)

Remember a couple of pages back when we talked about how Kenna fans use the same excuses about the emails over and over, and always say there’s nothing wrong with getting advice?

Well, there’s nothing better when people who “aren’t fans of Kenna” leave SIX comments ruthlessly defending her, comparing the person from the emails not originally intending to leak the emails as being the same as not intending to punch someone in the face, calling 99% of internet users the r-word, and saying that Kenna “just took advice, she didn’t copy the emails” even thought this person says they haven’t even seen the apology video 😂. Oh, don’t forget that ALL serial killers are sociopaths. 

958D16B9-67C9-4DC4-BA4C-C3C4D241FF35.thu

9D9F4CF0-94DE-45F7-AC26-BAA2BDBCD9C4.thuF8DFF220-9B0B-4077-A6B1-088F7B79622F.thu7FB29859-C35B-441A-A69E-BAF4F8BEC78E.thu7FA25BBB-2DB6-4746-9869-B7D5827AA642.thu

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

Hidden Content

Congrats, I guess you found ms.historywoman's YT account heheh 👀

tenor.gif

Posted

Hidden Content

okay i totally lose it with the all serial killers are sociopaths.