• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

3518 posts in this topic

Posted

2F10E400-54A4-4FD6-8A91-4AFC0C330CAD.thu

Looks like Kanken is eating out with a friend. I can’t really tell what she’s eating, all I could make out were some fries. And either her friend also slaps heavy filters on anything, the lighting was working perfectly for her, or she finally realized she should lay back on the blush and contour.

Posted

So I guess she's not going to post a video for this last week at all, even after asking her fans for quick and easy video ideas??

Any bets on if she posts one this week? What new excuses will she have in store for us? :alpacashocked:

Posted (edited)

So I guess she's not going to post a video for this last week at all, even after asking her fans for quick and easy video ideas??

Any bets on if she posts one this week? What new excuses will she have in store for us? :alpacashocked:

Whatever it is, I’m sure it’ll add to this bad boy

47F14992-157B-4034-9AF2-AA159005CCA0.jpeg

Also, this picture is so beautiful! I really like it. I hate how she says she “can’t” upload it, when it’s more that she WON’T upload it because it doesn’t fit her current aesthetic. 

741E0CE7-E728-4A30-BF60-4573E19F1C47.png

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

Also, this picture is so beautiful! I really like it. I hate how she says she “can’t” upload it, when it’s more that she WON’T upload it because it doesn’t fit her current aesthetic. 

I thought she's wearing a bathrobe. 

Also, I have a theory that she will upload a video once in a month, since she doesn't need that amount of views with all the amount of money she has. 

Posted

god, I feel like she’s just using her friend for photos. It’s like all these influencers who have photographers as their bfs. 

Posted

Well she didn't quite suck all of the colour out of the temple, only most of it. It'll be interesting to see if she uploads any other photos from that trip. She does look nice there.

Posted

ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ...

Posted

Am I seeing things? Does her head look... tiny? Or is it just my eyes? 

Posted

if she'd dress with more fitted/flattering clothes like this and grew out her hair(or at least wear a wig to cover that damage)/eyebrows she wouldn't be such a damn eyesore all the time. 

Posted

Besides the consistent white washing filters, she looks very pretty here, and elegant like a lady. If only her personality... :alpacadone:

Posted

funny thing is she has an old tendency of never opening her messages on instagram after asking for ideas, so it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't give a damn about any of them

Posted

ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ...

I honestly don’t know how we haven’t because it’s beyond delusion of health: that stuff is looking REALLY rough, especially lately. 

Posted

Found this comment under her latest video and they're giving valid points.

IMG_20190211_215428.thumb.JPG.6ab79fc3e7