• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5920 posts in this topic

Posted

"Hey you guys, today I went to see a temple, so here's a picture of ME"

This is what gets to me, too. Don't get me wrong, I actually think this is a very nice photo of her--she looks elegant and like an actual adult human unlike her usual try-hard smol kawaii fairy staring-into-space posing and expressions. But no matter where she goes, all she posts are.... photos of herself lol. Even if you're an influencer and you are the center and subject of your content, if you go somewhere interesting then that place should be the focal point of the photo rather than yourself with a backdrop of what might be a temple but could really just be anything big and red. I'm thinking photos like this or this, where yes they're in the photo and even in the center, but your eyes are still drawn to the background and you can tell exactly what shrine they're at.

Anything that isn't her is just vague unfocused "what is she even taking a photo of????" so I almost wonder if she's actually not as good a photographer as people give her credit for if it isn't 1) photos of herself and 2) close-up photos of staged items.

Posted

And Also, this picture is so beautiful! I really like it. I hate how she says she “can’t” upload it, when it’s more that she WON’T upload it because it doesn’t fit her current aesthetic. 

741E0CE7-E728-4A30-BF60-4573E19F1C47.png

Most likely she cannot upload any photos because the photographer themselves have not uploaded them yet. Wouldn’t be right of her to post photos someone else took before they got to. 

As for the photo, I do think it’s nice! Not really a fan of her coat, but hey... we asked for less brown. 😋 

Posted

I think she looks pretty in this pic, sadly she won't post it to her feed cause it probably doesn't match unless she edits the temple brown or something. :alpacamad:

Posted (edited)

Sorry about that

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

not surprised by those comments at all. people just want to see her downfall / ruined reputation.

ot: OP can you put those images under a spoiler next time? they take up a huge chunk of the page and require a ton of scrolling.

Posted

not surprised by those comments at all. people just want to see her downfall / ruined reputation.

ot: OP can you put those images under a spoiler next time? they take up a huge chunk of the page and require a ton of scrolling.

Ah sure. Sorry it's my first time to post screenshots, hehe

Posted

Yeah the “virgins hate tampons” thing was like ???? What? Lol who thinks that. Most women with periods use tampons that’s such a weird thing to pick on her for xD

In Japan I heard tampons are actually incredibly impopular. I think it differs a lot per country. I also hate tampons and never use them.

Posted

Yeah see, I'm one of those people. A white person who looks asian because of certain features. I actually get mistaken for chinese a lot, (due to eyes, nose bridge and skintone) but I ALWAYS correct people if they assume I'm asian, because, I'm just not? I find thier features beautiful and it can be flattering but it's just not true, so why lie or allow people to believe a lie? It's fucked up.

It really just boils down to her wanting *special* points because apprently white/turkish isn't good enough for her. 

There is something to appreciate in every race, so why delude yourself into disliking your own? That's not healthy and that's not helpful.

Posted

In Japan I heard tampons are actually incredibly impopular. I think it differs a lot per country. I also hate tampons and never use them.

That’s fine, not what I was referring to though, I was referring to the “virgins hate tampons” comment.

Thia doesn’t really need discussed further btw, starting to get off topic.